On a Tall White Ship

Ok, I'll have everyone happy to know that I'm taking Western Civilization since 1300 as a class next semster. In the mean time I'll start gathering my thoughts for everything between the now in my timeline, until then.

Just letting everyone know that I'm going to go through and rewrite current portions for better grammer and spelling along with extenting exsisting segiments.

BTW folks, keep an eye out for related threads. I plan to write on both India and China soon, and may even use an earlier POD there. Different threads will be started for contemporary histories. Volume II and III should be started relatively soon, in a basic research style. I've also been going through this thread and noting places I need to edit and expand on so this portion of the timeline will be released and stylised. Further more I have maps in progress for India, China and Europe relating to OaTWS's immeadiate future. You who have relevent information concerning the time periods I'm currently writting on will be contacted, so hopefully you are willing to help as much as you have in the past. Anyone that can help will be placed in a list of aknoledgements with your particular contributions.

So join me soon, and I'll tell you a tale from a world where everying thing changed just because one ship didn't sink.:)

Jiedushi is the portion of this timeline focused on China. Be sure to watch it as well as this. Comments are more than welecome, and in fact asked for.:)

Grey Wolf

Donor
How did you manage to post more than one map in a thread ? I can never get it to work...

I'll be fascinated to read how Leon/Castile ended up in union with Aquitaine - Eleanor I assume ?

It will take me a while to get my teeth into this since I am usually limited to one-hour periods at the library and have to spend a good deal of that time typing up my own work since I don't have a computer of my own. But I am certainly intrigued and will drop by on any rewrites !

Best Regards
Grey Wolf

How did you manage to post more than one map in a thread ? I can never get it to work...
In a thread or in a post? I linked to off-site images if you are talking about in a post. In a thread more than one should be simple...

I'll be fascinated to read how Leon/Castile ended up in union with Aquitaine - Eleanor I assume ?
Yup. Though upon Eleanor's death that should end, due to treatries with France, regarding Eleanor's and Louis's daughters.

It will take me a while to get my teeth into this since I am usually limited to one-hour periods at the library and have to spend a good deal of that time typing up my own work since I don't have a computer of my own. But I am certainly intrigued and will drop by on any rewrites !
Thank you, please do.
Best Regards
Grey Wolf

Welecome to the story
Othniel

Grey Wolf

Donor
Ah, I meant in a post

And I see, you linked them into it rather than uploaded them as attachments ? Its the multiple attachments then that must be impossible

Best Regards
Grey Wolf