Graphic Thread

dcvrdfi-962b47e5-4afc-42aa-8f1c-df75a502098a.png

Series 2 – Another Reich

Infobox 2.1 – EBC frontpage

Continuing with the secend series - Another Reich. Here is the current frontpage of the EBC.

I'm wondering what Farage did to warrant that charge.

Also, that's one big London.

Just in time for Christmas, here's an infographic explaining some of the finer points of 19th-century ATL ecclesiology.

Nice infographic! The New World Catholics group is very original, and the Trajectine Catholics sound pretty cool. I chuckled at the part about the Roman Catholic Church being founded in 33, 1054, etc.

I'm wondering what Farage did to warrant that charge.

Also, that's one big London.
It kind of makes sense though. From what I can tell, this is a timeline where the Commonwealth stays together and becomes an EU-esque organization, so London would be the headquarters of an organization containing several populous nations, including India. I'm sure London is the political center of the Commonwealth and is probably, at the very least, one of its financial centers as well.

An article from the Guardian detailing Nicola Beer's career as LVP leader and her position after the recent election:

dmVrkdt.png

An article from the Guardian featuring live results of the 2018 German general election:

Y7XXOB4.png

An article from the Guardian detailing Nicola Beer's career as LVP leader and her position after the recent election:

An article from the Guardian featuring live results of the 2018 German general election:

Quite a sad looking Germany, I’m guessing the Rhine is occupied?

My First attempt at anything graphics related, A political party logo.
Can people please give me some constructive criticism on how to improve it.

Social Democrats Logo (UK).png

dcvxsij-9ef35e7c-5e5b-4bd4-ab2b-edd77a09ef51.png

Series 2 – Another Reich
Infobox 2.2 – Spiegelbild frontpage

Continuing with the second series - Another Reich. Here is the English/international frontpage of the Spiegelbild newspaper.

Series 2 – Another Reich

Continuing with the second series - Another Reich. Here is the English/international frontpage of the Spiegelbild newspaper.

Very nice graphic!
I quite enjoyed how normal the website looked, right up until it started ranting at the Commonwealth.
I assume that the differences between Italy and Germany are a little less than Spiegelbund would have you believe?

dcvxsij-9ef35e7c-5e5b-4bd4-ab2b-edd77a09ef51.png

Series 2 – Another Reich

Awesome webpage! This really reveals a lot about the Germany of this timeline, and continues to be very interesting. Are the German Empire and Great Britain in a Cold War against each other? If so, what proxy wars have they participated in?