Geronimo : What if Osama Bin Laden was killed prior to 9/11?

So in TTL West Wing, Bartlet replaced Hoynes as the running mate during the re-election?
Hoynes was removed from the ticket after a sandal involving some Texas oil company sort of based on Cheney's response to Enron hearings in this timeline.
I'm curious if Rob Ritchie was still Bartlett's opponent or since the race was much closer if there was a less one note character used. Personally I'd have a Midwestern Republican who's big on the religious type of social conservatism but has bad blood with a lot of the institutional Evangelical leaders because their hypocrisy and profiteering.

Hoynes was removed from the ticket after a sandal involving some Texas oil company sort of based on Cheney's response to Enron hearings in this timeline.
I'm curious if Rob Ritchie was still Bartlett's opponent or since the race was much closer if there was a less one note character used. Personally I'd have a Midwestern Republican who's big on the religious type of social conservatism but has bad blood with a lot of the institutional Evangelical leaders because their hypocrisy and profiteering.

Maybe a Pataki or McCain like moderate Republican

Yet still realistic at the same time. Kudos to @Iwanh for striking that balance and managing to keep a No 9/11 timeline going. Most of them seem to fizzle out after a couple posts whereas this one is one of my favorite TLs on the site.
Seconded. A Bush Wins + No 9/11 narrative that’s realistic and so well developed is a rare thing and I have no regrets using my Turtledove vote for this

It's amazing how much this timeline looks like utopia compared to our timeline.
The denizens of the Geronimo-verse have no idea how good they have it
Yet still realistic at the same time. Kudos to @Iwanh for striking that balance and managing to keep a No 9/11 timeline going. Most of them seem to fizzle out after a couple posts whereas this one is one of my favorite TLs on the site.
In their universe alternatehistory.com: What if Osama bin-Laden survived the 1998 strikes?

I could imagine some posters be like: "He'd probably target a major American city. This might cause or Bush or Gore (depending who won) to declare a war on terror against AQ and those harbor them."

Another be like: "It would be terrible. Death toll would be in the thousands. Americans would demand revenge. Maybe we'd even be a polarized society too. Many times OTL is a reminder on how things could have been worse."

More dequels thoroughly swept the box office in 2003 with a series of blockbusters including X-Men 2, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, Charlies Angels 2 Full throttle, two separate Matrix sequels (The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions and Gump & Co the sequel to the 1994 award-winning Forrest Gump starring Tom Hanks again as the titular Gump.

1657580563443.png

(Left to Right) 2003 Releases, Lord of the Rings Return of the King, X Men 2, and Gump & Co
Gump & Co follows Forrest and his son ‘Little Forrest’ Gump Jr (played by Haley Joel Osmond) and details the Gump’s hectic lives in America through the 1980s and 1990s, such antics include losing control over the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, meeting the Reagans, Clintons and the Bush’s, inventing New Coke, exposing the Iran Contra affair, inspiring Ross Perot to run for President and reporting on the Gulf War. While the film did well at the box office, and critics praised the acting duo of Hanks and Osmond for the adorable father-son relationship on screen, critics noted that the film had less heart than the original and was more focused on making its cultural references (like meeting John Hinkley Junior or cleaning the Exxon Valdez Oil spill) than it did telling its own sotrym and did not perform as well as its original with the critics, the public or award shows.[3]
I did hear that a sequel for Forrest Gump was suppose to be made sometime in the early to mid 2000s in OTL, but according to Wikipedia, following 9/11, Eric Roth, Robert Zemeckis, and Tom Hanks stated that the story was no longer "relevant" and it felt "meaningless, so the project was scrapped. By the way, that's a nice poster for Gump & Co., Iwanh.