Run First

Chapter One Hundred and Seventy Nine
"The Republican Party will be gathering in Miami for their National Convention. Jay Hammond has a clear lead ahead of Senator Nickles, but it seems that he may not be able to secure victory on the first ballot. Vice President Baker will be attending the Convention, having dropped out during the primary contests, and may be needed to help secure delegate votes for the candidates."

(I can't find the delegate count for the 1988 Republican Convention; if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it thanks!)

Chapter One Hundred and Eighty
"For Too long have the federal government increased our deficit without considering how it would impact regular men and women. We need a leader who will stand up and unravel this hypocrisy. I nominate Jay Hammond for President of the United States."

-Bob Dole (1988)

"We need a government that will focus on how to make lives better for people in this country, and the first step would be to implement a new tax code. This is one of the reasons I nominate a great friend of mine, William Roth, for President."

-Jack Kemp (1988)

"In America, there has been a loss of morality. It is public morality which has made this nation as great as it is, but many people are too cowardly to say so. I know that a President cannot be afraid to speak this truth. I nominate Don Nickles for President of the United States."

-Carroll Campbell (1988)

"The delegates will be..."

Hey everybody, I'm on a family trip, thus the lack of updates. To compensate you all for your great support and patience, I have decided to let you determine the second ballot. I hope to update tomorrow or Tuesday. Thank you, everyone!

Vote as you want

Hey everybody, I'm on a family trip, thus the lack of updates. To compensate you all for your great support and patience, I have decided to let you determine the second ballot. I hope to update tomorrow or Tuesday. Thank you, everyone!

Vote as you want
C A N T S L A M M O N D T H E H A M M O N D

Come at me bro

Governor_Hammond_with_hands_behind_head.jpg

Berman is the Drmoctatic nominee, I apologize that I was caught up on the Republican side. If there are any suggestions or questions about either, please inform me

Chapter One Hundred and Eighty Four

"Nancy Kassebaum has served our nation with grace, dignity, and success. She has listened to the people, to what they're dealing with while many of her colleagues sat out the challenging cases. She is what America needs, and she will play a leading role in our Administration."

-Jay Hammond (1988)

"Phillip Sharp has served his constituents finley in the House of Representatives, advocating for their causes and his own initiatives. He has vision, courage, and proficiency. He will make a great Vice President."

-
Howard Berman (1988)

Chapter One Hundred and Eighty Five
"We do not need just decent leadership--we need competent leadership! We can admit our mistakes, and face head-on when it's time to cut the budget. The American people will not cut and run, and neither should their leaders in Washington--so let's show them we mean that!"

-Jay Hammond (1988)

"In the past twenty years--in good times or bad--the American people have been devoured by a certain pessimism. It is because it does not matter whether employment has risen, or prices have fallen. Rather, our government has failed to provide vision, as did Franklin Roosevelt and John Kennedy, that inspired the people to make a difference in the world. Our people desire a Great Freedom--one where people can dare to solve problems in the ways deemed impossible and impractical, not because they are right but because they could be. This is what I desire, and what, if I am so humbled, can give."

-Howard Berman (1988)

Deleted member 109224

Hammond/Kassbaum.

Alaska and Kansas, principled yet centrist. A bold ticket for a transforming nation.

I'd love to see a photo of Maggie and Kassbaum together, no matter how poorly photoshopped it is.