Map Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce,

I shall add the the choir of praise and say that I am impressed with that creation. An African nation on the same level as the Europeans. I am curious how race relations would play in that.

He's probably been told such, because he's quite literally, and I do mean literally as opposed to figuratively, the personification of awesome. :cool:

The personification of awesome spends his time making accurate maps of sci-fi and AH scenarios he remakes to be realistic? I feel like everything I've done in my life is suddenly validated.

Jeez, guys, I'll get a swelled head...

head-all.gif

Bruce

PS- 28 days/weeks/whatever scenario now in production

Britwank, Sovietwank, Nipponwank, France-screw, Ameri-screw. Enjoy. Map from my timeline, year 2018.

How can you call that a Britwank and a Francescrew if Brittany, Normandy, and Gascony are all French rather than British?

Also, to be a true Francescrew you ought to at least cede Alsaice-Lorraine to the Germans.

This is a map of North America from a TL that I am planning on writing, until I can find a plausible way to make it happen.

Blue=USA
Gray= CSA
Light Brown= Republic of Texas

all else the same. and the colors of the nations match the color of their military uniforms.

my north america.png

This is a map of North America from a TL that I am planning on writing, until I can find a plausible way to make it happen.

Blue=USA
Gray= CSA
Light Brown= Republic of Texas

all else the same. and the colors of the nations match the color of their military uniforms.
If they use that same shade of blue those will be some unsightly uniforms...:D

loughery111

Banned
This map basically began as an attempt to make a realistic take on Veggie World. I'll be happy to answer any questions you might field.

I'm not sure such a thing is actually possible if you're including the TL in that statement, what with it's 1,000+ POD's and "Butterfly Uber-Killer Mk. III Butterfly Net." That wiki disgusts me for the sole reason (primary reason, at least) that it contains that TL and has the gall to call itself AH.

Two weeks ago, i bought Victoria 2. I was quite impressed of HOW its possible to rewrite history. I played Transvaal, a boer republic in South Africa which was annexed by the Brits somewhat around 1900. But this time the boer a more aggressive, kicking british, french and even ottomanian asses.

This screenshot was taken in 1872. Transvaal was preparing a huge colonization programe in order to colonize all Africa. I just link it; the map is giantic (somewhat ~5600*2160).

http://s7.directupload.net/images/110318/fazam9p3.png

Note this: Mexico hold its territories cause the american AI was somehow not able or willing to conquer the western territories as it was in OTL. Further more the CSA was able to stablizise itself and survive until now (i played that to 1895 - the CSA's still there ;D). Also there's no German Empire (how sad, i'm german), but: the North Geman Confederation is one of the best allies the boer ever had.

Two years later:

http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2467/mxfm9fzm_png.htm

The Groot Treek just has begun. Transvaal enters a period of spreading into the africa wilderness, soon becoming one of the greatest empires the world has ever seen.

1877: http://s7.directupload.net/images/110318/7bcy6uey.png

Oh, did i mention the territories Transvaal conquered in the pacific? The northern island of the Philippines was conquered somewhat earlier. I thought i'd mention that... ;D
Nevermind, the colonization looks quite good. And somehow the european nations are NOT willing to take a stand against the mighty Transvaal republic. Okay, the Brits does. Sometimes. But they've failed. ;>

1881: http://s7.directupload.net/images/110318/wrfvrdhl.png

Oh, as you can see, some italian basterds grabbed some land in Egypt. Now Transvaal colonized most of Africa, i DOWd them in 1882. France had colonized some territories which where called Guinea in OTL. I DOWd those idiots, too.

1894: http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2467/n4dvlwjx_png.htm

13 years and plenty of wars later its just a matter of time that Transvaal, mighty and indivisible, will have conquered and annexed all of those stupid european colonies.

1896: http://s1.directupload.net/images/110318/5lnm3ld8.png

Only Spain and Portugal have some colonies in Africa. But they aint will have them for long. I planned to seize the Ottoman Empire, crush Persia and go further to kick the British out of India. Seems i want to establish a Domination of Draka - without Slavery.

Since I've not posted anything in awhile I figured I'd post this.

A map from the TL I'm currently working on (Republica California) of the world in late 1861, just after the last state seceded to join the CSA.

Outside of the America's the world by this point has'nt changed to much from OTL, with the sole notable thing being a Californian ex-military man who's become a 'Fighting Priest' having joined the Taiping Rebellion and allowed it to temporarily do somewhat better, though like OTL it will ultimately be crushed.

1861.png

New map showing the countries where the former colonial languages have official status. Featuring Chinese colonialism, a successful German 1848 revolution, German in Santa Catarina (Brazil), a failed Belgian revolution, a stronger Afrikaaner resistance against the British, a stronger Russian influence in Alaska, Israel also having Yiddish and Russian as official languages, more dominant Welsh and Irish, a Danish Norway as well as Danish Gold Coast and Andaman islands and a Russian colony in Sagallo.

landetailmapsger.png

Actually forgot the Italianwank. *facepalm*

Well, the map is supposed to be the world in 2018. In my timeline, "France" ceased to exist for over 60 years. The only part of France that remained "France" was Ile de France, which was divided between Soviet and Western zones of occupation.

Status
Not open for further replies.