Graphic Thread

I could totally see this becoming a starting point for either an ASB timeline or something from the Writer's Forum. Possibly two ASB made worlds finding each other due to an employee error and deciding to unite to fight the company?
I never knew I needed this so much.

I could totally see this becoming a starting point for either an ASB timeline or something from the Writer's Forum. Possibly two ASB made worlds finding each other due to an employee error and deciding to unite to fight the company?

That’s a great idea! Admittedly, I am not much of a writer, but I would love to see someone seize the initiative!

"Are you a victim of ASB interference? You could be owed a substantial payment. Call now on..."

I made my own little adaptation of @Etruscan-enthusiast35's A.S.B. advertisement.

unknown.png
I would like to request for a british world empire. How much would it cost?

I would like to request for a british world empire. How much would it cost?

As @Etruscan-enthusiast35 has said before to a similar question, you usually have to develop your empire gradually with Earth's resources at first.
However, if you desire to truly get ahead in the game while replicating Britain, the Tsunami Package grants your civilization an advantage in oceanic affairs, and indeed, total control of the British Isles.

Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 1.53.34 pm.png

"Make Saint Dorothy Proud!" An iconic wartime propaganda poster of the Republic of California. Saint Dorothy of San Francisco, who was canonised by the Church of California whilst she was still alive, became a symbol of female empowerment, and the resilience of the Californian people after joining the army during the first world war to avenge her lover.

dcvrdfi-962b47e5-4afc-42aa-8f1c-df75a502098a.png

Series 2 – Another Reich

Infobox 2.1 – EBC frontpage

Continuing with the secend series - Another Reich. Here is the current frontpage of the EBC.