Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, Hope Hicks, Dinesh D'Souza, and Donald Trump...

Oh geez, everyone is interested in the Americans, especially the crazy ones.

Alex Jones: 36 years old. Host of the radio program the Alex Jones Show, Jones is a renowned conspiracy theorist and far-right political activist. His program is routinely followed by millions of Americans. However, due to his extreme and often controversial beliefs, he is kept at arms length from most mainstream Republicans.

Steve Bannon: 57 years old. A former investment banker, film producer, political activist, and convicted felon, Steven Bannon was arrested on the charges related to domestic violence in 1996 involving his now ex-wife, Mary Louise Piccard. Released a year later, Bannon has resumed his career in Hollywood, namely producing, directing, and writing right-wing political documentaries.

Hope Hicks: 22 years old. A recent graduate of South Methodist University, Hicks works at the New York public relations firm, Zeno Group.

Dinesh D'Souza: 49 years old. A right-wing author, filmmaker, and political commentator, D'Souza was originally set to serve as President of The King's College in New York City, but has since withdrawn from consideration following reports of infidelities in his personal life. Although he has publicly rejected the charges, it is further reported that his wife, Dixie Brubaker, has separated from him, and the two are in the process of divorce.

Donald Trump: 64 years old. Head of the Trump Organization, Donald Trump was a candidate for the Presidency of the United States in 2000, running under the Reform Party banner. Capturing almost ten percent of the vote, Trump's showing was the best for a third party candidate since Ross Perot's independent campaign in 1992. Trump's candidacy, although largely accused of pulling votes away from both candidates, is often cited as the reason Texas Governor George W. Bush lost the election. Since 2000, Trump has abandoned the Reform Party and is now a registered member of the Democratic Party. Currently the host of his reality show The Apprentice, Trump has floated the possibility of returning to politics, and is often mentioned as a potential Democratic candidate for New York City Mayor or Governor of New York.

OK, how about Justin Trudeau, Jian Ghomeshi, Paul Haggis (yes, I know he's in Hollywood now, but he was Canadian originally), Jack Layton, Mark Steyn, Wayne Gretzky, Owen Hart, and Bret Hart?

OK, how about Justin Trudeau, Jian Ghomeshi, Paul Haggis (yes, I know he's in Hollywood now, but he was Canadian originally), Jack Layton, Mark Steyn, Wayne Gretzky, Owen Hart, and Bret Hart?

Justin Trudeau: As I've mentioned before, he's currently serving as a provincial cabinet minister in the province of Quebec.

Jian Ghomeshi:
Still the host of CBC Radio Show Q.

Paul Haggis: Same as OTL.

Jack Layton: Leader of the Ontario NDP. Was just recently diagnosed with Prostate Cancer.

Mark Steyn: Journalist, lives and works out of the United States. Not a fan of Jim Dinning, whom he thinks is a Liberal.

Wayne Gretzky: Currently living in the United States. His daughter is pretty hot. That hasn't changed.

Owen Hart: Retired from wrestling, wrote a book about his career, and is attempting a career in Hollywood.

Bret Hart: Retired from wrestling, writes columns for the Calgary Sun, sometimes mentioned as a possible candidate for politics.

Sorry, but I'm not really into wrestling.

What happened to George W Bush after he lost the election?

He served as Secretary of Veterans Affairs under Fred Thompson. He now runs a talk show, sometimes appears on Fox News, writes some books, gives some speeches, and is reportedly interested in getting back into Baseball.

Is the talk show on Fox News as well? I remember seeing an infobox from a different timeline awhile ago about a Dubya talk show on Fox News.

It helps that we're more numerous and have a higher number of completely bonkers individuals than every other Anglophone country.

Since 2000, Trump has abandoned the Reform Party and is now a registered member of the Democratic Party. Currently the host of his reality show The Apprentice, Trump has floated the possibility of returning to politics, and is often mentioned as a potential Democratic candidate for New York City Mayor or Governor of New York.

I find this odd considering Trump's OTL post-Reform trajectory until his own presidency looks very similar to "join whatever major party the president isn't a member of" (Dem during GWB, GOP during Obama), except for a brief period from 2011 to 2012 where he became an independent to keep his options open for a third-party bid. Although his campaign did copy John Edwards "Two Americas" language at parts (although with a distinctly nativist tinge compared to Edwards' version), so he might possibly still keep his Democratic registration after Edwards' win IOTL.

Also, I just realized that ITTL Reform would probably have a pop culture reputation as "that party that ran weird, rich white guys in the Nineties and early 2000s" after having Perot and Trump be its high-profile presidential candidates.

Life is precious, and if I can save a guy's life, even if only in TTL, I'll do it.

1312407851228_ORIGINAL.jpg

I’ll throw a few names into the mix too. I’d like to see what Scott Reid is up to in this ATL. He’s my favorite Canadian MP.

What's Russell Williams up to (he was a RCAF colonel, well regarded by his peers until, well, this happened: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Williams_(criminal). Keep in mind that he was a pilot who'd flown many VIPs in Canadian VIP aircraft, including Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, among others.) ITTL?

(BTW, after his OTL conviction, they burned his uniform, destroyed his metals, destroyed and scrapped his vehicle, seized his salary and terminated his severance pay (if they could have seized his pension, they would have done that). They also seized and destroyed all copies of a booklet that featured him in a background photo.)

I'd also like to see what David Tennant, David Beckham, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, Aubrey Graham (aka Drake IOTL), and Ernie Eves (his campaign for the Ontario premiership was lost when his campaign issued a news release calling Dalton McGuinty, his opponent in the race (and someone who has appeared ITTL), an "evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet." Talk about sinking your campaign in a single move; it also didn't help when they said McGuinty needed professional help and had to apologize to mentally ill people as a result) are up to ITTL...