Q-Bam Historical Map Thread

Update on 1885 Africa:
View attachment 603013
It is nearly finished, I just need to fix some little things.
Also, a question: Should I mark the borders between all nations? For example, the border between the Senussi and the Wadai, or the Ethiopian-Sudanese one?
As of now, I'm marking the stablished borders (between european colonies, north african states or the Boer ones) with the normal black, while the borders between native states or native-colonial ones are marked with a different tone.
Personally I would base it upon the development of the Tribe/State

@Gutabloth
Ignore the non-red, its for alt-his so the French border is wrong but the general shape of the territories are the same, but I noticed you sort of stretched the Wittelsbach and Hohenzollern rhine provinces quite a bit, and there seems to be a total lack of qbam information between French Revolution and 1812 so I had to do it myself.
rhine.png

EDIT:
Also added Ansbach and Bayreuth
rhine.png

Last edited:
Here we go, I present you 1885:
H37LIeF.png

There isn't any particular date, only mid-1885 (before the third Anglo-Burmese war).

If you see any mistake (which, I'm sure I might've missed to fix something), or want to suggest anything, feel free to do it.

H37LIeF.png

There isn't any particular date, only mid-1885 (before the third Anglo-Burmese war).

If you see any mistake (which, I'm sure I might've missed to fix something), or want to suggest anything, feel free to do it.
What are the divisions for Somalia in that white colored state?

@Gutabloth
Ignore the non-red, its for alt-his so the French border is wrong but the general shape of the territories are the same, but I noticed you sort of stretched the Wittelsbach and Hohenzollern rhine provinces quite a bit, and there seems to be a total lack of qbam information between French Revolution and 1812 so I had to do it myself.
View attachment 603598
EDIT:
Also added Ansbach and Bayreuth
View attachment 603596
I will add this to the next update, thanks!

H37LIeF.png

Also, I'm gonna start working on 1890 (maybe also 1895) , since this period isn't usually mapped and things changed rapidly.

Quick question, shouldn't krais/governate-generals be the first-level subdivision of the Russian empire, then the governates -> then uyzeds

Pogchamp

Banned
H37LIeF.png

Your Africa and SE Asia are pretty simplified, but overall, pretty good job!

H37LIeF.png

Hawaii was still an independent country at the time, and the U.S. Virgin Islands were Danish at the time.

using a scaled-down version of oxspace's patch, help from bain, and a bunch of redrawing due to georeferencing mistakes, i present progress on the russian empire in 1900, with further updates to come (hopefully). edit: missed one pixel in the far east
russia progress.png

Last edited: