Character Matters - A Haslam 2016 TL

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone, I have a question. Should I make a Document containtim Haslam's VP choices now or after he gets past 1237 Delegates and link it here?

Yes, but only because he looked at the GE polling and decided Haslam was the best bet for the GOP to win in November.

If Trump wasn't disgraced, a Ross Perot style 3rd party run would be very interested. If Sanders is nominated, perhaps we could see Michael Bloomberg running as a centrist. Maybe have Condi Rice as his running mate?

One question here, If Haslam is the nominee I wonder how the comedians are going to do for the next four years, Now they have trump essentially writing their scripts, but with Haslam its diffrent. Sure he is a republican, but unlike W. or Trump he dosent give them free material with his mouth or twitter account.

One question here, If Haslam is the nominee I wonder how the comedians are going to do for the next four years, Now they have trump essentially writing their scripts, but with Haslam its diffrent. Sure he is a republican, but unlike W. or Trump he dosent give them free material with his mouth or twitter account.

They would just hit Jimmy Haslam

Maybe SNL could make fun of him being Southern, or play that up, though no clue who'd play him there.

While I'm neither confirming nor denying, Haslam wants and needs someone with either of these 2 Conditions:

1. Congressional Experience (to balance his Governor Experience)

2. From a Battleground State (to help win it in the General)

Status
Not open for further replies.