Blue Skies in Camelot: An Alternate 60's and Beyond

Perhaps the VP should visit one of America’s anti-Communist allies in Latin America (ones that are under authoritarian far right wing regimes) and see how the country’s actually doing (you outside the cities)?
That would be a very good trip for Bush to send him on as Vice President and it be a great way to help mend the fences which im seeing in the current Bush White House,where Bush seems to be trying to isolate him instead of work with him (for example, its implyed Reagan had very little say in the Domestic agenda) and if he sends him on important foregin missions (foregin missions which also happen to help educate him in a way that would get him more in line with Bush on foregin Policy) then he gets to feel important and gets him important expierence if god forbid something were to happen to Bush.

BP Booker

Banned
The Snow Queen - Disney Animated Musical. Directed by Wolfgang Reitherman and starring Julie Andrews as Gerda, Brian Bedford as Kai, and Eleanor Audley as the titular villain. Originally stuck in development Hell since Walt first conceived of adapting Hans Christian Andersen’s Fairy Tales in 1937, The Snow Queen quickly found its footing once again after the success of 1970’s The Aristocats put the studio back on the road to success.
Youve butterflied Let It Go! How could you? :p
Next Time on Blue Skies in Camelot: The Kennedy Family Hits Hard Times
Well thats not ominous in the slightest

Has anybody on this thread watched Clone High? Its got @President_Lincoln's two favorite presidents!

Way, way back in the 1980's secret government employees dug up famous guys and ladies and made amusing genetic copies... ;)

Clone High is a precious, childhood favorite of mine that I have treasured since I first saw it! :D The fact that it was never renewed for another season is a tragedy, in my humble opinion. I love it.

@President_Lincoln are you ever going to talk about roberto clemente or did hank aaron kinda replace him as a famous baseball legend dying

I believe I mentioned Clemente's fate in the 1972 Pop Culture update, but if not, he survived his IOTL plane crash and is still alive and well. Unfortunately, Hank Aaron met an all too early fate instead. :(

ITTL, England lost to Poland 1 - 0, meaning Poland qualified for the World Cup, but England did not.

@President_Lincoln I don't remember if you had talked about it earlier, but will Jodorowsky Dune be made ?

Jodorowsky's Dune is currently in Production ITTL. I'll be sure to cover it in more detail in the upcoming updates!

R.I.P. Bruno Ganz, from the well known Adolf Hitler movie, Downfall (2004), as well as R.I.P. Lee Radziwill, the younger sister of Jackie Kennedy. Also R.I.P. to Li Rui, a former Chinese politician who was a dissident against the excesses of Mao and Cultural Revolution, imprisoned for 20 years, and many years later called for greater freedom of the press. Maybe Mr. President can have him play an important role in helping Zhou Enlai reform and modernize China!? Just a suggestion. Anyways, god bless these folks!

I'm guessing the hard times for the Kennedy family involve Ted's marriage, in part; he and Joan were both alcoholics, IIRC, a bad combination, IMO...