Graphic Request Thread

Can someone make two Wiki style images like this one :
800px-Republican_Disc.svg.png

but with a Orange Eagle and Purple Penguin instead?

Can someone make two Wiki style images like this one :
800px-Republican_Disc.svg.png

but with a Orange Eagle and Purple Penguin instead?
I've not yet had time to get onto the eagle, but meanwhile, does this work? I can get it in higher resolution/color for you.

Also, if you like it, hit me up when you publish sth with it!

penguin-party.png

Can someone make an Austin version of the following Morris badge, with the Red of the Austin-Healey badge replacing the dark Blue?

Also would it be possible to produce two badges reading Austin in differing scripts? One that is the same as the Morris badge below, the other being a clear version of the older Austin badges with bold serif typeface with extra-thick lines and large square serifs on their ends?
Irm5V86.jpeg

Got another request -- currently working on a Gore Presidency TL -- need a title card that uses this picture of Gore, but in the style of the album cover of Ben Folds' Songs for Silverman with the title: "Goreland."

ab67616d0000b273bcc5ac396e0ec45ccb1181bb

ekS0LB5.png

Chapman

Donor
Anyone have any suggestions for what a state flag would look like for Silicon Valley? I'm working on a scenario where California is divided into 3 states and Silicon Valley is one of them.
FWIW I've attached the map below. I'm also very open to suggestions for the state of Jefferson, but there's already a lot more inspiration to pull from online. Does anyone think California would change their state flag in this scenario? Or does it stay the same? For reference in case it's not obvious - Red is Jefferson, blue is Silicon Valley, and yellow is the remainder of California.

CADIV.jpg

Anyone have any suggestions for what a state flag would look like for Silicon Valley? I'm working on a scenario where California is divided into 3 states and Silicon Valley is one of them.
FWIW I've attached the map below. I'm also very open to suggestions for the state of Jefferson, but there's already a lot more inspiration to pull from online. Does anyone think California would change their state flag in this scenario? Or does it stay the same? For reference in case it's not obvious - Red is Jefferson, blue is Silicon Valley, and yellow is the remainder of California.

View attachment 895206
Maybe something computer related like I/0 symbol or something inspired by printed circuits.

For example, I did this for a cyberpunk USA some years ago:
cyber-usa2.png

Chapman

Donor
Maybe something computer related like I/0 symbol or something inspired by printed circuits.

For example, I did this for a cyberpunk USA some years ago:
View attachment 895674
Yeah I was thinking of something vaguely technocratic but I don’t want to lean too heavily on that. A friend of mine used AI to quickly generate a few concepts. The first one is the right idea but feels kind of bland to me. The second I really like but I think it’s still a little bit off. And the third one feels like a ripoff of the Californian flag with a bunch of random, vaguely techno-feeling items added to it. All in all they still each gave me some inspiration to draw from.
IMG_3871.jpegIMG_3872.jpegIMG_3873.jpeg