A Map Shitpost Thread

Do people want a WIP thread?

• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's something I kind of made as a joke after seeing yet another "China illegally conquered pretty much everything except it's coastal provinces" map on reddit:

America as China.png

Edit: After seeing the hilariously different responses I got from where I posted this, I decided to meme it a bit.

6lkab7db9ne51.png

Last edited:
Sneaky swastika 😅 just kidding it barely looks like it. Also the TTL mappers would surely include Missouri, Kentucky, West Virginia, and Maryland in the CSA

Here's something I kind of made as a joke after seeing yet another "China illegally conquered pretty much everything except it's coastal provinces" map on reddit:

You should further cut out all territory to the west of the Mississippi as "Occupied Oregon" and "Occupied Upper Louisiana". Maybe go all the way to declaring all territory west of the Appalachians as occupied.

You should further cut out all territory to the west of the Mississippi as "Occupied Oregon" and "Occupied Upper Louisiana". Maybe go all the way to declaring all territory west of the Appalachians as occupied.
Old Northwest Territories are occupied Indiana/Tecumseh's Confederacy; Vermont is Occupied Green Mountain; Maine east of the Penobscot is Occupied New Ireland.

Old Northwest Territories are occupied Indiana/Tecumseh's Confederacy; Vermont is Occupied Green Mountain; Maine east of the Penobscot is Occupied New Ireland.
We're in a shitpost thread, so let's go to the extreme and declare everything from Maryland to Rhode Island west of the Providence River as occupied New Netherland, and the rest as "real United States". Better yet, make that occupied Massachusetts Bay Colony, and leave nothing for the real United States.

Guess who just made their FIRST INKSCAPE MAP?
Posting it here because it's not entirely serious.
That's a great looking map! Inkscape is hard, and it looks like you're learning fast! As someone who once lived in Shitsville, I guess I can take comfort in the fact that Goodville is not too far away. And I'm quite perplexed by the Roman numerals. If I ignore the vertical line right after the 2 C's, then the map takes place in 1971. If I interpret the line as a one, then I don't think there's a standard way to evaluate the number. Maybe that would subtract one, giving us 1970?