Restarted With A Mouse: A Pop Culture Timeline

Just letting everyone know, the next update is a character focused one that will contain material that some people might get gross out by. I would still recommend you check it out when it drops as it is an important part in the story I'm trying to tell. If you think that what's gonna be in there is stuff that you probably don't want to think about while reading a Disney alternate history timeline, I understand (I've had similar reactions to weird things I've read on this site before).

Just letting everyone know, the next update is a character focused one that will contain material that some people might get gross out by. I would still recommend you check it out when it drops as it is an important part in the story I'm trying to tell. If you think that what's gonna be in there is stuff that you probably don't want to think about while reading a Disney alternate history timeline, I understand (I've had similar reactions to weird things I've read on this site before).
I'm guessing that this has to do with Crazy Titan Entertainment?

One Fine Day at Crazy Titan Entertainment
May 4, 2008

CTE Logo Rough.png
CTE Offices.png

My very rough edit of Crazy Titan's logo and what their building basically looks like
Nia Volesky: Hey, could I talk to you for a second?

[REDACTED]: Okay sure, go ahead.

NV: I tried putting this off for a while because I didn't want you misunderstanding my point or intentions, but I worry this will become a major problem in the near future if I don't bring it up now. I don't like some of the content you have been including with some of your scripts.

R: What don't you like about them?

NV: Well, I don't know how to approach this but here's an example of what I mean...

________________________________________________________Exert from a script for an episode of Wacko World[1]________________________________________________________

EXT DAY: The trainer, Wacko and the gang are discussing plans on how to get the animals back to the circus grounds.

TRAINER

Ok team, here's the deal. There's a dozen wild animals running amok across the city and we have to get them back as quickly and as safely as possible.

WACKO

And as cheaply as possible too! I already spend a fortune just to cover the damages they've already done in just about 6 minutes. Do any of you have good ideas?

Shortly after Wacko is done talking, a loud wet fart noise is heard. Most of the gang are confused and are looking around to find the source of the sound, except Dolly who looks petrified.

TRAINER

Let's see, uhh you there!

The trainer points at Dolly.

DOLLY (Inner Monologue)

Oh f*ck, oh f*ck, oh f*ck*ng sh*t!

TRAINER

What do you propose?

DOLLY

Uh.. we could.. drive cars to.. make them go back to here?

Wacko looks at rest of the group, still trying to figure out where the sound from earlier came from.

WACKO

Well, At least it's an idea.

Wacko puts his hand behind Dolly.

Alright, go get some cars and send those rowdy ones back to their pits!

After the gang leave the circus, Wacko looks down on his hand and an extreme close up of a dirty hand with white gloves is shown on screen.

I really got to get better janitors around here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R: What's wrong with it?

NV: I don't like this condition that you gave to one of my characters. It's gross, unfunny and it doesn't need to be here.

R: There are real with this "gross" and "unfunny" disease out there, but they still deserve to be here.

NV: I understand but people watch shows like this who don't want to think about it while they are watching it. Like you can have a political message with an album, but nobody wants to listen to an album bluntly and repeatedly tell you that the world bad and that they should feel bad.

R: Well excuse me for trying to give your characters something unique about them.

NV: She's already LGBT and autistic, she doesn't need this condition and certainly doesn't need to be constantly mocked and spurned for it all the time.

R: Like you're doing anything with her. I haven't see you write episodes were she is an important character.

NV: I could say the same thing to you. What have you done with Smiley in your scripts?

R: He dated that scammer carny and now dates the ride operator.

NV: That's not giving him anything that's you attaching two other character to him. And while we're talking about it, why did you write a running gag about the ride operator getting p*ssed on by a singer?

R: That's not a gag, it's a serious plot point.

NV: That doesn't answer the question.

R: Did I mention Smiley was into wrestling?

NV: No, you didn't. Probably because you were too busy putting toilet humor with out my consent.

R: YOUR CONSENT DOESN'T MEAN SH*T! I know what I'm doing and it will be for the benefit of your show. Just go along with it and I'll guarantee that it will not lead to any issues.

NV: Ok fine, let's see how this goes.

NEWS REPORTS FOR SUMMER 2008

Wrestling Actors Guild (WAG) goes on strike after autopsy report revealed WWE superstar was suffering from severe CTE [2]
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Could this be the year we get a Third Party President? [3]
- Time

New Line Cinema confirms Mario movie to be released next year
- The Hollywood Reporter
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. A show that we'll talk about more later in the timeline, with some obvious changes of course
2. The Benoit Tragedy never happens, he instead dies of a heart attack. Nancy and Daniel are still alive
3. Anyone here know of someone who would be a good VP candidate for the Reform Party? Because my current ticket is looking like Guy Who Hated War Hero/War Hero

3. Anyone here know of someone who would be a good VP candidate for the Reform Party? Because my current ticket is looking like Guy Who Hated War Hero/War Hero
With what you're implying, I assume the people you have for the Reform Party ticket in the 2008 United States presidential election are [censored for current politics] (Guy Who Hated War Hero) and John McCain (War Hero).

Maybe you could have Jesse Venture run instead?

Knew the post had to do with Crazy Titan Entertainment.

I’m curious why the person that was talking with Nia Volesky has their name retracted. Are they a fictional character?

Maybe you could have Jesse Venture run instead?
Ventura never got into politics in this timeline because he was the leader of WAG in the early 90's and never ran for mayor.

List of Billboard #1 songs for 2008

940: Low - Flo Rida ft. T-Pain (January 5 - February 23, 2008)
941: Don't Stop The Music - Rihanna (March 1 - March 29, 2008)
942: Stop and Stare - OneRepublic (April 5, 2008)
943: Touch My Body - Mariah Carey (April 11 - April 19, 2008)
944: Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis (April 26; May 10 - May 17, 2008)
945: Lollipop - Lil Wayne ft. Static Major (May 3, 2008)
946: Viva La Vida - Coldplay (May 24 - June 28)
947: I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry (July 5 - July 19, 2008)
948: A Milli - Lil Wayne (July 26 - August 16, 2008)
949: Disturbia - Rihanna (August 23 - August 30, 2008)
950: Paper Planes - M.I.A (September 6 - September 20, 2008)
951: So What - P!nk (September 27, 2008)
952: Whatever You Like - T.I (October 4 - October 11, 2008)
953: Human - The Killers (October 18 - October 25, 2008)
954: Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne (November 1 - November 8, 2008)
955: Live Your Life - T.I ft. Rihanna (November 15 - December 6, 2008)
956: Single Ladies - Beyoncé (December 13 - December 27, 2008)

Billboard 2008 Year End List

1. Low - Flo Rida ft. T-Pain
2. No One - Alicia Keys
3. Paralyzer - Finger Eleven
4. I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
5. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
6. Disturbia - Rihanna
7. Whatever You Like - T.I
8. Apologize - Timbaland ft. OneRepublic
9. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
10. Closer - Ne-Yo
11. Touch My Body - Mariah Carey
12. No Air - Jordan Sparks ft. Chris Brown
13. So What - P!nk
14. Burnin' Up - Jonas Brothers
15. Don't Stop The Music - Rihanna
16. Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne
17. Paper Planes - M.I.A
18. Love in This Club - Usher
19. Live Your Life - T.I ft. Rihanna
20. Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
21. 4 Minutes - Maddona ft. Justin Timberlake and Timbaland
22. Stop and Stare - OneRepublic
23. With You - Chris Brown
24. Flux - Bloc Party
25. Clumsy - Fergie
26. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
27. Leavin' - Jesse McCarthy
28. Lucid Dreams - Franz Ferdinand
29. A Milli - Lil Wayne
30. See You Again - Miley Cyrus
31. Shake It - Metro Station
32. Take You There - Sean Kingston
33. Hot n' Cold - Katy Perry
34. Something That's Long Gone - Rainbow Rebels
35. Like You'll Never See Me Again - Alicia Keys
36. Teardrops on My Guitar - Taylor Swift
37. Shadow Of The Day - Linkin Park
38. Lollipop - Lil Wayne ft. Static Major
39. Forever - Chris Brown
40. Miss Independent - Ne-Yo
41. Good Life - Kanye West ft. T-Pain
42. In The Ayer - Flo Rida ft. will.i.am
43. Say - John Mayer
44. Human - The Killers
45. Can't Believe It - T-Pain ft. Lil Wayne
46. Crank That - Soulja Boy Tell 'Em
47. Superstar - Lupe Fiasco ft. Matthew Santos
48. Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
49. Suffocate - J. Holiday
50. Hate That I Love You - Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo
51. Love Lockdown - Kanye West
52. It's Not My Time - 3 Doors Down
53. Sexy Can I - Ray J ft. Yung Berg
54. Get Like Me - David Banner ft. Chris Brown and Yung Joc
55. Put On - Young Jeezy ft. Kanye West
56. Hypnotized - Plies ft. Akon
57. Big Ideas - LCD Soundsystem
58. When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls
59. Sexual Eruption - Snoop Dogg
60. Lolli Lolli - Three 6 Mafia
61. Cyclone - Baby Bash ft. T-Pain
62. What You Got - Colby O'Donis ft. Akon
63. Independent - Webbie ft. Lil Boosie and Lil Phat
64. Crush - David Archuleta
65. New Soul - Yael Naim
66. In Love With a Girl - Gavin DeGraw
67. Dangerous - Kardinal Offishal ft. Akon
68. I Luv Your Girl - The-Dream ft. Young Jeezy
69. Womanizer - Britney Spears
70. Love Story - Taylor Swift
71. Just Fine - Mary J. Blidge
72. Piece of Me - Britney Spears
73. Can't Help but Wait - Trey Songz
74. My Life - The Game ft. Lil Wayne
75. 7 Things - Miley Cyrus
76. You're Gonna Miss This - Trace Adkins
77. Love Remains the Same - Gavin Rossdale
78. Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry
79. The Way I Are - Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson
80. Addicted - Saving Abel
81. I'll Keep Your Memory Vague - Finger Eleven
82. Love Song - Sarah Bareilles
83. Bad Girlfriend - Theory of a Deadman
84. American Boy - Estelle ft. Kanye West
85. Sorry - Buckcherry
86. Tattoo - Jordin Sparks
87. Beat It - Fall Out Boy ft. John Mayer
88. The Day That Never Comes - Metallica
89. Bust It Baby - Plies ft. Ne-Yo
90. Sun Goes Down - David Jordan
91. All Summer Long - Kid Rock
92. Our Song - Taylor Swift
93. Damaged - Danity Kane
94. Single Ladies - Beyoncé
95. Mercury - Bloc Party
96. I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
97. Psycho - Puddle of Mudd
98. Oh My God - Mark Ronson ft. Lily Allen
99. The Pretender - Nirvana
100. Kids - MGMT

Last edited:
As I struggle on how I move forward with the biggest political change in this timeline while not pairing my planned winner with someone he hates, changing the targets of TTL's future biggest tragedy last minute and getting kicked by mods thinking I want anything to do with the upcoming main event of "The Final Endgame Go Time Alpha Action Lift-Off Decide-icidal Hungry Man's Extreme Raw Power Ultimate Voteslam Smackdown '24 No Mercy: Judgement Day '24", let's some other movies of 2008.

Cloverfield
Cloverfield.jpeg

Distributed by RKO Radio Pictures on January 18, 2008

The Spiderwick Chronicles
TSC.jpg

Distributed by Touchstone Pictures (Nickelodeon Movies) on February 14, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Indy-Crystal-Skull.jpeg

Distributed by Paramount Pictures on May 22, 2008

Kung Fu Panda
KFP.jpg

Distributed by Universal Pictures on June 6, 2008

Wall-E
Wall E.jpeg

Distributed by Touchstone Pictures on June 27, 2008

Batman: Year Two
TDK.jpg

Distributed by Paramount Pictures on July 11, 2008

- The fate of Batman: Year Three is currently in limbo after the sad passing of Heath Ledger, with rumors circling of Paramount wanting to reboot Batman for a possible DC Extended Universe

Mamma Mia!
Mamma Mia Trey.jpg

Distributed by Universal Pictures on April 18, 2008

Cast: Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Amanda Seyfried, Trey Disney

- Kudos to @TheFaultsofAlts for the suggestion of Trey starring in this movie

Madagascar: The Crate Escape
TCE.jpg

Distributed by Universal Pictures on November 21, 2008

The Wrestler
The Wrestler.jpg

Distributed by Walt Disney Pictures (Hyperion Pictures) on December 5, 2008

Big Bug Man
Big Bug Man.jpg

Distributed by Crazy Titan Entertainment on December 25, 2008

Cast: Brendan Fraiser, Andre 3000, Michael Madsen, Marlon Brando

- IOTL, this movie (featuring the final film role of Marlon Brando) was cancelled because most studios weren't interested in funding 2D animated films. With 2D films still being popular ITTL, Crazy Titan funds and distributes the movie

MOVIES THAT DON'T EXIST ITTL

The Incredible Hulk
and Iron-Man 2: Delayed in favor of Spider-Man 2
Twilight: I couldn't find a specific source on this, but it has been a long standing rumor that Twilight was inspired by the music of My Chemical Romance. Gerard Way formed MCR after witnessing the events of 9/11. 9/11 doesn't happen in the RWAM universe and Gerard is still primarily an artist (In fact, you might see one of his works later on in this timeline). So since MCR doesn't exist, Twilight doesn't exist

Election '08
how did New Line get the Mario movie rights? Also, who owns what at this point?
NLC won the Nintendo film rights in the Fall of 2007. I'll probably give a brief rundown of what all the major studios + CTE own in the 2000-09 recap
I’m curious why the person that was talking with Nia Volesky has their name retracted. Are they a fictional character?
I want to keep a bit of mystery for them ITTL, all I'm going to say is that they don't exist in our world.

"This is a CBS News special report and we have breaking news. CBS now estimates that with victories in Washington and Oregon, CBS projects that...

Senator John McCain of Arizona will be the 44th President of the United States. He defeats New York Senator Hillary Clinton and Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney. This is the first Presidential victory for the Reform Party since it was founded in 1995 and the first time the elected President wasn't a Democrat or Republican since Zack Taylor in 1848.

Screenshot 2024-02-24 191749.png

NEWS REPORTS FOR FALL 2008

NBER officially declares that the nation is in a Recession
- The Wall Street Journal

WCW to be the first of the major wrestling companies to return after WAG agreement
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated

Spider-Man 2 opens at #1
- Box Office Mojo

Inkblot ('03-'09)
Author's Note: Major thanks to @Otakuninja2006 for helping me a lot with the line up.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The following is an excerpt from the YouTube video "The History of Inkblot"

Inkblot-678x241.png

Logo would look something like this

"In the Fall of 2002, approximately 1 year after the success of Adult Swim, Disney announced that they would soon be launching a competitor to Cartoon Network’s new block. Going under the codename of XYZ, very little info would be shared about the project upon its initial announcement. The most that was revealed would be that it would begin airing in 2003 and that it would quote ‘eventually feature programming that would be more interesting and bolder than what a network like ABC would put out’, a quote that I’m pretty sure not even Disney knew what it meant.

Before XYZ debuted, the late night slots on Disney Channel would usually just consist of reruns of the shows that were already airing on the station. While Adult Swim would be airing new episodes of Sealab 2021 and Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Disney Channel would just air reruns of whatever Even Stevens or Kim Possible episodes had debuted earlier in the day.

New info would come out about the project at San Diego Comic Con in 2003. The block would be officially called Inkblot and its initial lineup would mainly consist of three different types of shows. The first would be reruns of canceled programs from the channel's past, with some of the most notable being Gargoyles, the original Ducktales series and 101 Dalmatians: The Series. The second would be a bunch of anime dubs that were mostly source from Fox and their old Anime-hem block, one that had a nostalgic fanbase from those who were first exposed to Japanese animation because of it, and criticisms from those who were already well adverse in Japanese culture, as it was obvious that whoever was running Fox had no real interest most anime[1]. The most popular dubs were Lum The Invader, Tiger Mask and Inuyasha.

Inkblot would also feature two new original shows. The Eltingville Club [2], a show about 4 geeks going through various scenarios that parody fandom culture and Clone High, a show about clones of famous historical figures like Abe Lincoln and Christopher Columbus[3] going through the struggles of high school.

Eltingville.png
Clone High.jpg

The Eltingville Club (2003-2005) and Clone High (2003-2007)

Inkblot began airing on Disney Channel in the 2003-04 TV season with positive reception to its programming and was overall considered a solid success. Other original shows that would premiere in the following years include Korgoth [4], Code Monkeys and an adaptation of the Gold Key comic book series Magnus, Robot Fighter.

Korgoth.jpg
Code_monkeys_opening_logo.png
Magnus.png

Korgoth (2007-2009), Code Monkeys (2007-2008) and Magnus, Robot Fighter (2006-*)

Inkblot would also take great advantage over the growing prominence of the internet with the debut of The Digital Dive in 2005. The series would discuss some of the biggest internet trends at the time and showcase the works of various online content creators. Notably, some of the content that would air on Digital Dive, like Eddsworld would end up eventually being adapted into full shows later on.

Screenshot 2024-03-13 211453.png
Eddsworld.png

Homestar Runner, a web series commonly showcased on The Digital Dive (2005-*) and Eddsworld (2008-*)

Inkblot had definitely done most of its job as being a competitor to Adult Swim, except for the competitive part. For a decently long amount of time, Inkblot seemed to be perpetually in second place to AS and in some cases losing to Nick@Nite in viewership. The company knew that it had the potential to be the best out of the three, but would need to change some things to truly realize its potential.

The ‘09-10 Season would be set to start an overhaul for the block. Most of the classic Disney Channel and Disney Afternoon shows would be phased out, the branding would go for a Frutiger Metro-esque style and it would introduce a new color changing mascot named Rory.

The ‘09-10 season would also be the debut of three new shows that would define not just the rebrand, but the block as a whole."

NEWS REPORTS FOR SPRING 2009

Cardinals win Super Bowl XLIII
- ESPN

President McCain details plans to rebuild the economy
- C-SPAN

Blockbuster to downsize store locations, will focus on streaming and mail rental services
1. Does it count as self-deprecating humor if you disguise your lack knowledge of anime not based on pre-existing IP as being the fault of alternate history TV executives? idk
2. This was a show that was pitched to [as] in 2002
3. Ghandi isn't in ITTL's version of the show, or at least not as a main character
4. Another show that was supposed to air on [as] in 2007 that got scrapped for being too expensive

Last edited:
Why No Down Movie?
p_up_19753_e6f911e3.jpeg

Distributed by Touchstone Pictures on May 29, 2009

The idea for Up came not long after director Pete Docter became the head of Pixar, when he made a drawing of a grumpy old man holding some balloons. Before settling on Paradise Falls, early versions had Carl's destination ranged from Heaven to a floating city inhabited by aliens. The movie would make history after it was chosen as the opening film for the 2009 Cannes film festival, becoming first ever animated film to do so. Up remains as one of the most universally acclaimed animated films of the 21st century, with many praising it's emotional depth and characterization.

NEWS REPORTS FOR SUMMER 2009

Cars 2, Newt and The Bear and the Bow among the biggest Crazy Titan projects announced at Comic Con
- Animation Magazine

New Line Cinema shows off plans for future Nintendo Movies at E3 following the release of Super Mario
- Electronic Gaming Monthly

Chargers WR Sean McVay and Titans DT Albert Haynesworth announced as the Madden 10 cover stars
- Sportscenter

Author's Note: Major thanks to @Otakuninja2006 for helping me a lot with the line up.

The following is an excerpt from the YouTube video "The History of Inkblot"
Oh, you're welcome.
View attachment 894378
Logo would look something like this
Did you make that logo?
"In the Fall of 2002, approximately 1 year after the success of Adult Swim, Disney announced that they would soon be launching a competitor to Cartoon Network’s new block. Going under the codename of XYZ, very little info would be shared about the project upon its initial announcement. The most that was revealed would be that it would begin airing in 2003 and that it would quote
Ok.
‘eventually feature programming that would be more interesting and bolder than what a network like ABC would put out’, a quote that I’m pretty sure not even Disney knew what it meant.
Damn, they ain't even knew.....
Before XYZ debuted, the late night slots on Disney Channel would usually just consist of reruns of the shows that were already airing on the station. While Adult Swim would be airing new episodes of Sealab 2021 and Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Disney Channel would just air reruns of whatever Even Stevens or Kim Possible episodes had debuted earlier in the day.
oh.
New info would come out about the project at San Diego Comic Con in 2003. The block would be officially called Inkblot and its initial lineup would mainly consist of three different types of shows. The first would be reruns of canceled programs from the channel's past, with some of the most notable being Gargoyles, the original Ducktales series and 101 Dalmatians: The Series. The second would be a bunch of anime dubs that were mostly source from Fox and their old Anime-hem block, one that had a nostalgic fanbase from those who were first exposed to Japanese animation because of it, and criticisms from those who were already well adverse in Japanese culture, as it was obvious that whoever was running Fox had no real interest most anime[1].
So that's how Anime-hem ended?
The most popular dubs were Lum The Invader, Tiger Mask and Inuyasha.
Cool, but Inuyasha would be new and running as a XYZ premiere.
Inkblot would also feature two new original shows. The Eltingville Club [2], a show about 4 geeks going through various scenarios that parody fandom culture and Clone High, a show about clones of famous historical figures like Abe Lincoln and Christopher Columbus[3] going through the struggles of high school.

View attachment 894382View attachment 894383
The Eltingville Club (2003-2005) and Clone High (2003-2007)

Inkblot began airing on Disney Channel in the 2003-04 TV season with positive reception to its programming and was overall considered a solid success. Other original shows that would premiere in the following years include Korgoth [4], Code Monkeys and an adaptation of the Gold Key comic book series Magnus, Robot Fighter.

View attachment 894385View attachment 894386View attachment 894387
Korgoth (2007-2009), Code Monkeys (2007-2008) and Magnus, Robot Fighter (2006-*)
Cool, but we could make Korgoth and Code Monkeys last longer. Code Monkeys until 2011 and Korgoth until 2010.
Inkblot would also take great advantage over the growing prominence of the internet with the debut of The Digital Dive in 2005. The series would discuss some of the biggest internet trends at the time and showcase the works of various online content creators. Notably, some of the content that would air on Digital Dive, like Eddsworld would end up eventually being adapted into full shows later on.
What would The Digital Dive show and how long would it last?
lol, Strong Bad.
View attachment 894399
Homestar Runner, a web series commonly showcased on The Digital Dive (2005-*) and Eddsworld (2008-*)
Cool! I think Eddsworld and Code Monkeys would be my Inkblot favorites.
Inkblot had definitely done most of its job as being a competitor to Adult Swim, except for the competitive part. For a decently long amount of time, Inkblot seemed to be perpetually in second place to AS and in some cases losing to Nick@Nite in viewership. The company knew that it had the potential to be the best out of the three, but would need to change some things to truly realize its potential.

The ‘09-10 Season would be set to start an overhaul for the block. Most of the classic Disney Channel and Disney Afternoon shows would be phased out,
That's good that they realize the potential.
the branding would go for a Frutiger Metro-esque style and it would introduce a new color changing mascot named Rory.
I want to see how this looks like.
The ‘09-10 season would also be the debut of three new shows that would define not just the rebrand, but the block as a whole."
Can't wait to see this.
NEWS REPORTS FOR SPRING 2009

Cardinals win Super Bowl XLIII
- ESPN

President McCain details plans to rebuild the economy
- C-SPAN

Blockbuster to downsize store locations, will focus on streaming and mail rental services
1. Does it count as self-deprecating humor if you disguise your lack knowledge of anime not based on pre-existing IP as being the fault of alternate history TV executives? idk
2. This was a show that was pitched to [as] in 2002
3. Ghandi isn't in ITTL's version of the show, or at least not as a main character
4. Another show that was supposed to air on [as] in 2007 that got scrapped for being too expensive
Cool.

Also, how is Disney Channel proper doing at this point, as well as Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network?

Out of curiosity, where is Crazy Titan Entertainment located? - kirboper15
CTE has offices in LA and Hilo

List of Billboard #1 songs for 2008

957: Heartless - Kanye West (January 3 - January 17, 2009)
958: Just Dance - Lady Gaga ft. Colby O'Donis (January 24 - February 14, 2009)
959: Crack A Bottle - Eminem ft. Dr. Dre and 50 Cent (February 21, 2009)
960: Right Round - Flo Rida (February 28 - March 7; April 4, 2009)
961: No You Girls - Franz Ferdinand (March 14 - March 28, 2009)
962: Poker Face - Lady Gaga (April 11; April 25, 2009)
963: The Fear - Lily Allen (April 18, 2009)
964: Boom Boom Pow - The Black Eyed Peas (May 2 - May 23, 2009)
965: Know Your Enemy - Green Day (May 30, 2009)
966: New Divide - Linkin Park (June 6; June 27 - July 4, 2009)
967: Second Chance - Shinedown (June 13 - June 20, 2009)
968: I've Got A Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas (July 11 - October 10, 2009)
969: Crying Lightning - Arctic Monkeys (October 17 - October 31, 2009)
970: Fireflies - Owl City (November 7 - November 21, 2009)
971: Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys (November 28 - December 26, 2009)

Billboard 2008 Year End List

1. I've Got A Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
2. Just Dance - Lady Gaga ft. Colby O'Donis
3. Poker Face - Lady Gaga
4. Love Story - Taylor Swift
5. Boom Boom Pow - The Black Eyed Peas
6. Heartless - Kanye West
7. Single Ladies - Beyoncé
8. You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
9. Dead and Gone - T.I ft. Justin Timberlake
10. Knock You Down - Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West and Ne-Yo
11. Blame It - Jamie Foxx ft. T-Pain
12. I Know You Want Me - Pitbull
13. No You Girls - Franz Ferdinand
14. Right Round - Flo Rida
15. Live Your Life - T.I ft. Rihanna
16. Kiss Me Through The Phone - Soulja Boy ft. Sammie
17. The Climb - Miley Cyrus
18. Best I Ever Had - Drake
19. Halo - Beyoncé
20. Hot n' Cold - Katy Perry
21. Day n' Night - Kid Cudi
22. Circus - Britney Spears
23. Second Chance - Shinedown
24. Down - Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne
25. Party in the U. S. A - Miley Cyrus
26. Black & Gold - Sam Sparro
27. Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3
28. Run This Town - Jay-Z ft. Rihanna and Kanye West
29. Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne
30. Fireflies - Owl City
31. Fire Burning - Sean Kingston
32. LoveGame - Lady Gaga
33. Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry
34. Birthday Sex - Jeremih
35. Sober - P!nk
36. Womanizer - Britney Spears
37. Kids - MGMT
38. Whatever You Like - T.I
39. Obsessed - Mariah Carrey
40. Mad - Ne-Yo
41. Love Lockdown - Kanye West
42. So What - P!nk
43. Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester
44. The Fear - Lily Allen
45. Whatcha Say - Jason Derulo
46. Hotel Room Service - Pitbull
47. Crack A Bottle - Eminem ft. Dr. Dre and 50 Cent
48. If I Were A Boy - Beyoncé
49. Turnin Me On - Keri Hilson ft. Lil Wayne
50. I Hate This Part - The Pussycat Dolls
51. New Divide - Linkin Park
52. Please Don't Leave Me - P!nk
53. Paparazzi - Britney Spears
54. Beautiful - Akon ft. Colby O'Donis and Kardinal Offishall
55. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
56. Right Now - Akon
57. Gives You Hell - The All-American Rejects
58. Sugar - Flo Rida ft. Wynter
59. Miss Independent - Ne-Yo
60. No Surprise - Daughtry
61. She-Wolf - Shakira
62. Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys
63. Untouched - The Veronicas
64. Ulysses - Franz Ferdinand
65. Break Up - Mario ft. Gucci Mane and Sean Garrett
66. Sweet Dreams - Beyoncé
67. Every Girl - Young Money
68. Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
69. Fallin' For You - Colbie Caillat
70. 21 Guns- Green Day
71. Throw It In The Bag - Fabolous ft. The-Dream
72. I Love College - Asher Roth
73. If U Seek Amy - Britney Spears
74. All You Did Was Save My Life - Our Lady Peace
75. Big Green Tractor - Jason Aldeen
76. White Horse - Taylor Swift
77. Disturbia - Rihanna
78. Turn My Swag On - Soulja Boy
79. Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback
80. Rockin' That Thang - The-Dream
81. Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band
82. Diva - Beyoncé
83. Replay - Iyaz
84. Then - Brad Paisley
85. Her Diamonds - Rob Thomas
86. How Do You Sleep? - Jesse McCartney ft. Ludacris
87. 22 - Lily Allen
88. 3 - Britney Spears
89. Forever - Drake ft. Lil Wayne, Kanye West and Eminem
90. One Time - Justin Bieber
91. I Run To You - Lady Antebellum
92. Green Light - John Legend ft. Andre 3000
93. People Are Crazy - Billy Currington
94. Know Your Enemy - Green Day
95. Goodbye - Kristina DeBarge
96. Pop Champagne - Jim Jones ft. Ron Browz and Julez Santana
97. One More Chance - Bloc Party
98. You Found Me - The Fray
99. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
100. Sound of Madness - Shinedown

Oh, you're welcome.

Did you make that logo?

Ok.

Damn, they ain't even knew.....

oh.

Cool, but we could make Korgoth and Code Monkeys last longer. Code Monkeys until 2011 and Korgoth until 2010.

lol, Strong Bad.

Cool! I think Eddsworld and Code Monkeys would be my Inkblot favorites.

Can't wait to see this.

Cool.

Also, how is Disney Channel proper doing at this point, as well as Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network?
@redben12?

Oh, you're welcome.

Did you make that logo?
(Not that one, I just googled "inkblot logo" and picked the one I thought looked the best. Might make a new version for the rebrand.)
(It's why I just didn't talk about it. The only anime shows I've ever really watch are Pokémon and Sonic X. I just thought I didn't have much for the Fox update and people were suggesting anime stuff so I thought I'd just kind of shove it out there with no plans on ever mentioning it much after.)
(A more in depth look at Inkblot's schedule will come soon.)
(I will keep those in mind if I am severely struggling with filling out said schedule.)
(DD is like Attack of the Show plus a little bit those old viral clip reaction shows, like Tosh.O or Ridiculousness. It would become one of the blocks longest running shows.

if a show has an asterisk listed as it's end date like DD, that means it's still airing in 2009-10 season)
(WDJ most of the time is the type of person who tries pretty much anything to make something work.)
(I will say that I am not an artist so Rory will look a bit scuffed, but hopefully the general idea of their design is clear enough.)
how is Disney Channel proper doing at this point, as well as Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network?
(I'm planning on taking a small break on the major updates after the 00-09 recap, so I might have the current schedule of the big 3 as a "this timeline isn't abandoned yet" post.)

Last "other movies" post of the 2000's Decade

Coraline
Caroline.png

Distributed by Touchstone Pictures on February 6, 2009

Monsters Vs Aliens
MVA.jpg

Distributed by Universal Pictures on March 20, 2009

Adventureland
adventureland.jpg

Distributed by RKO Radio Pictures on April 3, 2009

Cast: Jesse Eisenberg, Kristen Stewart, Trey Disney, Martin Starr

- Instead of Bill Hader, the character of Bobby is played by Trey ITTL's version of the film

Super Mario (dir. Genndy Tartakovsky)
Mario.jpeg

Distributed by New Line Cinema on July 1, 2009

Cast: Brendan Fraser, Emma Stone, Mark Hamill, John Leguizamo

500 Days of Summer
500DOS.jpg

Distributed by Walt Disney Pictures (Hyperion Pictures) on August 7, 2009

Ponyo
Ponyo.jpg

Distributed by Touchstone Pictures on August 14, 2009

The Princess and the Frog
t1larg.princess.disney.jpg

Distributed by Walt Disney Pictures on November 25, 2009

Ed, Edd n' Eddy's Big Picture Show
BPS.png

Distributed by Touchstone Pictures (Nickelodeon Movies) on December 4, 2009

Cast: Matt Hill, Sam Vincent, Tony Sampson, Bill Hader

- As previously stated when the first SpongeBob movie was released, Ed, Edd n' Eddy is a Nicktoon ITTL. Since Nickelodeon is less weary of big screen adaptations of their cartoons than CN were IOTL, Big Picture Show is given a theatrical release
- Bill Hader plays Eddy's Brother ITTL's version of the film

Distributed by 20th Century Fox on December 15, 2009

(Not that one, I just googled "inkblot logo" and picked the one I thought looked the best. Might make a new version for the rebrand.)
You can make logos? I want to see what you can come up with.
(It's why I just didn't talk about it. The only anime shows I've ever really watch are Pokémon and Sonic X. I just thought I didn't have much for the Fox update and people were suggesting anime stuff so I thought I'd just kind of shove it out there with no plans on ever mentioning it much after.)
oh.............
(A more in depth look at Inkblot's schedule will come soon.)

(I will keep those in mind if I am severely struggling with filling out said schedule.)

(DD is like Attack of the Show plus a little bit those old viral clip reaction shows, like Tosh.O or Ridiculousness. It would become one of the blocks longest running shows.

if a show has an asterisk listed as it's end date like DD, that means it's still airing in 2009-10 season)

(WDJ most of the time is the type of person who tries pretty much anything to make something work.)
Ok.
(I will say that I am not an artist so Rory will look a bit scuffed, but hopefully the general idea of their design is clear enough.)
What kind of animal is it? I think I could try to give it a try.
(I'm planning on taking a small break on the major updates after the 00-09 recap, so I might have the current schedule of the big 3 as a "this timeline isn't abandoned yet" post.)
Ok.