The Anglo/American - Nazi War - The on-going mystery

From the first postwar post:

1962: Javelin IRBM enters service with USAF. Maximum range is 1.600 miles Initial basing locations are in southern Italy, Okinawa and Malanao Island. Basing in Philippines draws protests from India...

1964: ...SACEUR is established as a U.S. military slot, with Deputy SACEUR to rotate among UK, Canada, & Australia (following Indian refusal to accept a place in any rotation that did not include top slot)...

1965: First significant rift appears in wartime Alliance after “Atomic Four” refuse to share reactor/weapon design and production facilities with India. Despite near demands from A-4 to desist, India flatly states that it will nevertheless pursue an independent nuclear program...

I’m not going to lie, I could see Brazil being one of the A4 before Australia was, I don’t see how Australia could match the economic and military input of Brazil if it was to get involved in the ground war phase, which was probably likely.

After reading about the dystopian levels of domestic violence in OTL Russia, I wonder how bad was domestic violence in the even more nationalistic, misogynistic, and unstable Nazi Germany TTL @CalBear ?

I can imagine many family histories under Nazism resembled an Ira Levin book.

So in this story the US and Britain had the Atom bomb for over a decade and Germany doesnt have it. Yet Allied Leaders decide that it is a better course of action to start a conventional war that costs the lives of millions of their own soldiers, instead of using the weapon right away? Sounds unbelievable. Even if the Allies believed that the Atom bomb on its own wasnt enough to win the war, they must have known that it would have been a far easier and quicker war against a nuked Germany that couldnt produce more war material or replenish their army with more soldiers.

@CalBear , I've always wondered....

How has comedy evolved in this world? Have comedians become even more whimsical or even MORE cynical to cope with this bitter, bitter world?

Would Mel Brooks get away with making the Nazis into clowns, or would the trauma of the war make it worst than taboo to mock them?

Would we see comedy shows with characters that make the likes of Basil Fawlty look like a well-adjusted member of society.

Clue in the name I fear. Being a Slav was a death sentence in Nazi eyes. No expectation the south Slav's would escape the fate of their eastern counterparts.

I could see less massacres from Nazis in the Balkans, since they were mainly interested in Eastern Europe.

However, Ustase would take their place in Croatia and Bosnia.

I think that Yugoslavia is not more. Ushtasha Croatia last much longer and Serbia is so screwed that can't unite Yugoslavia.

Wouldn't the Nedic regime protect Serbians in its area of influence?

Since China’s plan is to wipe out the rest of the world with bioweapons how do the Cabal plan to deal with the A4’s orbital and Moon based weapons afterwards (which could destroy China even if most of the world was dead)?

Deleted member 96212

After reading about the dystopian levels of domestic violence in OTL Russia, I wonder how bad was domestic violence in the even more nationalistic, misogynistic, and unstable Nazi Germany TTL @CalBear ?

I can imagine many family histories under Nazism resembled an Ira Levin book.

It's probably even worse than you imagine. Consider the Nazi emphasis on producing large numbers of children - this will likely lead to massive upticks in marital rape. Veterans of the Eastern Front who've internalized violent attitudes and behaviors, combined with untreated PTSD (since the Nazis basically didn't even acknowledge the condition) are for all intents and purposes ticking time bombs.

German suicide rates were very likely to have been hellishly high.

It's probably even worse than you imagine. Consider the Nazi emphasis on producing large numbers of children - this will likely lead to massive upticks in marital rape. Veterans of the Eastern Front who've internalized violent attitudes and behaviors, combined with untreated PTSD (since the Nazis basically didn't even acknowledge the condition) are for all intents and purposes ticking time bombs.

German suicide rates were very likely to have been hellishly high.

The Nazi state actively encourages such psychologically destructive behavior. It is a devil on your shoulder, whispering to you to give in to your hatred.

Alternately, they'll promote a dual standard - no marks on the wife, but god help the housemaid who catches him in one of his 'moods', because the law certainly won't.

Brothels may see a sharp uptick in the number of corpses that need disposing of.

Alternately, they'll promote a dual standard - no marks on the wife, but god help the housemaid who catches him in one of his 'moods', because the law certainly won't.

Brothels may see a sharp uptick in the number of corpses that need disposing of.
Anybody doing that will be lucky if they only swing. Also if the abuser or murderer is ex SS then some of the occupation forces are only going to looking for an excuse . Remember the whole of Germany is considered guilty of crimes unspeakable and this time there's no excuse of the cold war to let people off. An ex SS killer turned wife beater is clearly unwanted on the voyage.

The brothel's can probably take care of themselves and if a murder suspect turns up in the river the MP's won't care over much, saves on paperwork.

I wonder what happened to the American businessmen who had connections to the Nazis in the interwar period.

Wasn't any business with German Reich prohibited between starting of WW2 and end of Hot War? So I would imaginate that not very well. Probably jailed.

i have not read it all but it seems like this timeline leads to a better world
ps;first post

Huh?

1. You are surely kidding.
2. You have not checked much or otherwise familiar this TL. If it is that way prepare to be dissapointed and terrified. This is going to be very terrible world, speciality Europe.
3. You have very odd opinion about better world.