One Piece being big in America and skipping over the disaster that was the 4Kids dub? Yes please.

As a fan of One Piece, you don't know how damaging that 4Kids was as a whole to One Piece's popularity.

One Piece being big in America and skipping over the disaster that was the 4Kids dub? Yes please.

As a fan of One Piece, you don't know how damaging that 4Kids was as a whole to One Piece's popularity.
Yes, it will be very big in America.

And 4Kids will not get their hands on it.

Saban Funimation Entertainment will, ITTL, Saban Entertainment would buyout Funimation Entertainment and merge into Saban Funimation Entertainment.

Don't worry, One Piece will go under the Funimation part of Saban Funimation.

Ok, so I imagine early might have issues, the whole ‘God hates Speed’ mess(at least that’s what I think it was called)
So this has several issues
D85BEDDF-D841-42E9-82C7-1E5CF7A32C37.jpeg

as this was one of the first anime to be moderately successful internationally. Also I wonder what is going to happen with Trans-Lux Television(company that dubbed Mach Go Go Go as Speed Racer)? Will they still shut it down and focus on security systems as in OTL, will they sell it to someone else, or will something else happen?

Last edited:
I wonder what's 4kids like without Pokémon backing it up? Will Pokemon ever remain in the original Japanese version or get a new Dub?
Y'all really shouldn't be asking these types of questions on the main thread.

For any future questions, go to this thread:

I'll answer your question in one of the conversations.

On hiatus? You've barely even got started on it!
I know, but I can't really find the appropriate point of departue or anything like that, but I'm building up a PoD for MTMTE.

In fact, expect a update today, or tomorrow.

If not today, then it's because I'm hanging out with my family for the holidays.

And I think you'll like MTMTE.

In fact, I could invite you to our conversations for it.