Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asami

Banned
Wait one second. So Trump wins, and he has anti-coattails?

Aye. I'll do the Presidential election and the House election soon.

Also, Hillary is a progressive.

tumblr_nrgfv0VW3k1sexrjko6_250.gif

No, but I don't necessarily agree with that analysis -- she's more of a neo-liberal than anything.

Durbin's already endorsed Chuck Schumer for the job, though.

Didn't know that. Too late to backtrack now. Schumer had a heart-attack is the story I'm going with.

Tell that to the Bernie Bros. I mean, I agree with you, but a lot of them don't.

...Bernie Bros? Oh lord.

Tell that to the Bernie Bros. I mean, I agree with you, but a lot of them don't

Aye. Sometimes it's forgotten that the nation's shifted to the left quite a bit during the Obama presidency.

And, of course, much of Hillary's support comes from progressives. You can't win 55% of the primary vote just by being a centrist.

God, dat gif.

No, but I don't necessarily agree with that analysis -- she's more of a neo-liberal than anything.

Well, at least you admit she's a liberal. :p

She may be open to compromise, and is more than a bit pragmatic, but that doesn't make her any less progressive. It's sometimes forgotten just how far left Obama has pushed the nation. I mean, eight years ago, if someone told me healthcare would be expanded to 20 million people and marriage equality would be recognized, I'd think that they're insane. And Hillary is an Obama-type pragmatic progressive for sure.

Also, I honestly don't know what neoliberal means anymore.

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
Also, I honestly don't know what neoliberal means anymore.
Whatever you want it to mean.

Though seriously it just means people who advocate cutting Goverment spending, support economic austerity, push for privatization, and encourage laissez-faire free markets.

Whatever you want it to mean.

Though seriously it just means people who advocate cutting Goverment spending, support economic austerity, push for privatization, and encourage laissez-faire free markets.

Huh. Well, then the only neoliberal Democrat I can name on the fly is Andrew Cuomo.

Status
Not open for further replies.