Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

Something needs to happen to Edward of Rutland, and I mean fast! Also, it's not encouraging to hear that female characters will experience "collateral damage"...
Meant in the sense that she will hardly go down alone for anything that she pulls, that’s how Chastity’s creator refers to it all and since they were the brains, I tend to defer in that sense. Hope that makes sense :) She’s more in the driver seat, a bit Bonnie and Clyde or well it made for good tv ITTL. There’s a mini series on HBO in universe that I might dig up somewhere.

Agreed, Edward needs to get what's coming to him. At the very least I can't see his and Elizabeth's son being very fond of him, which I'm sure will come to bite him in the ass one day.

Well he calls another man Father if that’s of any hint as to how that goes, Edward takes a little better to daughters rather than sons but it’s not that much better.

Poor Elizabeth. Her father was a neglectful manchild who blamed her for stupid things and now she's married to a neglectful manchild who blames her for stupid things.

Poor Elizabeth. Her father was a neglectful manchild who blamed her for stupid things and now she's married to a neglectful manchild who blames her for stupid things.
Yeah she got a rough go of it, we had to give her a hot second husband who isn’t an idiot to make up for it…

Hello, I’d like to apologise for the long wait between updates and such, I’ve been thinking about this timeline a lot but my schedule doesn’t leave me much in place to edit/write additional material for the timeline for the foreseeable future. However I don’t like leaving a project unfinished and I thought about giving summaries of reigns, a family tree and a vague timeline if anyone would be interested in some closure.

Would anyone be interested?

Hello, I’d like to apologise for the long wait between updates and such, I’ve been thinking about this timeline a lot but my schedule doesn’t leave me much in place to edit/write additional material for the timeline for the foreseeable future. However I don’t like leaving a project unfinished and I thought about giving summaries of reigns, a family tree and a vague timeline if anyone would be interested in some closure.

Yes please

I'd be interested.

Sure!

Absolutely

Yes please!!

And you don’t need to apologize, life happens.

Postscript: Family Tree Snippet
Alright :) I have a much larger family tree but this one is the most relevant and likewise if anyone has any questions if I forget to cover anything, I'll definitely answer those!

Richard III, King of England.
m. Eleanor of Austria
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England
m. [1] Edward Plantagenet, Earl of Rutland
- Edward, Prince of Wales
- Matilda
- Blanche
m. [2] Alexander Sinclair, Lord Sinclair
- Alexander, Duke of York
- Edmund
- Mary
- Constance
- Guilford

w/. Barbara DeVere
- Constance Boleyn (nee Fitzroy), Duchess of Wiltshire
m. Arthur Boleyn, 2nd Duke of Wiltshire
- John Boleyn, 3rd Duke of Wiltshire
- Katherine Boleyn
- Robert Boleyn

w/. Mary Boleyn
- Richard Fitzroy (stillborn)

Postscript: Family Tree Snippet & A List of English Monarchs
I'm still working on a few things for you all due to birthday celebrations :) The more extensive family tree and timeline will have to wait but I hope this will do in the meantime.

First here's a family tree for Alexander as with all Richard's kerfuffle, Scotland might have been a little neglected.

James IV of Scotland
m. Catherine of Aragon
- James V of Scotland
m. Madeleine of France
- Catherine, Queen of Scots
- Catherine
m. John Sinclair
-- Alexander, Lord Sinclair (married Elizabeth Plantagenet and had issue)
- Robert
- Mary

w/ Joan Campbell
- Lady Annabella Stewart

Secondly, here's a list of all the English monarchs from our point of divergence to present date, though admittedly much of my accurate dates have been lost, apart from the more recent crowd so I've only included those and what I can recall.

- Edward V
- Richard III
- Elizabeth
- Edward VI
- George I
Claimant: "John II"
- Cecily
- Edmund I
- Richard IV
- William III
- Caroline
"The Regency"
- George II
- Octavian
- George III
- Edward VII
- Charlotte
- Edmund II
- Victoria (reigned 1946 - 1996)
- Richard V (reigned 1996 - 2019)
- Eleanor (2019 -)

In case anyone is interested in any trivia, the last Plantagenet monarch ITTL is Matilda who is the current Princess of Wales in 2022 :)