Eagles of the Reichsbanner | A firmly republican Germany

Yes, I am eager to get use out of this template I made, why do you ask?

file

Fairly self-explanatory.

the_proposed_free_state_of_silesia___eotr_by_theroofcannon_ddc7glz-fullview.png

Alrighty, so there hasn't been an update in, uh...yeah, other a month. A lot of that delay's been because I was working on EotFC, my entry to Kanan's OFC contest, but there have been other factors which are only going to be intensifying as time goes on. As a result, I've decided to 'officially' put EotR on hiatus - not as a prelude to full cancellation or as a de-facto-ending, but to set it aside for a while as I finish some unrelated things, clear my mind of a few other projects which have been holding my attention pretty tightly recently, and eventually return with a "reboot" in terms of format and method of doing things. I feel like I've learned a lot making EotR, and in many ways it's a record of my development in terms of skill in making maps/graphics - the downside being that it has a structure that's pretty hodgepodge and feels all over the place, more like a gallery of related things I made than something I'd call a timeline.

So what I'm planning on doing is running through a limited, more traditional (probably still graphics-focused, or at least graphics-heavy) timeline, then returning to this and running it with a lot more polish and coordination than I was before.