Look to the West Volume IX: The Electric Circus

@Born in the USSA
Idea
- a timeline that reverses some of the themes of LTTW
- even more of the world being colonised (a la Separated at Birth) with the remainder divided between fewer western Empires (no Belgium for instance)
- the Four Great Empires: Britain, a *US [1] Russia and mainland Europe with 19th century puppet states in Europe, parts of Asia etc., a few independent states in South America, Anatolia, Arabia etc.

- only one (nuclear, global in scope) world war that results in the formation of a true world government with nuclear monopoly that views surviving separate national identities as something to be stamped out or at least subordinated to human identity
- lots of post apocalyptic interventions to crush warlords, reconstruct the world etc.

[1] The loss of the US drove British expansion in India (and eventually the Indian ocean Rim), and for other powers to compete with Britain
Everything up to the world war is basically exactly what happens in Decades of Darkness, which was already the main influence of LTTW. Even the great powers are correct (although it's Germany and not Europe).

Idea: a Britain-America as the world’s hyperpower with the largest arsenal by far (and due to Britwank which Thande said this timeline negates) with Argentina, the East Indies and the Philippines, most of Africa (except those parts to France, Spain [absent TTL] and Portugal), and some parts of the Middle East (war of the Ottoman partition plus partitioning Persia) and parts of China as clients on the colonies -> clients transition.
India (incl Afghanistan and Tibet) as an allied autonomous polity
And allied empires of Brazil, Portugal, Germany (?), Greece, Mexico?
- Japan as something like TTL’s Siam - no one pulls a Meiji here and the centre of power is still Europe or Europe-descendants allied to it

Inspired by GURPS cornwallis, Empires Earth

Last edited:
Idea: a Britain-America as the world’s hyperpower with the largest arsenal by far (and due to Britwank which Thande said this timeline negates) with Argentina, India (incl Afghanistan and Tibet), the East Indies and the Philippines, most of Africa (except those parts to France, Spain [absent TTL] and Portugal), and some parts of the Middle East (war of the Ottoman partition plus partitioning Persia) and parts of China as clients on the colonies -> clients transition.
And allied empires of Brazil, Portugal, Germany (?)
- Japan as something like TTL’s Siam - no one pulls a Meiji here and the centre of power is still Europe or Europe-descendants allied to it
I always wanted a Code Geass like TL similar to that, with Britannia ruling all, but keeping it historical possible and logical whenever we could, sadly I myself lack the time for that and honestly have so many other projects planned that the lack of time will be true even within a few years sadly. (If there is anyhting like that here in the forum, I would love to read it)

Last edited: