Status
Not open for further replies.
custom-house-tower-in-downtown-boston-picture-id683729340

You betcha ;)
Sweet. Used to walk by there every day the first time I worked in Boston! Any particular significance to it ITTL? Other than being one of Boston's most beautiful buildings?

You must have plenty to do, so mainly just the thought:

The Wizarding World of New England could be interesting as well, if it is a thing in TTL. If so, I guess a Ministry of Magic was established around 1841 and is based in Beacon Hill? A wizarding shopping area in Downtown Boston? A wizarding hospital in West End? Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is in Massachusets as well in OTL, maybe a train takes off from the lower level loop platforms of South Station, Boston? A wizarding prison on a rock somewhere off the coasts of Nova Scoatia perhaps?

Is there no NEBC, New England Broadcasting Corporation?

I assume in New England HM's title is "Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God Queen of New England and Her Other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith"?

I don't have a Boston accent, but if you give some text of a possible radio broadcasting news, some of us could record it - or if they have a greenscreen they could film a TV news. :D

Sweet. Used to walk by there every day the first time I worked in Boston! Any particular significance to it ITTL? Other than being one of Boston's most beautiful buildings?

It operates much like Big Ben. It has a bell (manufactured in England, of course) which chimes at every half hour interval. Much like with the BBC, election coverage will show the Custom House Tower as it chimes for 9:00 (ending voting) when the Exit Poll is released.

It operates much like Big Ben. It has a bell (manufactured in England, of course) which chimes at every half hour interval. Much like with the BBC, election coverage will show the Custom House Tower as it chimes for 9:00 (ending voting) when the Exit Poll is released.

Is there a person who customarily comments on New England elections on the various channels? A Yankee David Dimbleby, if you will.

171020124658-chris-wallace-fox-780x439.jpg

That would be Chris Wallace, son of the legendary Mike Wallace. He had worked for both the New England Network and New England Cable News. Chris Wallace has reported on every single New England election 1990.

Also, is there a Swingometer(TM)?

I won't ask if there are awesome election graphics, since "It's Kanan - of course there will be awesome election graphics". :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.