Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Where were you when the Great Cuba Flattening happened?
pax-canadensis-png.242807

Where were you when the Great Cuba Flattening happened?
pax-canadensis-png.242807
i have to wonder what the criteria for "North America" is supposed to be here, since that's clearly what this is and they have the three usual candidates + Cuba, Jamaica, and Belize, but not Guatemala, Greenland, or any other Caribbean country?

i have to wonder what the criteria for "North America" is supposed to be here, since that's clearly what this is and they have the three usual candidates + Cuba, Jamaica, and Belize, but not Guatemala, Greenland, or any other Caribbean country?
It's actually from a really old thread about a mega-Canada that covers all of OTL USA, Canada, and Mexico. Also, the author got lazy and used OTL US state and Canadian province borders for the alt-Canadian provinces.

And now for a dutch grade school book (so it was very educational)

badgradeschoolnl.jpg

I had wondered if the map was hand-drawn (in which case it wouldn't be too bad for a grade schooler) but given how exactly all the colors fill in their countries and the exact cut-off at the right edge this map was obviously printed like that.

View attachment 485201

I had wondered if the map was hand-drawn (in which case it wouldn't be too bad for a grade schooler) but given how exactly all the colors fill in their countries and the exact cut-off at the right edge this map was obviously printed like that.
Welp, there goes my lunch.

Crazy Boris

Banned

View attachment 485201

The thing is, Iberia doesn’t look too bad, but then the further east you go the worse it gets