How are you defining neocolonialist here?
Natural resources in foreign hands, foreign products dominating the country's markets, the economy is steered towards the export of raw materials and import of finished products, moving up the value chain is discouraged by policies that cannot be easily changed because foreign governments and firms bribe politicians and authorities, etc.. You know, the usual stuff.

I also find it interesting that France permanently loses all of Algeria in the long-run in this TL rather than keeping some kind of exclave and/or coastal strip there.
I also think if there isn't a world war II or even no world wars at all, France will split and divide Algeria colonies to Northern (where they maintain control Algers) to Southern (a protectorate colony that only used for resources and military stuff)

I also think if there isn't a world war II or even no world wars at all, France will split and divide Algeria colonies to Northern (where they maintain control Algers) to Southern (a protectorate colony that only used for resources and military stuff)
Is France going to keep northern but not southern Algeria up to the present-day?

Keeping bits of Algeria is simply not worth it. It's all or nothing, and since "all" is pretty much impossible, "nothing" is the way to go. I say "nothing", but in actuality, the French would demand quite a few garantuees concerning their economic interests and concerning the rights of the Pied Noirs in exchange for aknowledging Algerian independence.

Keeping bits of Algeria is simply not worth it. It's all or nothing, and since "all" is pretty much impossible, "nothing" is the way to go. I say "nothing", but in actuality, the French would demand quite a few garantuees concerning their economic interests and concerning the rights of the Pied Noirs in exchange for aknowledging Algerian independence.
I would presume that some kind of power-sharing agreement between the Muslim Algerian nationalists and the pieds-noirs is worked out, then? With the Muslim Algerians in the dominant position but with the pieds-noirs still having sizable support from France, which, due to not being wounded by a Second World War, would never allow their expulsion from Algeria en masse in this TL like it did in real life?

I would presume that some kind of power-sharing agreement between the Muslim Algerian nationalists and the pieds-noirs is worked out, then? With the Muslim Algerians in the dominant position but with the pieds-noirs still having sizable support from France, which, due to not being wounded by a Second World War, would never allow their expulsion from Algeria en masse in this TL like it did in real life?
Something along those lines, but instead of power sharing, the focus would be on the securing of the private properties of the Pied Noirs instead.