Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Vince

Monthly Donor
That is by far the most absurd stupid BS since KR had a German megaacorp directly controlling large amounts of China EIC style.

I always used to reform the AOG into the Republic Of China back in the DH days.

Not saying it isn't BS and I'll only play it once but I'll admit it's a bit fun running roughshod over the world.

Honestly, KX is a bundle of idiot memelord Redditor bigotry held together by non-bigoted ideas so stupid that they're almost appealing. It's, of course, expanded by a Mafia-like dedication to squeezing lesser mods into the gang.

Honestly, KX is a bundle of idiot memelord Redditor bigotry held together by non-bigoted ideas so stupid that they're almost appealing. It's, of course, expanded by a Mafia-like dedication to squeezing lesser mods into the gang.
Notably, the devs seem to absolutely refuse to try any sort of optimization: KX is much slower than even KR!

Notably, the devs seem to absolutely refuse to try any sort of optimization: KX is much slower than even KR!
Yeah, that's because KX is an utter shitshow created by hateful morons and exists as a glorified machine to pressure other mods to integrate themselves into the anti-Black hate mod.

Expecting KX to do anything enthusiastically besides call Black people monkeys, come up with half-assed meme ideas, survive off of KR's detritus, and make rape jokes is a lost cause.

Yeah, that's because KX is an utter shitshow created by hateful morons and exists as a glorified machine to pressure other mods to integrate themselves into the anti-Black hate mod.

Expecting KX to do anything enthusiastically besides call Black people monkeys, come up with half-assed meme ideas, survive off of KR's detritus, and make rape jokes is a lost cause.
The racism is new to me, what did KRX do in that regard?

The racism is new to me, what did KRX do in that regard?
Oh, god, where do I even start? They have a "Black Belt" where the majority of the paths are racist jokes (There's like two "We Wuz Kangs" paths, which is an alt-right meme making fun of Afrocentric "historians"), their April Fools joke was just making almost all of Sub-Saharan Africa run by "Monke King" as one homogenous blob, and so on.

Also, they think Beria raping people is hilarious and the event (stolen and slightly modified from an event TNO had that was removed for being tasteless) displaying this gives 69 political power.

I could go on.

Also, someone on this site went to their discord while being Indian, was called the n-word, and the mods refused to do anything about it. That's just the culture they have.

They're also fairly sexist, too, and generally pretty shitty, being memelord Redditor edgelords.

I gonna talk about home of the brave, not KRredux.

Something I learned with Kaiserreich is that when you reach the end of your tree your country needs to be at 100% stability, 100% war support and with five research sloths. One of the best examples of that is how you have an event chain of tenentista revolts in Brazil before the 1936 that makes you reach 0% stability at the start and you still reach the 100% at the end.

A problem with home of the brave is that this is totally arbitrary. I once reached seven research sloths as the CAR faction and came there to tell them, to which the modding team responded that I had seven research sloths and I was still complaining, and that someone would need to do the entire tree to get all seven and people were not going to do that. I pressed and they caved it and asked me to check all trees to find who could get more than five, and after I found every tree and sent them this got ignored. I don't know if they still can get more than five since I won't play kaiserredux and home of the brave was not updated yet, so...

jparker77

Banned
I‘ve been reading this timeline set in Montana during an alternate Kaiserreich Cold War, with the insurgency there being kinda a mix between Afghanistan and Chechnya, but I was wondering if there were additional Kaiserreich timelines on here.

I gonna talk about home of the brave, not KRredux.

Something I learned with Kaiserreich is that when you reach the end of your tree your country needs to be at 100% stability, 100% war support and with five research sloths. One of the best examples of that is how you have an event chain of tenentista revolts in Brazil before the 1936 that makes you reach 0% stability at the start and you still reach the 100% at the end.

A problem with home of the brave is that this is totally arbitrary. I once reached seven research sloths as the CAR faction and came there to tell them, to which the modding team responded that I had seven research sloths and I was still complaining, and that someone would need to do the entire tree to get all seven and people were not going to do that. I pressed and they caved it and asked me to check all trees to find who could get more than five, and after I found every tree and sent them this got ignored. I don't know if they still can get more than five since I won't play kaiserredux and home of the brave was not updated yet, so...
And this relates to redrobin65's message how?

He talk about how unoptimised KX is and I wanted to give an example about other technical things that doesn't work.
I think that the word optimization referred to the game not running at an acceptable speed (i.e. whether it takes 15 minutes or 60 minutes to progress one year in it at maximum speed), instead of whether or not the actual contents are balanced and such. I could be wrong about this though.

I think that the word optimization referred to the game not running at an acceptable speed (i.e. whether it takes 15 minutes or 60 minutes to progress one year in it at maximum speed), instead of whether or not the actual contents are balanced and such. I could be wrong about this though.
We are talking about how Kaiserredux works bad, and home of the brave has some design choices that makes it inferior to normal kaiserreich, so...

Well "runs poorly" still falls under the category of "works bad", no?

Actually @redrobin65 could you clarify which interpretation was correct, so we can put this to rest?
I meant how KX is extremely slow compared to normal KR but Gukpard's also right given the integration of Home of the Brave into KX. The Redux also has a lot of other design and content problems as well.

What I hate the most about KX is all the good paths it ruins by association. The Russia rework is legitimately excellent, HOTB looks great, and I like what I've seen of the Austria rework. I just hate that all this content comes bundled together with stupid shit like zombie Chiang and Goebbels Germany

jparker77

Banned
Also, in my Russia Kaiserreich Cold War game the Commune of France wound up directly controlling Algeria, rather than spinning it off as a puppet state; could Algeria become a Afghanistan/Vietnam-esque conflict for the Third Internationale? The rebels would have safe havens in Cairo Pact aligned Tripolitania that the Third Internationale forces couldn’t pursue them into, after all....

Also, in my Russia Kaiserreich Cold War game the Commune of France wound up directly controlling Algeria, rather than spinning it off as a puppet state; could Algeria become a Afghanistan/Vietnam-esque conflict for the Third Internationale? The rebels would have safe havens in Cairo Pact aligned Tripolitania that the Third Internationale forces couldn’t pursue them into, after all....

Depends if the FLN will form or not.