Return of Horrible Educational Maps

upload_2019-8-13_21-51-41.png

Found this on youtube, not educational but horrible nonetheless

speaking of, i've heard that the Norks have a whole manufactured world history claiming that humans as a species evolved on the Korean Peninsula, among other crazy things

I don't know about that, but I've heard the Norks are obsessed with the idea of racial purity. They think Koreans are the most perfect race on Earth.

I don't know about that, but I've heard the Norks are obsessed with the idea of racial purity. They think Koreans are the most perfect race on Earth.
also true. the Kims have used that to justify the regime, actually--that the (North) Koreans are so pure and perfect that they're like innocent children and therefore need a powerful dictator to keep them from being led astray by foreigners, etc. etc.

also true. the Kims have used that to justify the regime, actually--that the (North) Koreans are so pure and perfect that they're like innocent children and therefore need a powerful dictator to keep them from being led astray by foreigners, etc. etc.

Yep. In fact, this line was being taught, almost as soon as the DPRK was being declared. Even other Communist nations (back when the DPRK was a communist nation) thought this line of propaganda was too extreme. North Koreans were actually harassing foreigners who came into the country, because they weren't Korean.

Crazy Boris

Banned
that's North Korean propaganda, isn't it?

speaking of, i've heard that the Norks have a whole manufactured world history claiming that humans as a species evolved on the Korean Peninsula, among other crazy things

I... actually kind of want to read the NK version of the history of the world, just to see how crazy it is.

Was fire discovered by some Australopithecus ancestor to the Kim family?