The Anglo/American - Nazi War - The on-going mystery

70 years today since the St Patrick's Day Raid on 17th March 1954.

I imagine that there is memorials in New York and Washington DC to those who were killed.
I'd imagine the same. Big gatherings and memorials and lots of coverage on the news and the equivalent of social media in The Grid.

It would be seen as the turning point just like the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor which in this ATL still happens the same way and date as OTL.

70 years today since the St Patrick's Day Raid on 17th March 1954.

I imagine that there is memorials in New York and Washington DC to those who were killed.

And in London too.

There would be lot of memorials and probably about every church and synagogue in these cities have services in memory of their deaths.

nlk

Banned
What do you think will happen next if the Cabal succeeds?I just picture the multiverse community meeting this planet of very nice Chinese who celebrate the day they destroyed the foreign demons.

On that note,if this world gained parachronic capability would the Cabal still continue with their plan?

Last edited:
What do you think will happen next if the Cabal succeeds?I just picture the multiverse community meeting this planet of very nice Chinese who celebrate the day they destroyed the foreign demons.

On that note,if this world gained parachronic capability would the Cabal still continue with their plan?
If the Cabal succeeded, their country would collapse its own weight in due time.

And the Cabal once they learned of the multiverse, they would seek to expand there.

@CalBear : I was refreshing my memory about the Manhattan Project and the postwar split between the Manhattan Project and the United Kingdom having total access to U.S. 'patented' weapons designs and delivery systems, ITTL did things essentially go the same way as OTL except the British maintain full equality with the U.S.?

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
@CalBear : I was refreshing my memory about the Manhattan Project and the postwar split between the Manhattan Project and the United Kingdom having total access to U.S. 'patented' weapons designs and delivery systems, ITTL did things essentially go the same way as OTL except the British maintain full equality with the U.S.?
ATL the Australians ("gonna use our country to test, y'all better make us a partner"), Canada ("Just exactly how much of that program originated here in the Great White North? What, exactly, are we hosting on the Chalk River?") as well as the UK are full partners, and have been pretty much from the get-go.

That is what pissed the Indians off so much. The provided men and material, greater overall than the UK itself, but denied entry into the Club.

ATL the Australians ("gonna use our country to test, y'all better make us a partner"), Canada ("Just exactly how much of that program originated here in the Great White North? What, exactly, are we hosting on the Chalk River?") as well as the UK are full partners, and have been pretty much from the get-go.

That is what pissed the Indians off so much. The provided men and material, greater overall than the UK itself, but denied entry into the Club.
Was this because of racism? Or something less obvious?

Where does it say that the Australians had nuclear weapons tested there? With a more unified nuclear program, only one test location seems needed.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Where does it say that the Australians had nuclear weapons tested there? With a more unified nuclear program, only one test location seems needed.
British used Australian Test Ranges. While both the U.S. and UK used weapons at the same time they did not share every aspect of the overall design.

British used Australian Test Ranges. While both the U.S. and UK used weapons at the same time they did not share every aspect of the overall design.
Also the war wasn't finished ITTL when the bombs were being tested. Trinity was seen for hundreds of miles around and the atolls used from 1946 had the slight issue of a still existing Japan that might have tried to interfere. Where as the Australian range is out of the way, by that point the Indian Ocean is back to being an allied lake (a Japanese suicide run might reach Bikini but nothing they had left would live long enough to reach Western Australia). Hence a good place to hide a weapon your already debating not unveiling and using at once.