As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

Colette St. Pierre, only 24, found dead with eleven stab wounds in her North Hollywood apartment.
- ABC News

John and Bridgette Kricfalusi have both been charged with the murder of Colette St. Pierre. Last year, Colette was awarded guardianship of her younger half-brother, teen heartthrob Gus St. Pierre. That came after Bridgette racked up an extensive rap sheet of combativeness with crew members on the set of the Nickelodeon sitcom Clarissa Explains it All, on which Gus played a supporting role. Colette was only 24.
- CBS Evening News

Judge Lance Ito issues a restraining order against Bridgette Kricfalusi, barring her from any contact with her son Gus, 16, or daughter Blanche, 14. Blanche is currently in foster care while Gus will also enter the system unless another relative steps forward. Gus's 18th birthday will be on November 30, 1995.
- SBC Action News

Four children were removed from the Kricfalusis' Simi Valley home. Adelaide (b. Sept. 1978), Renee (b. Sept. 1981) and a pair of twins; Gabrielle and Estelle (b. Oct. 1982), all of whom are younger sisters of teen idol Gus St. Pierre. A fifth sister, Blanche, is currently in the California foster care system.
- CNN
1: Once again, Ren Hoek's severe beatdown of George Liquor comes to mind.
2: I think those two will make for some fine hunting trophies. Sorry if that triggers anyone.
3: Somehow, I don't think the Nickelodeon brand would be worth much if stuff like this happens again.
4: I hate you, Johnathan Kricfalusi. I most truly hate you.

PNWKing

Banned
As for John Kricfalusi, what happens to pedophiles in prison will probably be punishment enough. But if not, there are relatively few people who would deserve Hell if it existed, and ITTL he (as well as his OTL self-if what I've heard is true) is one of them.

The Lion King (1994 Film)
The Lion King
21lionking-notebook1-superJumbo.jpg

Released by Walt Disney Pictures on June 24, 1994

Produced by
Walt Disney Classic Animation (Burbank)

Directed by
Roger Allers
Rob Minkoff

Executive Producers
Roy E. Disney
Don Hahn
Don Bluth

Music by
Hans Zimmer

Songs by
Elton John
Tim Rice

Voice Talents
Jason Weaver as Young Mheetu [2]
Will Smith as Adult Mheetu [2]
Niketa Calame as Young Nala
Moira Kelly as Adult Nala
James Earl Jones as Mufasa
Madge Sinclair as Sarabi
Jeremy Irons as the speaking voice of Scar
Rowan Atkinson as Zazu
Rik Mayall as Timon [1]
Ade Edmonson as Pumbaa [1]
Robert Guillaume as Rafiki
Cheech Marin as Banzai
Whoopi Goldberg as Shenzi
Jim Cummings as Ed
Daniel Abbott as the singing voice of Scar

[1] Special thanks to @QTXAdsy
[2] Special thanks to @PNWKing

Notes
- Mheetu replaces the OTL character Simba to avoid confusion with Kimba, familiar to Americans ITTL through Fox's 1976 dub.
- Frank Wells, head of 20th Century-Fox, is still alive as of June 1994 ITTL. Instead, the film is dedicated to Walt Disney, Sr., who passed away during production.
- Same as OTL, The Lion King would go on to become Disney's biggest box office hit of 1994.
- A dedication to Colette St. Pierre will be digitally inserted into the VHS release, which will hit store shelves in the Spring of 1995.
- An official video game was released for the Atari Wildcat.
- A graphic novel adaptation was published by Marvel under the Harvey label.
- Burger King handled the fast food tie-in with Kids' Meal toys.​

The Lion King

Produced by

Directed by
Roger Allers
Rob Minkoff

Executive Producers
Roy E. Disney
Don Hahn
Don Bluth

Music by
Hans Zimmer

Songs by
Elton John
Tim Rice

Voice Talents
Madge Sinclair as Sarabi
Rowan Atkinson as Zazu
Rik Mayall as Timon [1]
Cheech Marin as Banzai
Jim Cummings as Ed

Notes
- Mheetu replaces the OTL character Simba to avoid confusion with Kimba, familiar to Americans ITTL through Fox's 1976 dub.
- Frank Wells, head of 20th Century-Fox, is still alive as of June 1994 ITTL. Instead, the film is dedicated to Walt Disney, Sr., who passed away during production.
- Same as OTL, The Lion King would go on to become Disney's biggest box office hit of 1994.
- A dedication to Colette St. Pierre will be digitally inserted into the VHS release, which will hit store shelves in the Spring of 1995.
Timon: "Pumbaa, where did you find that howitzer?!"
Pumbaa: "Found it!"

I don't know about you, but a game based on The Lion King being an exclusive for the Atari Wildcat is nine different shades of coincidental. Not saying that's a bad thing, but it's a bit silly to think about.

Colette St. Pierre, only 24, found dead with eleven stab wounds in her North Hollywood apartment.
....Fuck, I knew something bad happened but I wasn't expecting that...
Four children were removed from the Kricfalusis' Simi Valley home. Adelaide (b. Sept. 1978), Renee (b. Sept. 1981) and a pair of twins; Gabrielle and Estelle (b. Oct. 1982), all of whom are younger sisters of teen idol Gus St. Pierre.
.............She had other children this whole time????....oh.....oh god.....

- ABC News

John and Bridgette Kricfalusi have both been charged with the murder of Colette St. Pierre. Last year, Colette was awarded guardianship of her younger half-brother, teen heartthrob Gus St. Pierre. That came after Bridgette racked up an extensive rap sheet of combativeness with crew members on the set of the Nickelodeon sitcom Clarissa Explains it All, on which Gus played a supporting role. Colette was only 24.
- CBS Evening News

Judge Lance Ito issues a restraining order against Bridgette Kricfalusi, barring her from any contact with her son Gus, 16, or daughter Blanche, 14. Blanche is currently in foster care while Gus will also enter the system unless another relative steps forward. Gus's 18th birthday will be on November 30, 1995.
- SBC Action News

Four children were removed from the Kricfalusis' Simi Valley home. Adelaide (b. Sept. 1978), Renee (b. Sept. 1981) and a pair of twins; Gabrielle and Estelle (b. Oct. 1982), all of whom are younger sisters of teen idol Gus St. Pierre. A fifth sister, Blanche, is currently in the California foster care system.
- CNN
1. Wow, I can't believe she's dead. Gus must be completely heartbroken by this whole ordeal. Hopefully he'll find peace once both of them are locked up.
2. I really REALLY hope that they remain locked up in prison.
3. A very reasonable action after what Gus and Blanche have went through.
4. Holy crap, there were other children?! Oh god.....

The Lion King

Produced by

Directed by
Roger Allers
Rob Minkoff

Executive Producers
Roy E. Disney
Don Hahn
Don Bluth

Music by
Hans Zimmer

Songs by
Elton John
Tim Rice

Voice Talents
Madge Sinclair as Sarabi
Rowan Atkinson as Zazu
Rik Mayall as Timon [1]
Cheech Marin as Banzai
Jim Cummings as Ed

Notes
Easily the best film of The Disney Renaissance, though, quick question: Do we get the Morning Report in this version?

PNWKing

Banned
As for what could be changed in Forrest Gump. I have a lot of ideas. Let's see, Winston Groom, who wrote the 1986 book of the same name, said that he visualized John Goodman as Forrest. Other stars who were considered for the role of Forrest were Chevy Chase and John Travolta. I don't know who was considered to play Jenny Curran, but I feel like Madonna, Kim Basinger, Uma Thurman, or Cyndi Lauper could play Jenny. I feel like Greg Rhodes should also have a bit part in the film. One idea for the film I had would be that to pad out the running time, you could add in the section where Forrest becomes a professional wrestler from the book.

As for what could be changed in Forrest Gump. I have a lot of ideas. Let's see, Winston Groom, who wrote the 1986 book of the same name, said that he visualized John Goodman as Forrest. Other stars who were considered for the role of Forrest were Chevy Chase and John Travolta. I don't know who was considered to play Jenny Curran, but I feel like Madonna, Kim Basinger, Uma Thurman, or Cyndi Lauper could play Jenny. I feel like Greg Rhodes should also have a bit part in the film. One idea for the film I had would be that to pad out the running time, you could add in the section where Forrest becomes a professional wrestler from the book.
Don’t forget Bill Murray

PNWKing

Banned
There was a Texas oilman named Jack Wrather. Wrather owned the Spruce Goose and the Queen Mary as well as The Lone Ranger and Lassie. (He also owned Sergeant Preston of the Yukon, which was considered one of the first positive depictions of Native Americans, but that franchise is obscure.) Wrather also owned the Disneyland Hotel. I feel like Wrather's non-Disneyland-related entertainment assets could go to Henson, Coca-Cola (RKO/NBC), Metromedia, Carolco, or General Electric.

There was a Texas oilman named Jack Wrather. Wrather owned the Spruce Goose and the Queen Mary as well as The Lone Ranger and Lassie. (He also owned Sergeant Preston of the Yukon, which was considered one of the first positive depictions of Native Americans, but that franchise is obscure.) Wrather also owned the Disneyland Hotel. I feel like Wrather's non-Disneyland-related entertainment assets could go to Henson, Coca-Cola (RKO/NBC), Metromedia, Carolco, or General Electric.
I'd go with Henson on this one. Mainly due to how long Lassie aired on Nickelodeon IOTL.

Question submitted by @Mitch!

Where is Dean Spanos, as “Charger-gate” unfolds, and is he a candidate, for new team owner?

A: IOTL, Dean had no intention of keeping the team in San Diego. His father Alex, a Stockton-based construction mogul, would've kept the team in SD had he not handed day-to-day operations to Dean in the mid-1990's. Besides that, Alex loved the community of San Diego way more than Dean did. ITTL, Alex and San Diego-based restaurateur George Pernicano each own a tiny percentage of the Chargers after Barron Hilton bought the team back from the league.