Cobain Continues Redone: A Kurt Cobain Survives Timeline

(I'd have to see the film again to get a better understanding of this, but how about it just focuses on one villain? In order not to disrupt the MCU, this could be the final film in the trilogy regardless.)

(It probably will. I just want to give Routh a chance to forge a stronger career here and I'm sure he can do well with a script that isn't a slavish recreation of an outdated film series.)

(Right, I can see that. As for what happens to Singer's production company, I'm thinking of a split. Springbok buys the TV assets, including House, while The Donners' Company buys the films, especially because of the X-Men ties)

(That's a good idea. Should Ratner still direct The Last Stand, or do you want someone else to? I thought about it a little more and wonder what would have happened if it was a success.)

(I'm not quite sure at the moment. I'm more inclined to wonder if X-Men Origins: Wolverine is still on the table and still as disastrous. I also thought that James Mangold, who of course worked on The Wolverine and Logan, should take Singer's place for First Class, Days of Future Past, and Apocalypse)

(Since the Disney-Fox deal is still occurring, should Dark Phoenix still be the end of this continuity of X-Men before they are rebooted to fit the MCU?)

(Right, and I'm sure you still support the same happening with what was recently announced, with Gambit being shelved and New Mutants delayed once more (it is now scheduled for March 2020))

(I don't have issues with those things still occurring here. If we make it that far, should we create our own future MCU phases after Endgame is released ITTL? And remember, Endgame will have a significant difference ITTL that I will discuss with you after you see it.)

(I'll think that one over and let you know after Mother's Day, and I think that wraps up conversations here in the thread for a while, I think the readers might be getting tired of it.)

January 30, 2005-With the full findings from the private investigator, the worst fears are confirmed regarding Charlie Rose and his behavior. Now, Springbok mulls over how to act on the information.

February 1, 2005-Several female staffers who have worked under Rose come out with allegations of sexual harassment and mistreatment. At the announcement of the news, PBS states that they are suspending Rose while they investigate the claims.