Return of the terrible flag thread.

What makes the WORST flag?

• Total voters
Florida's flag in 1845
View attachment 824185
best state motto ever

The red stripe merging with the bottom stripe on old glory is really throwing me off. Makes the blue and orange look like they were slapped on top of a red stripe that’s thicker than all the others
According to the Florida Department of State, this was never an official state flag:
"On March 3, 1845, Florida became the twenty-seventh state. Citizens of Tallahassee presented incoming Governor William D. Moseley with a flag that flew at his inauguration. However, because of a controversy surrounding its motto, it never became an official state flag. The flag shown here is reconstructed from a written description."

According to the Florida Department of State, this was never an official state flag:
"On March 3, 1845, Florida became the twenty-seventh state. Citizens of Tallahassee presented incoming Governor William D. Moseley with a flag that flew at his inauguration. However, because of a controversy surrounding its motto, it never became an official state flag. The flag shown here is reconstructed from a written description."
I don't know what's worse - that flag, or the fact that said flag is still better than most US state flags.

the Black and white has nothing to polish culture.
327d51d78df55d524f829263566e6150e3a9f8978df0e509c63820e1ac334046_1.jpg

cpi_flag_final1_1691585651458.png

This ugly thing, perhaps thy shall add something for irish culture rather than a hammer and sickle harvesting ki, and we love looking simular to the khmer rouge!
(Flag of the irish communist party)

2560px-Flag_of_the_Iron_Guard_%28white_disk_version%29.svg.png

(Romanian fascist party "Iron guard" not the offical flag but it has the real symbol they use in the middle)

Looks like if Windows XP got turned into a tolitarian regime and this was the logo lmfao

content_Korean_People%27s_Army_Flag-min.png

(Flag of NK Peoples army)
This one isn't to bad, the colors are nice but the coat of arms loks a little bit off, and what on earth does 4.25 mean, and whats up with the writing at the bottom and top?
again this isn't to bad but the sodding 4.25 makes no sense

1200px-Flag_of_Transnistria_%28state%29.svg.png

The transitria flag will never NOT be ugly to me, I have no idea what sort of historical significance transitia had (Apart from being a puppet of romania in World war 2)
So I have no idea what the hell the green means.

This one isn't to bad, the colors are nice but the coat of arms loks a little bit off, and what on earth does 4.25 mean, and whats up with the writing at the bottom and top?
Maybe its a date of significance to the ruling party? All the communist states made holidays based on their unique opinions on who's ass to kiss for being the cunt in charge and stuff maybe it was Kim Il Sungs birthday or something else like that? MAYBE the founding date of the army?

If you assume it's a US date, or an East Asian one without a year at the start, then it's 25th April. Obviously the Korean People's Army are all massive fans of the Asterix books and wanted to commemorate Albert Uderzo's birthday :)

Or if you want to place any faith in the Infallible Genocide (my bold):
Until 1977, the official date of establishment of the Korean People's Army was 8 February 1948. In 1978, the date was changed to 25 April 1932, the date the Korean People's Revolutionary Army, Kim Il Sung's anti-Japanese guerrilla force, was formed. However, this change did not last, and by 2019, the KPA's date of establishment had been reverted to 8 February 1948.

Maybe its a date of significance to the ruling party? All the communist states made holidays based on their unique opinions on who's ass to kiss for being the cunt in charge and stuff maybe it was Kim Il Sungs birthday or something else like that? MAYBE the founding date of the army?
OH HELLNO 😭

This flag, often used by Qaddafi loyalists, always cracks me up. The supreme laziness of the pure green Libyan flag contrasted with the goofy portrait of the Brother Leader is just perfect.
A45F408A-3451-4EF7-A57C-369824861D08.jpeg