The Eagle Down Under (1983: Doomsday TL 2016-2030)

Who do you think will win nomination of ANZC Labour Party in the 2019 Federal Election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 82792

What's Jessica Mauboy doing?

Is anime popular ITTL?

What's Jessica Gomes doing?

What's the Space program like in the ANZC?

Dose anything like Red vs Blue exist ITTL?

What's Children of Earth about?

Was Farscape ever made?

Really loving this, as a kiwi I'm really interested about what's happening in New Zealand in this TL. Also im kinda confused as to the government of the ANZC. like it seems to be more than an alliance, more like a confederation of sorts, also what's happening in regards to the former cities of Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth (you said earlier on that Wellington was also nuked but on the wiki it says NZ was not nuked)

Either way im loving it keep it up

What's Jessica Mauboy doing?

Is anime popular ITTL?
Anime is becoming popular in Australia and New Zealand yes, since Japanese animation studios are airing movies in Australia straight from Japan.
What's Jessica Gomes doing?
Currently don't know.
What's the Space program like in the ANZC?
IDK, I will have to look more research into it.
Dose anything like Red vs Blue exist ITTL?
No not that I can think of at the moment.
What's Children of Earth about?
Basically about humanity expanding across the Milky Way galaxy after Earth was destroyed in a huge disaster, only thing is most of humanity is colonizing other planets and enslaving native alien species.
Was Farscape ever made?
Unfortunately Farscape never was created.

"Is anime popular ITTL?"
Anime is becoming popular in Australia and New Zealand yes, since Japanese animation studios are airing movies in Australia straight from Japan.
"What's Jessica Gomes doing?"
Currently don't know.
"What's the Space program like in the ANZC?"
IDK, I will have to look more research into it.
"Dose anything like Red vs Blue exist ITTL?"
No not that I can think of at the moment.
"What's Children of Earth about?"
Basically about humanity expanding across the Milky Way galaxy after Earth was destroyed in a huge disaster, only thing is most of humanity is colonizing other planets and enslaving native alien species.

Julie Bishop accused of taking part in the Darwin Bombing!
The voting polls are in from East Timor and Nauru! So far it seems as though Malielegaoi has managed to score the polls with the most amount of votes for him in both Nauru and East Timor, while for the Conservative Party, it seems that Newman has managed to score the most amount of votes in both East Timor and Nauru. Mr. Malielegaoi yesterday announced on television that he looks forward to compete against Campbell Newman. As for the other candidates such as Kennett and Turnbull they are still not giving up in this year's election.

-Australian Politico, June 10th, 2016

The Griffin's Doom, band member, Nick Turner has been discovered dead in his apartment naked! Fans across the ANZC are stocked to hear about Turner's death!

-Australian Entertainment, June 14th, 2016

Border dispute becomes more tense as the Israeli navy begins to enter Saudi Arabian waters! The king of Saudi Arabia announces that if anymore Israeli ships are spotted within the waters of Saudi Arabia, it will be "act of war".

-ANZBC NewsRadio, June 16th, 2016

Julie Bishop has discovered to be involved in some connection with the Darwin bombing! After a e-mail of her's have been released to public by an unknown person.

-ABC News, June 20th, 2016

Bishop is now a huge target by the government of ANZC, she had no connections to the bombings that happened in Darwin. But she is going to be in huge fucking trouble and possibly spend a life-time in prison if she isn't found innocent.

Not to mention our own website and forum, Australian Brotherhood.org has been down lately for the past 21 hours, we suspect it has to be an attack from a hacking organization. But whoever it is we are clueless, but once we find out they will be sorry for messing with us.

-The Australian Brotherhood, Born to Hate, Born to Kill Documentary, April 25th, 2030

Last edited:
June 2016: II
Yosiwo P. George and Emanuel "Manny" Mori have dropped out of the election after both of them endorsed Newman! Now this leaves only Campbell Newman, Jeff Kennett, Malcolm Turnbull and Julie Bishop in the Conservative Primaries.

-New Zealander Eagle, June 26th, 2016

SEGA of Australia releases the video game console called the SEGA Venus. This is the first time that a video game console is able to use CD-ROM's and to even have 3D graphics. Currently the SEGA Venus is getting sold in 2.1 million across Hawaii, Kiribati, Alaska, Australia and New Zealand.

300px-FM-Towns-Marty-Console-Set.png

SEGA Venus

-Aussie Video Gamer Magazine, June 28th, 2016

Last edited:
Bishop proves her innocence & The Birth of Grey Fox
"What were those e-mails in connection to the Darwin bombings? Do you realize how many people were killed in the attack?"

"Of course I do know how many people died that day. I'm telling you I'm not involved in any of it! Whatsoever!"

"Mrs. Bishop you realize that you have done absolutely nothing that involves putting an end to the Australian Brotherhood. You almost act as if they never even existed."

"To be honest I have no idea how to even stop them."

"There are plenty of ways to stop them from causing further harm to the citizens of Australia."

"Even if we can stop them that doesn't mean that we can end terrorism for good."

-Interview with Conservative candidate Julie Bishop, July 2nd, 2016

As the election is half way over, we have seen that it is clear that Malielegaoi is to win the Labour nomination for this year's election, having now with 49.5% of ratings and 86 endorsements. Annette King however has still not yet even announced herself dropping out of the race, she already lost the chance of winning nomination of the Labour Party of the ANZC. As for the Conservative Party we see that the fight for the nomination of the Conservative Party still rages on between Newman and Kennett.

-ABC Political News, July 3rd, 2016

A deadly car crash claims 12 lives in Adelaide due to a drunk driver who has survived with minor injuries. However what is more shocking is that the Australian-born American, Louis Richard Morrell has been in the crash only to survive and is currently in the hospital getting surgery on his left rib cage after getting a crushed left lung and damaged left kidney. He is okay and he will make it! However sadly the youngest victim in the accident happened to be a 19 year old Colombian immigrant named Ana Lopez.

-ABC News, July 6th, 2016

I remember all of it. The day I first met Ana in chemistry class were my chemistry teacher assigned me and her as lab partners, at first I thought she wouldn't understood me, but surprisingly she did understood me clearly. I remember she used to be harassed and even in one case students at my high school would throw eggs at her when she was walking home. I would then step in and end this harassment towards her, since I also too was harassed. Harassed because almost everyone considered me a "Yankee", all because my mother was American.

Eventually me and Ana would become very close friends throughout freshmen year and even into sophomore year of high school. Eventually when prom came along, I asked her out to prom and I remember she cried tears of happiness when I asked her. After prom this was when we clearly began dating, we were now a couple and both my mom and her mother knew about it and were happy for us. She and I were just so in love, almost as if we both knew that we were meant to be together forever. She was a year older than I was and she was a junior when I began dating her. Every time someone harassed us we just ignored, we didn't care anymore.

By the time I was a senior in high school, she was 19 years old and already graduated, but her mother couldn't afford to send her to college so as a result Ana had to get a job at a local department store, which paid her well. We were still dating of course, and everyone at my school either was mad at me for dating someone who wasn't white, or thought it was obvious thinking "minority dating another minority is normal" or they all just didn't give a damn. I honestly didn't care what anyone else thought about us as a couple. Eventually me and Ana would even have protected sex of course as well. (Funny because that is something a person never talks about to others, sex)

Eventually I got scholarships and I got accepted into the University of Canberra, I was happy for myself. Not to mention I made headlines across Australia for getting accepted into the University of Canberra.

"So your going to Canberra after you graduate right?"

"Yeah I'm going to study law, politics, civil rights and world history there." I remember telling her as she drove the car.

"Your not going to leave me here in Adelaide right?"

"Of course not sweetie! Your coming with me to Canberra. Wherever I go in the world, your coming with me no matter what!"

And then CRASH! Next thing I know I saw Ana badly injured and she was coughing up blood, I too was getting unconscious. But I was able to get her and myself out of the car and I laid her next to me and I noticed a bunch of other cars stopped and drivers gotten out to see what was going on. But then I collapsed and everything just went black. I would later wake up in a hospital after surgery. I was given a new transplanted lung and left kidney, and I was given the worse news of my fucking life.

"Ana she didn't make it." That what the doctors told me.

That dreadful night claimed 12 lives, that included Ana's. The woman I loved and wanted to spent my whole entire life with was gone forever from this world. I was emotionally scarred for life and I was heartbroken.

But I didn't given up my dream to become governor-general of the ANZC. I kept going, because I knew that what Ana wanted, and everyday I still think about her and I will never give up.

-Biography of Louis Morrell: An American Governor-General, April 30th, 2030

Last edited:
July 2016: I
"That drunk man did a excellent job at taking out that fucking Colombian wetback, and along with those other 12 people he killed in his drunk driving."

"But sadly he did fail at killing that Australamerican. Australamerican, I think I just made up a new word to describe people who are either mixed with Australian and American ancestry, making a creation of a ugly-ass mutt, or a Yankee born in Australia, genius."

"We as the Australian Brotherhood need to pay not just attention to the Americans in Australia and their Australian supporters, but we need to also pay attention anyone from a Latin American country, and people who are Yanks born in Oz."

"This country isn't fucking yours, it ours only and you may not have it and make it your home. Go back to your fucking wastelands in Ameristan you Yanks, where you all belong. As for those Latinos, you aren't fucking welcomed here either, you go back to the continent of South Ameristan where you came from. All you Amerifucks and Latinos are just coming to our great nation just to steal our jobs from us, and want to be feel welcomed here."

"And of course those who refuse to leave, will of course be killed..."

-The Australian Brotherhood, Born to Hate, Born to Kill Documentary, April 30th, 2030

As for me being born and raised in Australia, I never and I mean never considered myself as an American. I considered myself an Australian, since I was born here on Australian soil. In fact when I was born in December 13th of 1997, I was given automatic citizenship by the government of Australia along with many other Americans in Australia that were born here. I always considered myself an Australian.

My mother, Rebecca Howery, came to Australia while she was pregnant with me. She came all the way from the Virginian Republic, after meeting my father who happened to be a Italian-American, but instead he was so addicted to heroin that it was the only thing he cared about, and was also a alcoholic. However my mom told me my father was never abusive verbally or physically, it just the sad thing was is my dad just was too focused on getting high off his heroin that he just ignored my mom as if she never even existed. That being said after four months of my mother living with my father, she left him. At first she originally was going to decide on finding a job and raise her unborn son (me) in the Virginian Republic, but that was when she heard on the radio about Australia.

The Promised Land of Australia, she heard many Americans from all over the former US immigrated to Australia to rebuilt a new life. My mother did exactly that, she got on a boat along with many Americans who wanted to go to Australia, and she eventually two months later arrived in Adelaide. My mom told me she was greeted so kindly by the fellow Australians, that she "felt there was still good in this world". Before she even immigrated to Australia, or should I say before the Doomsday occurred she was a regular American girl.

My mother Rebecca Howery, was born on July 8th, 1958 to a Caucasian family of Roman Catholics, who were liberal. She spent her first three years of life in New Jersey, then later moved to California where her dad's family lived. She lived two hours away from Los Angeles, and during the 1960's of her childhood she was raised and taught by her dad and mom that "racism and all discrimination is evil". This was when Civil Rights movement for African-Americans were going on in the South, and her family believed that idea of segregation was bullshit.

Eventually my mom and rest of her family moved back to New Jersey, to a sweet little town called Moorestown. She graduated high school in 1976, and went to college for a little bit. She didn't graduate college due to the fact she couldn't pay her student loans since they were very expensive. But she found a job career in computer programming, unlike her other three sisters who wanted to become teachers like their mother. Rebecca wanted to have a job in computing, and her dad Richard Howery supported her. She would then work for RSA and Lockheed Martin which had a radar base in Moorestown. But then in September of 1983, her life was changed forever. At the time she was nowhere close to Moorestown in fact she was in Cape May at the time.

My mom lost her family and friends that day in 1983, and it forever haunts her still to this day, to realize you lost your whole family to a nuclear war that nobody even asked for. But then again war is something nobody asks for, but just happens.

Coming back to when she was in Australia pregnant with me, she was able to rebuilt a new life in Adelaide. And I was born there. To this day I thank my mother everyday that I am Australian, I thank her for making me able to have a happy and better life in Australia than that of life in post-war America. She moved to Australia for one reason, which was for me to not be raised in the horror of a post-war US. And for that I thank her every single day of my life.

To be honest I know eventually my mother will not be around on this planet, she will go to Heaven to see her friends and family again. I will be heartbroken when she does die eventually, but no matter what she will always a woman that I loved and considered the "best woman in the world", even when she is long gone. In fact when I die one day from old age many years from now, I would like to be buried next to my mother, with Ana and her mother Valencia.

The police in Geelong, Victoria have discovered a body of a child whose name was Jerry Peven whose family immigrated to Australia from Vermont, and Jerry was born in Geelong. The police have however managed to find and capture the murderer of him and he is currently behind bars for life. However the Geelong Police Department have chosen to not release any information including the age, full name, social status, etc. of the murderer.

-ABC News, July 10th, 2016

Malielegaoi and Newman win Vanuatu and Tuvalu with getting most amount of votes! Malielegaoi has now gained a rating of 55.4% and 85 endorsements, while his soon to be rival Campbell Newman has gained a rating of 49.8% and gained 74 endorsements. The ANZC is beginning to believe that it will be Malielegaoi vs Newman soon.

-Fijian Political Daily Newspaper, July 15th, 2016

New Britain along with its new organization the Commonwealth of Nations have went forward in asking Australia, Papua, and New Zealand if they are interested in rejoining the Commonwealth. However the ANZC rejects the offer stating "We are a powerful country now, we no longer wish to be apart of Commonwealth or any successor of Britain itself. Not to mention it wouldn't make sense since East Timor, Hawaii, Alaska, and many other ANZC members have never been apart of the British Empire.". This rejection by the ANZC has made the New British government rather bitter towards the ANZC, with many New British politicians saying "They just think were trying to bring back the British Empire, were not!". But then again Commonwealth member Canada, has in the past supported criminal factions during the Saguenay War.

-NZBC World News 24/7, July 17th, 2016

Intense fighting has broken out between the borders of Darfur and Egypt! League of Nations report this might lead to war if the two nations do not come together to solve their problem.

-ABC World News, July 20th, 2016

Famous singer, Jessica Mauboy has been founded shot to death in her own apartment in Newcastle! Shocked fans are sadden and disturbed by her death being a murder, and the police have still yet to find out whether or not she committed suicide or whether she was actually murdered. Many people believe she either committed suicide due to her reason cocaine addiction and depression, while many other people think that her ex-boyfriend might of murdered her.

-ABC News, July 21st, 2016

"Well finally it about fucking time we dealt with a fucking boong. And what do you know it seems that Australia is wanting to allow the savage Aborigines to be recognized in politics and in the media. Do people not realize that those Aborigines were nowhere fucking civilized when the British came to Australia?"

"Seriously they didn't have fucking cities or even something like that indigenous people of the Americas had for empires like the Aztecs, Mayans and Incans. The damn Aborigines were simply savage natives that were meant to be ethnically cleansed in the Stolen Generations. Remember the only smart boong is a dead boong hanging from a tree."

"Rot in forever piss, Jessica Mauboy you fucking boong."

-The Australian Brotherhood, Born to Hate, Born to Kill Documentary, April 30th, 2030

Last edited:

Deleted member 82792

They should bring back the death penalty for the Australian Brotherhood. I mean, why waste tax money on those racist scumbags?

Pauline Hanson supports AB? July 2016: II
Pauline Hanson comes under heavy fire after stating that the Australian Brotherhood are doing what "isn't surprising"

-ABC News, July 28th, 2016

"I did not say I supported the Australian Brotherhood, nor do I support anything they do to others! What do you people don't understand?"

"All I simply said was that quote on quote "If more Americans and Chinese continue to come to Australia, this is what happens!". My god!"

"So Hanson, you believe if more immigrants come to Australia, more Australian Brotherhood related attacks will occur on Australian soil?"

"Mrs. Hanson you are the full definition of an idiot."

-ABC News, July 30th, 2016

Ah. Pauline Hanson? She's a fucking asshole if you ask me.

David Oldfield arrested for being discovered to be apart of the Australian Brotherhood! Australian public is forever shocked by now knowing a politician who was a member of the One Nation Party is apart of a terrorist organization.

-Australian Daily Telegraph, August 2nd, 2016

"David Oldfield, do you have anything to say in regards to what the Australian Brotherhood does to people?"

"Yeah I do."

"They are heroes, heroes to save and make Australia white again! That's what!"

"Mr. Oldfield, I hereby sentence you to lifetime in prison for your crime, which being apart of the Australian Brotherhood! Do you have any last thing to say to court, before you are locked away for life?"

"Australians audi me!" "Australians hear me now!"

Arson attacks have been made against the Chinese community in Nelson, New Zealand! New Zealander police believe it has some connection to the Australian Brotherhood! And in the arson attack has took the lives of only three children.

-NZ Herald, August 5th, 2016

Labour members of the ANZC, Melissa Parke, Shayne Neumann, Rob Mitchell, Richard Marles, Brendan O'Connor, have endorsed Malielegaoi!

-Australian Political Daily, August 10th, 2016

"It has been a great long battle this year's election for the ANZC, but I now see that I have no chance of winning this election to become governor-general."

"Ladies and gentlemen, I Malcolm Turnbull am hereby dropping out of the race. But I will not give up for what has to be done for the ANZC!"

-ABC Politics Live, August 13th, 2016

Last edited:
Disorder in Sunshine Coast & Hawaii becomes an "internal territory" of the ANZC
Melbourne-darts-ri_3161415b.jpg

A massive bloody battle has occurred today around 2:30 PM, in the city of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Many as 20 people on both sides were killed, while many as 43 are injured including innocent bystanders! What more disturbing is that witnesses claim they heard shouts of offensive insults towards the American community in Sunshine Coast, and even a lot of people claim they also heard the Americans shouting insults and offensive remarks to the racist armed Australians, and even many of them were seen actually fighting and beating the racists in the streets! The Queensland State Police has confirmed it was seemed to be somehow more gang related than something regarding terrorism vs counter-terrorism.

-ABC News, August 16th, 2016

So now those fucking Yanks are beginning to show cracks, and are now beginning to get tired of us warring against them. And now some American refugees are actually beginning to war against us. Perfect, this is just very perfect if you ask me! This means we have a more interesting fight we'll win against those Amerifucks! They think they can go bald eagle and patriotic all over us and win? Ha. That's a joke, they never are going to win against the Australian Brotherhood, because were unbeatable!

If that is how they want to be towards us, then SO BE IT! They'll still be fucked in the end after we win!

"Americans all over Australia! Hear me right now! We are getting threatened and getting genocide towards us by the evil Australian Brotherhood!"

"I suggest that if anyone even hears a simple insult in public such as "Yankee", "Amerifuck", "Ame" or "Yank", you NEED to buy a gun right now to protect your friends and families from the Australian Brotherhood! Any racist must be apart of this terrorist group! So take this for grant as a means of survival!"

"I hereby announce that we will create a organization to stop the Australian Brotherhood for once and for all! And I hereby name it the Australian Bald Eagles!"

"This is our fucking home now! We come here to make a new life. And were not fucking going to go back to wastelands of our former nation!"

-1st Australian Bald Eagle rally held in Gold Coast, Queensland, August 18th, 2016

hawaiian-dancers.png

Hawaii becomes the newest internal territory of the ANZC, after the Parliament today during the afternoon in Jarvis Bay, have won majority of the "YES" vote to allow Hawaii as a new internal territory. In Hawaii, many Hawaiians celebrate in what they are now calling, "Second Statehood" and are happy at the result of it. As a result Hawaii will be now headed by the governor-general as the head of state, and is now able to sent candidates in future ANZC federal elections. Also Hawaii will abide by the same laws that Australia, New Zealand, Micronesia, and Samoa have.

-ANZBS News Radio, August 19th, 2016

I am very happy that Hawaii is now our newest internal territory of the ANZC. This is a wonderful thing, and I hope that many other associated states of the ANZC will do the same in the future. I believe in a expansion of the ANZC itself, for the greater good to unite us all together by nations!

-Interview with Labour candidate Malielegaoi, New Zealand Herald, August 20th, 2016

Conservative candidate Jeff Kennett, has announced his resignation from the Conservative primaries, and endorses the leading popular Conservative candidate Campbell Newman! This now is official! Now Campbell Newman is the only Conservative candidate left in the race and now will begin to compete against his opponent of the Labour Party, Malielegaoi. The real games begin!

-Papuan Politician Morning, August 24th, 2016

"I look forward to debate with Malielegaoi in our first federal debate. It's going to be an interesting ride for sure!"

-Campbell Newman's Kookaburra recent post, August 25th, 2016

The Lion becomes the most 12th viewed movie this year in Australia, as it has gained a rating of 80.2 from Ripe Coconuts.

-Australian Entertainment, August 27th, 2016

Last edited:
Russian Confederacy collapses & Newman's Sex Scandal
violence_iran_protest-apha-090702.jpg

Civil unrest occurs in the Russian Confederacy after its president resigned due to political pressure from a scandal! Unrest occurs in the city of Belgorod!

-ABC World News, September 3rd, 2016

The ex-president of the Russian Confederacy, Ivan Ovylkin has been founded murdered from what the police believe an assassination! The entire nation grows weaker as further more civil unrest and riots begin to breakout in more cities such as Rossoh, Livny and Rtishchevo! Ylatan Etishvklko becomes the new president of the Russian Confederacy two hours ago.

-ABC World News, September 4th, 2016

Josh Frydenberg a long time member of the ANZC Conservative Party, announces he has decided to no longer consider himself apart of the party and instead a member of the Labour Party after endorsing the leading Labour candidate Malielegaoi, which brought him many attention to the Conservative Party!

-New Zealand Herald, September 7th, 2016

image_thumbnail.ashx

Campbell Newman discovered to have a sex affair with another woman, named Bailey McPhil (age 27). Many supporters of him are shocked to hear this after believing him to be the "family man"!

-Samoan Seashell Weekly, September 10th, 2016

"Mr. Newman, it has been recently said you have been having an affair with another woman named McPhil. Is this true that you been cheating on your own wife?"

"I'd never would cheat on my own lovely wife! Never! I would never betray her after being married and together with her for many years!"

"All those people who are now saying that I'm cheating on my own wife are lies. Lies."

"Very well sir, we know you would never do such a thing, after all your the most trustworthy man who the Conservative Party in this election."

-Interview with candidate Campbell Newman, September 11th, 2016

Steve Irons among with many political supporters of Newman have just "un-endorsed" Newman! Many did so because of the possible sex affair!

-Australian Yellow Kangaroo, September 14th, 2016

"Welp. I honestly did not like Campbell, he was too conservative and in my own opinion a bit too far-right, I knew something was up with him."

"Well, cheating on your own spouse is the most evil thing anyone could ever do. And in the end your just going to fuck yourself up and have nobody trust you and even respect you anymore afterwards."

-Louis Morrell's daily blogs, posted on September 16th, 2016

Red pair of panties have been discovered in Newman's campaign van, this morning around 6:00 AM in Port Moresby, Papua. People demand answers for why exactly he is owning a pair of panties! Currently the political candidate Newman is now is being forced to have DNA testing on the panties to see any sign of his semen and possible signs of a woman's vaginal fluids!

-ABC News, September 17th, 2016

DNA testing has been finished and brought in and released to public! Newman's semen has been discovered on McPhil's red panties! As a result of DNA testing finding matches of DNA on left stained invisible vaginal fluids on the panties. Also we have gotten word from many women who have announced that when they dated Newman back in the 90's he was often sexually abusive to them, according to his long ex-girlfriend Mary Fushaberg.

-ANZBC Radio National, September 18th, 2016

"Campbell is a sinner! Campbell is a sinner for committing adultery to another woman!"

"Oh yeah! Why don't you shut up and stop believing in everything they tell to you about my affair is true! Because it damn well is not true!"

"Its all lies! Lies I swear, I never had any kind or form of sexual relations with another woman! In fact I never fucking met a woman named Bailey McPhil in my entire life!"

-ABC News Live 24/7 Interview with Campbell Newman, September 20th, 2016

Last edited: