Return of Horrible Educational Maps

The Netherlands seems to have an empire (incl parts of the Baltic as pointed out above) whilst simultaneously being itself a part of the Spanish empire.

It's not only India which is strangely small, but the southern half of Africa seems to be somewhat narrower than normal and Greece has been squeezed almost out of existence, though at least it still exists, unlike Iceland.

What date does this (supposedly) represent, I wonder?

Given how popular Paul Kennedy's The Rise and Fall of Great Powers is on this site, I'm willing to bet this has been posted before, but in case it hasn't.
mWKM2xH.jpg

-Austria is looking nice with that South Tyrol (both the Italian and German portions)
-sorry Greece, even with the rest of Eastern Thrace you still can't have Konstantinopolis

-Austria is looking nice with that South Tyrol (both the Italian and German portions)
-sorry Greece, even with the rest of Eastern Thrace you still can't have Konstantinopolis

Also the Saar area is only a little bit smaller than Luxembourg, on this map it is less than half its size.

Tiny globe unrelated.

badkwonks.jpg

Map of world brain volume:
What does brain volume even mean? Is it a phrenology thing or just a really weird version of population density?
I guess the Australians have just up and abandoned Perth.
Alternatively; everyone in Perth is just a brainless P-Zombie. Which, speaking as an Australian, isn't as unlikely as you'd think.
Big cold means big brain
I think Stephan Molyneux legitimately tried to argue that once - of course, he meant it to be why white people are superior instead of recognizing the Siberian Ubermensch.

I'm oddly reminded of the thread WI: Japan seizes the Kuriles and Sakhalin during the fall of the USSR when I look at this map, which technically is totally unrelated.

View attachment 484497

Although the sudden submersion of Kazakhstan and the drying up of the Indian Ocean might be the needed distraction for that what-if to work out.
"You know where the Aral sea is, right?"
"Of course I do"
It's that bit in the middle, north of Uzbekistan. See it?"
Ohh. Now I have it. Thanks!"