Alternate History Combat Aircraft

Again I can't honestly say how or if there would be any improvement in this design over the OTL plane but I think it might be faster.
It should be faster - we've just reduced the wing area and the associated drag of it by 30%. Sorta half-way towards the D.VIII parasol monoplane? A tad faster than the Sopwith Camel with the Clerget engine.

Dracul D-900
T.E. Dracul D-900  Horten Ho-XIII.png

Jet fighter of the Transylvanian Empire.
Four engine Horton Ho-229.

It should be faster - we've just reduced the wing area and the associated drag of it by 30%. Sorta half-way towards the D.VIII parasol monoplane? A tad faster than the Sopwith Camel with the Clerget engine.
There was a bi-plane version of the Fokker D.VIII IOTL (D.VI) but the superior downward view of the parasol version was preferred Luftwaffe high command.*

* I know it was a longer name than Luftwaffe that was used in WWI but I'm too tired right now to look it up.
BTW both of the Fokker pics I posted are old designs, just gave the dreidecker a new paintjob.

Install the Jumo 211 on a small fighter, like it was the MC.202 or G.50V and there is a very useful fighter. With Jumo 211s from 1941-43 (F, J, N, P), the resulting Macchi or Fiat would've still be in-betwen MC.202 and 205 speed-wise, ie. 620-630 km/h.
Leaves the DB 601s-605s for the bigger Reggianne fighters.
Probably posted this before, but here is a drawing a very talented romanian guy, Asgard, did of the IAR-80 with an inline (Jumo-211D here). From here:
Profil IAR80J07.png