The Anglo/American - Nazi War - The on-going mystery

And probably ended up committing suicide anyways.
….

Man, the thought made me a cry a bit. Living with the shame of collaboration is just so terrible. Especially if it all comes to naught, and you lose the people who you care about anyways.

:'(:'(:'(

Things that like that reveal the true horror of Nazism better than any statistic could.

I had another story idea where decades after the war a group of European National Army veterans (French, Norwegian, Croatian, Danish, Dutch etc) who served alongside the Waffen SS meet at a reunion and share stories ranging from the mundane to the horrifying.

A good question (which I don’t think has been asked before) is if AANW was completely rewritten today how much would it vary from the original TL (started in 2009)?

Last edited:
I had another story idea where decades after the war a group of European National Army veterans (French, Norwegian, Croatian, Danish, Dutch etc) who served alongside the Waffen SS meet at a reunion and share stories.

A good question (which I don’t think has been asked before) is if AANW was completely rewritten today how much would it vary from the original TL (started in 2009)?
I think the general theme would stay the same, only just louder. I.e. let the bodies hit the floor.

I had another story idea where decades after the war a group of European National Army veterans (French, Norwegian, Croatian, Danish, Dutch etc) who served alongside the Waffen SS meet at a reunion and share stories ranging from the mundane to the horrifying.
I get the impression TTL that those things were, for a long time, things best left unsaid.

Just as OTL, there are no reunions for the Nazi veterans, I don't think there are veterans for Nazi collaborators.

I get the impression TTL that those things were, for a long time, things best left unsaid.

Just as OTL, there are no reunions for the Nazi veterans, I don't think there are veterans for Nazi collaborators.
And even if there is SS-Waffen veterans still left they are not allowed re-unite. A4 would be extremely paranoid with them.