For map challenges (i,e. "Break up the Soviet Union like this" or "make Europe have these borders by 1946").

First Challenge (for my thing):

Make a map of a scenario where the USSR, before 1939, gains more SSR's to the west. Poland and Finland are encouraged.

This is an old one of mine;

1617249591376.png

Premise was that Trotsky takes over the Soviet Union and the Miracle on the Vistula failed to happen, but the actual POD predated that by a while. World War II gets butterflied away, although there is a Pacific War between the WAllies and Japan and a "Great Northern War" in Scandinavia. Fascism was invented in Spain instead of Italy.

Last edited:
H`ere's a scenario/map challenge. I have occasionally entertained the thought of what with Commonwealth nations being independent, they should have poles apart monarchs too - it does seem silly that the Queen is ceremonial head of countries as distant as Canada and Australia. I know that the logical solution is to just become a republic, but this is just an idea I ugess. So the scenario is what if a different member of the British Royal family split off to be a Monarch for each of Canada, New Zealand, Australia, etc? Preferably ``with `a POD no earlier than the end of WWII. :)

H`ere's a scenario/map challenge. I have occasionally entertained the thought of what with Commonwealth nations being independent, they should have poles apart monarchs too - it does seem silly that the Queen is ceremonial head of countries as distant as Canada and Australia. I know that the logical solution is to just become a republic, but this is just an idea I ugess. So the scenario is what if a different member of the British Royal family split off to be a Monarch for each of Canada, New Zealand, Australia, etc? Preferably ``with `a POD no earlier than the end of WWII. :)
I know you say "PoD no earlier than the end of WWII" but I can't not bring up this video by UsefulCharts: Who Would Be King of Canada? (if it had started out with an independent monarchy)

qazse

Gone Fishin'
I have an idea:

RvBOMally made a scenario called "Not My President" where the US, after a very disputed election, winds up with two federal governments working in parallel to and in opposition to each other, and China fills in their role as the global superpower. You can read it here.

Now, for my challenge, I would like you to create a similar scenario to RvBOMally's, but India becomes the global superpower, not China.