Geronimo : What if Osama Bin Laden was killed prior to 9/11?

Thank you.
turtledove-ezgif.com-resize (1).gif

Special thanks to everyone who voted, very very cool of you all, so glad you enjoy the TL.

As your direct competitor in this year’s Turtledoves I want you to know @Iwanh that I voted for you and 100% think your TL deserved this distinction at last (I voted for you last year, too)

I'm obviously going to be doing a lot of writing on this come 08, but it's important to remember that on the surface 'subprime mortgages' were politically popular, who wants to be the guy that makes housing more expensive?
If that’s the case then looks like the recession would intensify when the GOP president (if he wins the 08 election) he’ll probably do austerity measures instead of a stimulus like what Obama did in OTL and lead to a third one term president come 2012 and two years earlier a democrat supermajority in the house and senate by angry unemployed Millenials who can’t get well paying jobs that they were promised at college.

View attachment 890423
Special thanks to everyone who voted, very very cool of you all, so glad you enjoy the TL.
Congratulation! I knew your going to win because how compelling a no 9/11 early 21st century would be and out of the all of the alternate history scenarios its the most interesting to me because how everything ITTL happened in my nearly entire lifetime so far as a Millenial and how would it hypothetically affect me personally.

View attachment 890423
I stumbled upon this image in my extremely old iPad when I was looking up to see images from your TL, which very rarely shows recent internet images, I noticed that I did not see this picture before, and wait, I read "2024 Turtledove Winner"?!, congratulations because you absolutely your fantastic labor of love deserves it!