Map Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 347318 Cross-posting from my ASB scenario thread:

A commission for daniusmaximus on Deviantart: a retrofuture, the 2010s as it might have been imagined in the 1980s.

It's based on (and expands a little on) this old scenario I posted quite a while back:

SNIP

I was waiting for you to do an 80's-punk map... :p

Very nice work!

My own Revolution! TL was mostly inspired by your 80's and 90's Paleofutures, while also including a healthy dose of Deus Ex and Cyberpunk 2020... :D

This should be better.
NotSoNew.png

I played Modern Day mod a few months back and ended up forging an almighty Australian Empire with Pauline Hanson at the helm. :p

No boat was to left intact after I scoured the Pacific... ;)

This is your 1,000th message! You win: absolutely nothing! ('Cept one measly like from me)

Seriously tho:

How's the rest of the world in your "Munich War" map? Especially in the Pacific.

This is your 1,000th message! You win: absolutely nothing! ('Cept one measly like from me)

Seriously tho:

How's the rest of the world in your "Munich War" map? Especially in the Pacific.

Huehuehue... :p

The Pacific is a Chinese/American lake after the Japanese were beaten back. The Pacific War involved the the Netherlands, the UK and KMT China taking on Japan...

Guess who lost? :p

...and many nukes got dropped in that game?

Nah. I finished the game in about early 1942 after I'd defeated Germany in 1940.

For some weird reason the in-game performance drops like a stone when WWII starts and I can barely get past 1941 at times because it gets so damn slow - even at full speed.

It doesn't happen with any other Paradox Game that I have, so idk what the issue is...

I got 16gb of RAM and a 4gb video card so I'm starting to get annoyed. I've been around on Paradox forums and I've found nothing. n-n

How is Korea under psychic rule and not Japan? Seem like a giver.
They're watching too many hentai, so the psychic have problems to bring them under their control

But why are they so effective in australia & korea then

/s

It's by ethnic groups generally. People descended from Koreans, Normans, Frisians, most Finnic peoples, many Chuchukoi-Alaskan peoples, Caucasian (Georgian/Armenian), Aramaic, Basque, Cham, and its theorized East Gothic peoples, as the reason why Crimeans have so many psychics. The mutation didn't seem to follow a true pattern, but generally trends towards ethnic heritage.

The Californian and Chicago clusters generally are from genetic manipulation.

Then shouldn't there be tons of psychics in places with large populations of Basque descent, like Chile, Idaho, and eastern Washington/Oregon? Likewise with Finns, in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Northern Ontario?

Then shouldn't there be tons of psychics in places with large populations of Basque descent, like Chile, Idaho, and eastern Washington/Oregon? Likewise with Finns, in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Northern Ontario?

Yes, but they're not majorities in the region. Population has become rather diluted.

Status
Not open for further replies.