As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

Entertainment News for Late June 1994

The world's most dangerous couple pleads not guilty to murder, kidnapping and a litany of other charges.
- CNN

Colette St. Pierre was laid to rest at Metairie Cemetery amidst a phalanx of paparazzi and news satellite trucks.
- The New Orleans Times-Picayune

The Entertainment Software Ratings Board will open for business in September.
- GamePro

Just one hour before he was scheduled to enter the foster care system, Gus St. Pierre and his younger sisters have been placed in the custody of 43 year old aunt Ivy Boudreaux.
- SBC Action News

The Sports Page
The New York Knicks complete their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs to win their first title since 1973.
- SportsCenter

The world's most dangerous couple pleads not guilty to murder, kidnapping and a litany of other charges.
- CNN

Colette St. Pierre was laid to rest at Metairie Cemetery amidst a phalanx of paparazzi and news satellite trucks.

The Entertainment Software Ratings Board will open for business in September.
- GamePro

Just one hour before he was scheduled to enter the foster care system, Gus St. Pierre and his younger sisters have been placed in the custody of 43 year old aunt Ivy Boudreaux.
- SBC Action News
1: Well, that sucks.
2: Here's hoping her death is not in vain.
3: As long as parents stay out of the ESRB's business ITTL, I can see things going smoothly for the industry.
4: Please let Mrs. Boudreaux be a nice caretaker!

- CNN

1. They won't get away with their crimes this time with the death of Colette and the existence of the kids. I really hope so, or there's truly such as a thing like injustice in this world.

2. This is extremely unfortunate. Hopefully she's the last victim of this horrendous story.

PNWKing

Banned
Malibu Comics was an American comic company founded in 1986. Their most famous title was The Men In Black. They were acquired by Marvel IOTL in 1994. However, with Marvel owned by Disney since the 1970s here, I don't think Marvel would buy Malibu Comics. However, since we are getting close to the OTL acquisition date of Malibu Comics, I'd like to see Malibu Comics sold to Henson, Turner, Coca-Cola, Metromedia, General Electric, Panasonic, Sony, PepsiCo, Nike, 3M, McIlhenny (parent company of Tabasco Sauce), Wal-Mart, Toshiba, McDonald's, Cox, or Sears.

Malibu Comics was an American comic company founded in 1986. Their most famous title was The Men In Black. They were acquired by Marvel IOTL in 1994. However, with Marvel owned by Disney since the 1970s here, I don't think Marvel would buy Malibu Comics. However, since we are getting close to the OTL acquisition date of Malibu Comics, I'd like to see Malibu Comics sold to Henson, Turner, Coca-Cola, Metromedia, General Electric, Panasonic, Sony, PepsiCo, Nike, 3M, McIlhenny (parent company of Tabasco Sauce), Wal-Mart, Toshiba, McDonald's, Cox, or Sears.
There is also Bally, Metromedia and namco

PNWKing

Banned
Any questions, comments, etc. before we get to Justice League 2?
The only villain I could think of is Darkseid. Either that, or oddly Deathstroke. The other big DC villains are more specific to one hero. Deathstroke is oddly, though, more of a Teen Titans villain than general DC Comics. But yeah, Darkseid should be the villain.

Justice League 2 (1994 Film)
Justice League 2
flash-3.jpg

Released by Columbia Pictures on July 1, 1994

Directed by
Joss Whedon

Screenplay by
Joss Whedon
Sam Hamm

Music by
Danny Elfman

Executive Producers
Benjamin Melniker
Michael E. Uslan

Main Cast
Keith David as Darkseid
Venus Terzo as Zatanna
Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne/Batman
Billy Zane as Superman/Clark Kent
Lynda Carter as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
John Wesley Shipp as Barry Allen/The Flash
Cary Elwes as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
Nathan Fillion as Hal Jordan/Green Lantern
Demi Moore as Lois Lane
Ilan Mitchell-Smith as Jimmy Olsen
Lane Smith as Perry White
Michael Gough as Alfred Pennyworth

Notes
- A scheduling conflict with an upcoming Star Trek movie forced LeVar Burton to drop out of this film.
- The digital surround audio tracks for Speed, The Lion King and Justice League 2 prompted many theatres to upgrade their Fantasound systems.
- A dedication to Colette St. Pierre was added to the film roughly a week before prints were sent to theatres.​

I would love the parent company of DC Comics to buy Malibu and merge it with DC. I realize DC has its flaws, but I believe the Malibu characters would be more prominent at DC than they have been at Marvel in OTL.

I would love the parent company of DC Comics to buy Malibu and merge it with DC. I realize DC has its flaws, but I believe the Malibu characters would be more prominent at DC than they have been at Marvel in OTL.
I still pefer malbui stay indentpent.. I am leaning toward ted turner buying it so ruby can make a men in black cartoon and cartoons based on the ultraverse for cartoon network

Entertainment News for Early July 1994
Hollywood Pictures confirms that they and Murakami-Wolf-Swenson have put Shezow into production for a Fall 1995 launch on The Hub.
- The Hollywood Reporter

20th Century-Fox announces that they and Amblin Entertainment will collaborate on the long-rumored Star Wars prequel trilogy. Both studios say they hope to have the first installment complete for 1998 or '99.
- Variety

Construction crews at Disneyland celebrate the topping out of the show building for a new Indiana Jones ride which will open in the spring of 1995.
- FX news brief

The Sports Page
The businessmen who are planning to launch Major League Soccer for the spring of 1996 have acquired the intellectual property rights to the names and logos of many former North American Soccer League clubs.
- The Sporting News

Hollywood Pictures confirms that they and Murakami-Wolf-Swenson have put Shezow into production for a Fall 1995 launch on The Hub.
- The Hollywood Reporter

20th Century-Fox announces that they and Amblin Entertainment will collaborate on the long-rumored Star Wars prequel trilogy. Both studios say they hope to have the first installment complete for 1998 or '99.
- Variety

Construction crews at Disneyland celebrate the topping out of the show building for a new Indiana Jones ride which will open in the spring of 1995.
- FX news brief
1: This is great! However, I can't help but wonder if The Hub has any more original programs.
2: I'd go with 1998 on this.
3: This is going to be good!