Map collaboration: Where in America do ah.commers live and have traveled to?

Just recently, I came up with an idea for a map collaboration for members of alternatehistory.com. It's not alternate history, but it still involves maps- where in America have members of this site lived and traveled to?
HXnUrw2.png

To participate, take the map, and fill in the counties according to the key- darkest color is for the county you live in (pretty sure that's allowed), medium is for counties you've traveled to before, and the lightest color is for counties you know you will be traveling to in the future. The darker the color is, the more "priority" it has (e.g. if someone's traveled to a county and you live there, make it the dark color).
Make sure that you take the most recent map (probably found at the end of the thread), and not necessarily this first map!

Does this include travelling through or only destinations?
I would say that it would make the most sense to leave out just driving through (unless you stopped somewhere); but if you went to an airport, include it (e.g. Anne Arundel County for me).

I would say that it would make the most sense to leave out just driving through (unless you stopped somewhere); but if you went to an airport, include it (e.g. Anne Arundel County for me).

Damn, then I have nothing to add. There are several counties in New York and Pennsylvania actually, but I don't know which they were specifically. Thus is the nature of road trips. You might want to do something about the PNW and south in Narhwal/Doctor President's then.

You should do this for the whole world on a QBAM.

Last edited:
Wow, figuring out which counties I've actually been to is hard. I probably missed a few in Colorado but I can't remember for sure.

5X3ywVR.png

Can't say I've lived any of these counties, but I have traveled to the states a few times, like right now!
USsomething.png

I've been all around my own great state of Colorado I realized. Used to live in Bentonville, and will be seeing much of Virginia, DC, and Maryland next month.

USsomething.png

Yeah, with the KC metro aread I just took some guesses, but otherwise I just tried to remember the names of the towns I've stayed in. I know I missed at least one in Missouri, but that's just how it goes.

Attachments

• USsomething.png
    USsomething.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 447