Map Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannedTech

Banned
Why does this site feels so dead suddenly?

IMO it's finals season if you ask me. SW activity has dropped significantly from usual, and it's right around the time when folks from college and high school are all grinding through the tests and final projects and such, Lord knows that's been my dealie lately. I wouldn't worry, come Summer activity is sure to pick up.

Summer will pick up in activity for sure.

Lot of people in summer vacation or they have just graduated. Everyone else working is basically on the same schedule, but vacation days also increase.

A lot of those areas either don't have enough people to form a proper town, or are just uninhabited forests.

"Maine is the least densely populated U.S. state east of the Mississippi River. It is called the Pine Tree State; about 83% of its land is forested, the most forest cover of any U.S. state. In the forested areas of the interior lies much uninhabited land, some of which does not have formal political organization into local units (a rarity in New England). The Northwest Aroostook, Maine unorganized territory in the northern part of the state, for example, has an area of 2,668 square miles (6,910 km²) and a population of 10, or one person for every 267 square miles (690 km²)."
A GIS map from the Bangor Daily News

Unprepared people still go hiking in the Maine woods and are never seen again... :evilsmile:

Everyone with a job or busy with finals isnt here, its the unemployed althistory fan's time to shine! :)

1c8c87a5fead6cc5e1f00a9b1493b65f4bc2c45d3fe31f24fe2c6c75f782d422.jpg

Then let´s be more active guys^^ I made a new map.

The ice age never ends

An alternate history map where the ice age never ended (I know we actually still live in an ice age and only have a break, but you know what i mean
=p.gif
) and completely different cultures and peoples formed. Europe doesn´t have a large population, even tho there is more land in the North Sea, it is mostly tundra and nordic forest there. The rich mines attracted some colonists tho and you still have several million people all over Europe (north of the Alps).

29148159fh.jpg

original size on deviantart:

http://arminius1871.deviantart.com/art/The-ice-age-never-ends-679622089?ga_submit_new=10:1494324729

The ice age never ends

An alternate history map where the ice age never ended (I know we actually still live in an ice age and only have a break, but you know what i mean
=p.gif
) and completely different cultures and peoples formed. Europe doesn´t have a large population, even tho there is more land in the North Sea, it is mostly tundra and nordic forest there. The rich mines attracted some colonists tho and you still have several million people all over Europe (north of the Alps).

What does the brown on the map represent? Is it highlands?

The ice age never ends

=p.gif

original size on deviantart:

http://arminius1871.deviantart.com/art/The-ice-age-never-ends-679622089?ga_submit_new=10:1494324729
Ah, my beloved Doggerland

09052017.gif

When you normally have extreme concentration and motivation issues but can go full concentration once in your life and manage to do all these pesky Bezirke in 1h 27min

Fullscreen-capture-722011-105543-AM.bmp.jpg

Last edited:
@Valdore

Holy shit have fun with all the Bezirke I hope you have lots of patient and enough songs/ movies to watch while doing so XD
Hmm, let's see:

Two Billy Talent albums
Two Rammstein Albums
Three Nickelback Albums
The entirety of Kraftwerk songs
Roughly 20 Electro Swing Tracks
Roughly 40 70s-80s tracks
120+ Electro/Dub/Drum/Whateverstep/DnB/Glitch/Complextro/Duh/Add100ElectroGenresHere Tracks
The Moldau
Whole lotta classic works
YouTube

I think that's quite enough regarding the total length of 17 hours *lel*

Also, it's part of this (sorta Fantasy) TL, on which I'm forking for quite a bit already. Although when It's finished it's also usable for any OTL Stuff between 1815 and 1918.

Status
Not open for further replies.