As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

I had the idea of a cartoon series set in the Deep South. Originally, I could think of Southern wildlife (like Catfish Bend), but remembering that Nelvana ITTL produced Catfish Bend as a movie, I decided to refocus on the people of the Deep South, and more specifically the rural "subcultures." Knowing that Gullah Gullah Island was a thing IOTL, I decided to go the more "original" route and focus on the Cajun/Creole people of Louisiana. I'd call the show Cuz Thibidoueax's Place. Produced by Murakami-Wolf-Swenson & Film Roman as a joint venture, and distributed by Hollywood Pictures Television for HBO.
Nice!

VH1 debuts a new concept in longform music video packaging under the title Fantasia: Music Evolved. The first to emerge from this hour-long format will be footage from the Sorcerer's Apprentice segment from the 1940 film Fantasia synced with Jimi Hendrix's "Are You Experienced" followed by Soundgarden's "Rusty Cage." Fantasia: Music Evolved will run at 9:00 pm Eastern and Pacific after Ranma 1/2 beginning on April 10.
- TV Guide
Anyone skilled in video editing want to recreate this? This sounds interesting.

Anyone skilled in video editing want to recreate this? This sounds interesting.

It's almost similar to the whole Wizard of Oz/Pink Floyd thing.

Anyways...

"Are You Experienced" will be in sync when Jimi sings "If you can just get your mind together..." over the part towards the beginning where Mickey puts down the buckets and wipes sweat off his brow. "Rusty Cage" will be in sync when the first guitar riff plays over the part where Mickey lands on the mountaintop and begins to direct the traffic of the cosmos. Make sure the "stillwater" lyric syncs up with Mickey holding onto one of the buckets as the broom throws him into the overflowing cauldron.

PNWKing

Banned
A second gate in Anaheim is the next priority after EuroDisney opens.
I have a complete idea for the second gate. How about this.

Marvel Island
Marvel characters

Video Zone
Atari characters

Star Adventure
Star Wars theme, under license from Amblin Entertainment

The Jungle
Indiana Jones theme, under license from Amblin Entertainment

All named:
Disney's Lands of Adventure

Capitol Critters (1992 TV Series)
Capitol Critters
captial_critters.jpg

Launched on April 29, 1992.
Airs Wednesday Nights on ABC.

Produced by
Ruby-Spears
Steven Bochco

Distributed by
Turner Program Services

Voices
Same as OTL

Notes
- Due to the toxic unpopularity of Bundy and Gotti, the Presidential Cats are completely fictional ITTL.
- FART tried to sue ABC for defamation over the Slush Dumbbell character, but the suit was thrown out for being frivolous.
- No controversial episodes so far...​

So, seeing as Disney has already bought Fox ITTL, does the Company still become the mega media empire it is in OTL? Or does it become something-less corporationist.

What year did Disney buy 20th Century Fox? Plus, how did they... even do it (??)
That was in 1975. Alan Ladd, Jr. sold Fox to Walt, Sr. because they were going broke and he was the only buyer who stepped up.

Would it be possible for Disney and Amblin Entertainment to merge at some future point? @OldNavy1988
Not sure just yet.

Has anyone here tried figuring out what Walt Disney Jr. looks like?
If someone were to play him in a movie ITTL, it would likely be either Christian Bale or Alec Baldwin. Mostly Alec.

So, seeing as Disney has already bought Fox ITTL, does the Company still become the mega media empire it is in OTL? Or does it become something-less corporationist.
In some ways, the Disney organization is well diversified. The next frontier for the company will be sports with the Mighty Ducks coming to the NHL in a couple years and the Fox network getting the NFL in 1994.