2018 AHFA World Cup

Who should host the 2018 AHFA World Cup?

• West Germany

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Aragon/Asturias

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Sierra Madre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlantica/New England

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Phillipines

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Dutch Republic

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Levantine Republic

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gian

Banned
Oh screw it, since people seems to like yet another Teutonic host anyway (as if it's been done so many times)

VT45

Banned
Farsya
Farsya has a long football tradition, with its professional league’s roots going back into the 19th century. As such, a lot of its oil money has been invested in sports, especially football. With constantly updated facilities, training regimens, and playbooks, Farsyan teams regularly dominate the Great Western League (OOC: The Great Western League is basically UEFA plus all the countries of the Middle East and North Africa).

2/32

The West German World Cup organisation has released a handy chart for all travelling fans with the location of all matchday cities. The first match will be played in Stuttgart's Neckarstadion. There will be dedicated Fan Hubs spread around the 4 matchday regions, which will be revealed in the coming days. The German Railways have also announced a free trainpass from these Fan Hubs to the stadiums and back.

4Tekengebied 1-100.jpg

Author's Note: If you like the graphic lay-out, I can make something simular like this to show the groups when they are drawn.

Last edited:

VT45

Banned
Before we do that, could I bother you with some graphics requests, @Xibalba? I can make the flag but I still need help with the league logo and the jerseys for Farsya.

VT45

Banned
Something classic like a circular logo with the name of the league around the outside in both languages in a crimson or scarlet. Then some sort of device in the middle. Some sort of Turkic symbol (but not Muslim; Farsya is majority Christian), maybe with a crown because it’s a monarchy. National colours are red, white, and sky blue.