The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

With the SS criteria lifted for Burgundian system, now named Esoteric Nazism, I wouldn't be suprised if Velimir got "upgraded" to EsoNat too since its' consistent with his beliefs, there is no more need for SS connections and now Russia has a self-destructive and world destructive EsoNat faction in the HRE and Hyperborea respectively. This makes Omsk and Gumilov the only ultranat factions left. And this isn't counting on the fact that Gumilov will be reworked to fascism.

It could also open the door for other uber-horrible figures inspired by Himmler or Super Nazism like Serrano to show up, probably not Devi but she could have an influence in the worst India paths.

With the SS criteria lifted for Burgundian system, now named Esoteric Nazism, I wouldn't be suprised if Velimir got "upgraded" to EsoNat too since its' consistent with his beliefs, there is no more need for SS connections and now Russia has a self-destructive and world destructive EsoNat faction in the HRE and Hyperborea respectively. This makes Omsk and Gumilov the only ultranat factions left. And this isn't counting on the fact that Gumilov will be reworked to fascism.

It could also open the door for other uber-horrible figures inspired by Himmler or Super Nazism like Serrano to show up, probably not Devi but she could have an influence in the worst India paths.
Where's the source for this? Not doubting - it sounds great - but I'd like to see the details (if any).

For a Novosibirsk Fascist, I could see their Fascist subideology [Corporatism] being more like this:
9z6autoj1xp71.jpg

It is the TT subideology planned for the Fascists. Plus it could appeal to the more "apolitical" Authoritarian Nationalists.
It's funny about the morality considering Mussolini was only publicly "somewhat" a catholic, when he was atheist, republican (not American style mind you) and a womanizer.

It's funny about the morality considering Mussolini was only publicly "somewhat" a catholic, when he was atheist, republican (not American style mind you) and a womanizer.
Charles Maurras, the leader of the french integralists, was also a atheist but he claimed that catholicism should be supported since it was part of the french culture, heh

For a Novosibirsk Fascist, I could see their Fascist subideology [Corporatism] being more like this:
9z6autoj1xp71.jpg

It is the TT subideology planned for the Fascists. Plus it could appeal to the more "apolitical" Authoritarian Nationalists.
IMO if Novosibirsk had a fascist path, it would probably have the same subideology as Guangdong, or something similiar to that. Trying to make them classic fascists just doesn't feel right for them.

To be entirely honest, my interest in TNO mostly starts and ends with Russia and Germany.

I just don't have as much of an attachment to the rest of the world.

Ngl I kind of liked UltraNat in its old usage, seeing the word created more questions than answers-- it felt like an anti-category where each member felt more unique. Plus the black ideology pie makes the pie look eerily invisible, almost looks like ideology as we know it, politics as we know it, is disappearing from the state and nation entirely. Plus the skulls and eagles kitsch of the icon lmao

But well now we get funni purple, although the requirement that the adherent do things in a Nazi-like way or praise the Germans specifically still means UltraNat's various subideologies will be more common despite losing some key/iconic members.

Last edited:
Who is the most corrupt president besides adhemar ?
Something you might have noticed is that I was pretty "lenient" about his corruption, saying it was funny and other things. A lot of it has to do with the fact that his corruption was something everyone did and that he wasn't repressive and didn't hurt people (a lot) by stealing money from projects

The real deal is the military dictatorship. They are even more corrupt than Adhemar, they have THE worst economical theory in the game and due the censorship this get masqueraded.

Some examples is the Ponte Rio Niterói, where dozens of worker's died since the money for their security got embezzeled, or how they shattered salaries and allowed harsher worker hours and lifted security concerns leading to more accidents and more deaths overral.

Working conditions got so bad because of this whole process that the most known song from that era is this one, "Construcão"

That without even going into the debt issue
1632805412420.png

To put in simple words, the dictatorship is the most corrupt and irresponsible brazilian route. Even the communists are not so corrupt and the integralists have a responsible agrarian police, and while Adhemar is a poor planner, he is not as dirty and incapable as the dictatorship path.

But hey, at least the junta ain't neoliberal, so there is that!

Can Brazil in the long term try to create its own economic sphere like Italy?
That is the dream of every single route. ^_^

How is it worse than Voring's giant Ponzi scheme?
Uh, ok. Second worst.

Fun fact, Delfim Netto (still alive, by the way) is the economic minister of the dictatorship and of Adhemar. He's one of the most incompetent figures in Brazilian economic history.

The fun fact is why Adhemar hired him. Basically he called for a professor of São Paulo to present him someone to care about the state economics. The teacher presented a few people, so Adhemar called the first in line, Delfim, and asked for his paper. Delfim handed him his projected and Adhemar ordered everyone else outside, before telling Delfim and the professor "They mocked me for not having a plan, I have one now!". He said that without even reading the project.

Turns out that after the 1964 coup, that Adhemar helped to organize, the army didn't had a big name of economics after the hard-line took over, so they got Delfim since Adhemar knew him. What followed was economic butchery as it's worst.

Ngl I kind of liked UltraNat in its old usage, seeing the word created more questions than answers-- it felt like an anti-category where each member felt more unique. Plus the black ideology pie makes the pie look eerily invisible, almost looks like ideology as we know it, politics as we know it, is disappearing from the state and nation entirely. Plus the skulls and eagles kitsch of the icon lmao

But well now we get funni purple, although the requirement that the adherent do things in a Nazi-like way or praise the Germans specifically still means UltraNat's various subideologies will be more common despite losing some key/iconic members.
Yeah, I kind of feel like making burgsys this incredibly rare ideology that only got paths extremely rarely made those appearances more effective.

Ask me anything about tno Brazil.​

Because I have a morbid fascination with Goring's world conquest route.

In the event Goring wins the Civil War and somehow gets to the point where he can start expanding into the Americas, who (if anyone) would be willing collaborators for Reichskommissariat Brasilien?

Because I have a morbid fascination with Goring's world conquest route.

In the event Goring wins the Civil War and somehow gets to the point where he can start expanding into the Americas, who (if anyone) would be willing collaborators for Reichskommissariat Brasilien?
Wilson Leite Passos is a given.

There is a strong "mongrel syndrome" on the Brazilian ruling classes, so most would accept the new normal. It would be something akin to Manchukuo with a ruling class that accepts the new normal, a population that mostly non care and a big resistance movement in the backlands. The main difference is the level of brutality, Brazil didn't pass by something akin to what the Nazis imposed to occupied lands in WWII, so depending of how harsh they push this might turn Brazil into something akin to Yugoslavia with right wing and left wing partisans fighting themselves and the occupiers while widespread violence and starvation happens in the countryside with the rk only controlling the major cities.

This made me think one thing. By the time Goring invades the Brazilian population would be about 95 million. Russia has about 110 million, so Brazil and Russia together will have almost twice the population of Germany, man, what a logistical hell.

This made me think one thing. By the time Goring invades the Brazilian population would be about 95 million. Russia has about 110 million, so Brazil and Russia together will have almost twice the population of Germany, man, what a logistical hell.

IIRC, doesn't Goring try to solve the manpower issue by openly recruiting from occupied Europe? I mean it would be a drop in the bucket compared to Brazil's population but I wouldn't be surprised if occupational duties were handed over to Portuguese and Brazilian collaborators alongside Portuguese/Brazilian SS troops after an army consisting of German, British, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, etc troops invade Brazil.

Last edited:
IIRC, doesn't Goring try to solve the manpower issue by openly recruiting from occupied Europe? I mean it would be a drop in the bucket compared to Brazil's population but I wouldn't be surprised if occupational duties were handed over to Portuguese and Brazilian collaborators alongside Portuguese/Brazilian SS troops after an army consisting of German, British, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, etc troops invade Brazil.
As long the allow the Brazilian elite to exploit Brazilians, keep communist rebels being shot and use them to create fear mongering among the upper classes and do not go killing everyone randomly as the Nazis did in the Balkans, this system can survive.

OTL one of the group's that pushed the most for the creation of the military dictatorship and the AI-5 act (that ended political rights) was the elite as that crushed the workers protection that was active since Vargas took power. They don't care about tyranny.