Votes: 34 64.2%
  • Mostly but it could be better

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Some parts are good but mostly not

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • No, I don't like it

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
When was the war with Oregon and Mormons during the Cold War? And when was the Rockies rebellion? What other insurgencies and wars occurred in North America?

When was the war with Oregon and Mormons during the Cold War? And when was the Rockies rebellion? What other insurgencies and wars occurred in North America?
I am planning an update talking about Oregon and the Mormons there where I can go deeper on the matter, but in general every few decades or so there's at least some mess involving the two. The Third Uprising occured in the middle of WWII, and the Fourth as in the 70s, the Fifth (the most recent) started in the middle 2010s and is now mostly a simmering pot of skirmishes and lowkey insurrectionism.

The Rockies Rebellion occurred in the 80s on Colorado following the Threepark Nuclear Disaster, which resulted on the deaths of many and the radiation poisoning of tens of thousands. It was a mix of separatist war and popular insurrection that sought to break free from the USSA as an independent people's republic and for a while even managed to do so before the US' government managed to strike back, retaking their territory and starting a renewed effort to control the population

I will admit that I can't think of every single small conflict that happened in North America, but outside of those who I already told about and those I plan on writing about (including the Cartel War), I think the only conflicts that happened were years of tension and fighting on the vein of the Years of Lead and the Troubles, the only literal wars that happened were the USSA conquest of Texas (although I said earlier on they annexed their zone of control on Mexico, they de facto had to conquer the entire thing due to the Texans not desiring to become a part of the USSA) and some minor uprisings and border skirmishes on the regions near the Canadian-American borders

Also what was civil unrest and terrorism like in the USSA during the Cold War before the present day? Before it was under control
Basically what I said above in relation to civil unrest during the Cold War, with it in general being a lowkey version of the Years of Lead or the Troubles (with a dash of guerilla fights here and there) and involving all sorts of political non-conformists, revolutionaries and freedom fighters as the government moved from a not perfect but still fine democracy (if with a somewhat intrusive government) into a hardline single party dictatorship. Terrorism only happened in the early years of the USSA when the country was still trying to gain its footing and the government still had to deal with resistance against social and racial equality