Return of the terrible flag thread.

What makes the WORST flag?

• Total voters
This doesn't look like a flag, it looks like an art project.
us-in-dv.jpg
What he hell is in the middle

65939e3d20a04daa1182aa41_62ce164330d022fc19eee0a2_60d0acc7bfd84f30a614aeb5_5fcc8e4d4ee75b46ebc0d6b1_anarcho_capitalism_wallpaper_by_appriweb-d5xfm41.jpeg

Anarcho Capitalism
What the hell is going on in this flag
It has the pH color scheme and looks edgy as hell with a damn AK placed in the middle of the Lamba logo from half life 😭😭
800px-Half-Life_lambda_logo.svg.png

1200px-Flag_of_Atomwaffen_Division.svg.png

AtomWaffen division
This is apparently some Nazi thingy in America, at first I thought this was from fallout, but is actually used
Anyway, The red lines around the yellow look ugly, I assume those are olive branches around the shield, tho they look ugly and clip arted.
Also the shield is ripped from an SS Storm Division
Now I have no Idea what the nuclear logo is but it looks ugly is this some sort of doomsday symbol for the flag?

Actually if you take off the seal, it's salvageable.
If you take off the seal it looks like a weird red pier extending thru an endless sea with stars encircling it. How sny of this represents a county of Indiana is beyond my visual comprehension and brief dabble via Google into learning wtf is Daviess County's whole situation and stuff lol

1200px-Flag_of_Atomwaffen_Division.svg.png

AtomWaffen division
This is apparently some Nazi thingy in America, at first I thought this was from fallout, but is actually used
Anyway, The red lines around the yellow look ugly, I assume those are olive branches around the shield, tho they look ugly and clip arted.
Also the shield is ripped from an SS Storm Division
Now I have no Idea what the nuclear logo is but it looks ugly is this some sort of doomsday symbol for the flag?
This isn't that terrible but being associated with Nazis is instalame so no bueno