Alt-History Aftermath Scenarios Implied by Media

I highly doubt anyone could do a worse job than the OTL english regarding Ireland short of going full nazi and that sounds like projecting into Robert the Bruce what centuries of british domination did IOTL
I mean pretty much with Scottish and now annexed English troops invading Ireland and pretty much taking over the complete land then pretty much any Irish identity is at best not the same or at worst not existing at all. Actually if Scotland would keep the rest of the British isles under their thumb for the next centuries onwards then the entire makeup of the British isles would look very different here and God knows how the rest of the world would look if we get an early British Empire here.

More you think about it, Braveheart actually rather than being a pro-Scottish/anti-English film is for the rest of the world TTL world pretty much crapstack going forward as the entire European theatre of that century is turned on its head regarding balance of power.

I mean pretty much with Scottish and now annexed English troops invading Ireland
I dont think they could immediately go for Ireland considering Robert would have to digest his gains from a english population who hates him and avoid the french intervening to crush everything he had achieved for the rest of his reign, it'd be far from a HOI4 match
is for the rest of the world TTL world pretty much crapstack going forward as the entire European theatre of that century is turned on its head regarding balance of power.
Because a Scotland-led Britain would immediately become an evil British Empire? That sounds silly and just a way of bashinf the scottish
And the whole balance of powers concept didnt even get conceived yet and I dont think a hegemonic Britain if it was the result of this would be a bad thing(like you said, predictimg the political make up of it would be rather hard) just because it'd violate the so called balance of powers

I mean pretty much with Scottish and now annexed English troops invading Ireland and pretty much taking over the complete land then pretty much any Irish identity is at best not the same or at worst not existing at all. Actually if Scotland would keep the rest of the British isles under their thumb for the next centuries onwards then the entire makeup of the British isles would look very different here and God knows how the rest of the world would look if we get an early British Empire here.

More you think about it, Braveheart actually rather than being a pro-Scottish/anti-English film is for the rest of the world TTL world pretty much crapstack going forward as the entire European theatre of that century is turned on its head regarding balance of power.
It might also mean an earlier unification of France. With England under Scottish rule, France probably gobbles up the remaining English possessions on the mainland. Normandy and Aquitaine might persist under branches of the Plantagenet dynasty, but I doubt they could remain independent.

I really am surprised about the large quantity of media (books, films, t.v. shows, etc.) that were not written as alternate history but nevertheless have post-story consequences that the author(s) probably never intended to think about or explain.

Some more examples:

Jumanji (1995): After Sarah and Alan return to 1969, they're going to have to re-live their childhood, adolescence, and young adulthood. Including this, Sarah
knows a lot of historical events that no one else knows for the next 26 years. How will she live with that much burden of knowledge? Will she even try to make things different? Perhaps make a lot of bets and win a lot of money, at least?

Juarez 2045: Mexican cartels use robots to fight against their enemies. It's... not a good move. It's a terrible movie. I couldn't even laugh at how bad it was. Anyway... I don't think any government would allow such a thing for the cartels to use...

Sphere (1998): So... the whole thing was one big time loop without any explanation as to the origin of the sphere? It was seen flying into space by the sailors. It probably shouldn't be an "Unknown Entry Event" if it was seen by so many people. Perhaps THAT'S what motivated a future American spaceship to look for the sphere, find it, head back home, and go through a black hole (again?) back to the past to resolve the paradox? Urgh.. I hate time paradoxes. Oh, and that debriefing will be frustrating to the main characters' superiors when all they can say will be something similar to the following: "Huh?" "I have no I idea what you're talking about. I don't remember anything."

Jack Ryan (Amazon) is apparently set in a universe where the Czech Republic shares a border with Russia and has a significant percent of the population that actively wants to be reunified with Russia. The Czech president also personally storms the Kremlin with a bunch of CIA operatives, while a known Russian spy is able to command the entire Greek police force (for some reason).
Also a nuclear weapon goes off in the middle of Europe but it happens in a underground tunnel so everything is fine, radiation doesn't exist and nobody brings it up again.

I think that even if leaving aside the movie's inconsistencies and extreme unlikeliness of the way that was depicted both the event leading to and the ones that are part of The Last Castle (2001) Plot, would. probably, have, IMO, political consequences both for the US Army and for the current SecDef...
Cause, without mentioning the movie plot and its conclusion, only that a decorated US Army general should face charges worth to be court martialed would definitively make headlines, not only in the US, but around the world. Also, I think that would be safe to guess that in its aftermath that either the House or the Senate respective Armed Services Committees 'd take a keen interest in as would be possible that the whole FUBAR like situation could have happened in the first place...

more than an aftermath; what i want to know are more details of the fights betweeen humans against Lycans and Vampires in Underwolrd: The Akakening
We know some purges in some US cities, but how about the rest in the world?
how about enterprises controlled by vampires?

A Scottish unified British Isles is probably still English dominated due to simple demographics and economy.
Culturally and economically, indeed, it would seems so... But, a Scottish ruled UK, if it 'd managed to endure united whilst being ruled from Edinburgh, with the both the Royal Palace and the British Parliament, there, instead of London, I'd suppose that it would have important politically, tax and even linguistic, (with the Scottish English variant/accent 'd be the Court/Administrative one) consequences.

2021-showcar-air4-2-1637920489.jpg

Some more examples:

Jumanji (1995): After Sarah and Alan return to 1969, they're going to have to re-live their childhood, adolescence, and young adulthood. Including this, Sarah
knows a lot of historical events that no one else knows for the next 26 years. How will she live with that much burden of knowledge? Will she even try to make things different? Perhaps make a lot of bets and win a lot of money, at least?

The really (only?) mindscrew-y theory I can imagine...we know that the changes to the timeline went beyond one little boy disappearing or not disappearing in the 60s. Present-day Brantford, at the start of the film, was in economic collapse, the major shoe company had gone under completely, people had died or gone into other professions. All of this is reversed by the end of the film...but we also have little idea what else was changed, in the rest of the world. Things might be incredibly striking, for good or for ill, but we don't actually see what they were because they don't immediately impact the plot taking place in a small New Hampshire town.

(God knows what they could be...maybe in one timeline, General Zevo handily won the Presidency in 1992 after storming Baghdad with an army of drones in the Gulf War. Or an enormous section of Australia was rendered uninhabitable after some...thing...seized control of a large-scale mobile logging installation deep in the rainforest...)

So, two possibilities may exist:
A) The (depressed) Brantford at the start of the film was the "bad timeline" world—Sarah and Alan's return (and subsequent meddling) turned it into our timeline. (Or something close to it)
B) The depressed Brantford at the start of the world was our timeline—Sarah and Alan's return (and subsequent meddling) turned into an improved, "good" timeline.