Explain the AH Quote

In 2104, after the ultra-technocratic and ultra-atheist All-Sentient Communist Group of the Soviet Union (ASCGSU, often just CPSU or AI-CPSU because it is basically a CPSU on AI's) had won the civil war against reactionary anti-AI forces of all sorts, one AI gave itselff the nom de guerre (it was not recognised yet as true name!) "Polina Gom" and proposed this as a way to calm supporters of religion or "afterliife" (which was by then mostly seen to be a fairytale), should there be any.

"The Rational Republic is the greatest scourge ever on Earth! We stand by the sides of the victims' families after the heinous attacks committed in Florence last Sunday!"
Pope commenting terrorist attack of militarised humanists who trough violance brings liberation of Church shackels
Polyhedron must be preserved ,its order if our Town and it does not matter how much people die from sickness caused by Polyhedron, its our symbol
-Simon Kain

Polyhedron must be preserved ,its order if our Town and it does not matter how much people die from sickness caused by Polyhedron, its our symbol
-Simon Kain

After the overcrowded WMF Metropolis (Wiesbaden-Mainz-Frankfurt) was expanded on in the 2070s with buildings forming polyhedrons, a scandal followed when, in 2077-8, it was uncovered that thousands of people had died due to falls or other severe injuries that they had contracted from sickness (nausea/disorientation) in polyhedron-formed buildings. Especially genetically modified people were affected.
This became a giant scandal all oveer Europe, resulting in numerous resignations (amongst them the only seond one from the Chancellor of Germany, Lamine Führing-Camara), but Simon Kain with these world stubbornly wanted to remain Mayor of the WMF metropolis. In the 2079 elections, his party - the PFV (Partei für Fortschritt und Veränderung - Party for Progress and Change) - performed so poorly as to lose from 41 to 3 % of the votes!

"What does it feel like to live surrounded by animals and plants as red as the flag of the Proletariat, Mr. Gagarin?"

Last edited:
After the overcrowded WMF Metropolis (Wiesbaden-Mainz-Frankfurt) was expanded on in the 2070s with buildings forming polyhedrons, a scandal followed when, in 2077-8, it was uncovered that thousands of people had died due to falls or other severe injuries that they had contracted from sickness (nausea/disorientation) in polyhedron-formed buildings. Especially genetically modified people were affected.
This became a giant scandal all oveer Europe, resulting in numerous resignations (amongst them the only seond one from the Chancellor of Germany, Lamine Führing-Camara), but Simon Kain with these world stubbornly wanted to remain Mayor of the WMF metropolis. In the 2079 elections, his party - the PFV (Partei für Fortschritt und Veränderung - Party for Progress and Change) - performed so poorly as to lose from 41 to 3 % of the votes!

"What does it feel like to live surrounded by animals and plants as red as the flag of the Proletariat, Mr. Gagarin?"
A supposed quote by Tsar Nicholas the 3rd when speaking to captured communist General Gargarin. It should be noted that in the later stages of the Five party war, the communist forces had taken to avoid using red due to the lack of dye for it. Thus Gargarin's prison cell was entirely red as was all his food.

"His tombstone shall be most notable, perhaps it will read something like 'got stabbed to death by emperor while attempting coup' or something else so hilarious."

A supposed quote by Tsar Nicholas the 3rd when speaking to captured communist General Gargarin. It should be noted that in the later stages of the Five party war, the communist forces had taken to avoid using red due to the lack of dye for it. Thus Gargarin's prison cell was entirely red as was all his food.

"His tombstone shall be most notable, perhaps it will read something like 'got stabbed to death by emperor while attempting coup' or something else so hilarious."
- Kaiser Wilhelm, after personally dispatching crazed radical Adolf Hitler who had managed to get past the Kaiser's bodyguard.

"We plan to have our own troops fighting alongside our comrade the United States of America by Febuary 1939." - Joseph Stalin

- Kaiser Wilhelm, after personally dispatching crazed radical Adolf Hitler who had managed to get past the Kaiser's bodyguard.

"We plan to have our own troops fighting alongside our comrade the United States of America by Febuary 1939." - Joseph Stalin

Stated by Stalin in his 'Red Alliance Speech' to the Politburo during the beginning of World War II in which the Red Alliance of Communist States, such as the USSR and the Warsaw Pact, the United States (and their puppet governments in the Americas), China, and (parts of) Korea against the European Powers of Great Britain and Ireland, the Third Reich, Fascist France, the Kingdom of Italy, the Japanese Empire, and a host of other puppet governments and colonies. The end results of the war were a very narrow victory for the European Powers in the European and Asian Theaters, but they failed at defeating the United States in the Americas, however Brazil and Argentina were able to break out of Communist Control. The United States would continue to be the standard bearer for the Communist movement for decades to come.

"Your terror is my meat, your sorrows are my wine." - Philippe Pétain

Stated by Stalin in his 'Red Alliance Speech' to the Politburo during the beginning of World War II in which the Red Alliance of Communist States, such as the USSR and the Warsaw Pact, the United States (and their puppet governments in the Americas), China, and (parts of) Korea against the European Powers of Great Britain and Ireland, the Third Reich, Fascist France, the Kingdom of Italy, the Japanese Empire, and a host of other puppet governments and colonies. The end results of the war were a very narrow victory for the European Powers in the European and Asian Theaters, but they failed at defeating the United States in the Americas, however Brazil and Argentina were able to break out of Communist Control. The United States would continue to be the standard bearer for the Communist movement for decades to come.

"Your terror is my meat, your sorrows are my wine." - Philippe Pétain
Pétain response to Soviet terror over French population ,he and his fascist guerrilla forces won't be destroyed until mid-60's
Heil Skeletor Reich

Upon an unprecedented terrorist attack with a dirty bomb (and over 10,000 dead and counting), off-the records words from the terrorist leader by the nom de guerre "Skeletor" as he assumes control over the government during a major coup in a certain third-world country.

"In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same."

"In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same."

Somewhat radical pessimsit - and antinatalist - philosopher Mark Anton Metzeler in his main work "Keine Veränderung möglich: Warum es nicht besser wird" (No Change Possible: Why It Doesn't Get better). This is one of his main premisses.

"If you want to take a nice vacation, take it in the Confederate States of America!"

Deleted member 97083

"If you want to take a nice vacation, take it in the Confederate States of America!"
Propaganda pamphlet from the Confederate Travel Associaton seeking tourists from European nations. After the collapse of the cotton industry, the CSA's economy became dependent on tourism and foreign military investment to survive. Nonetheless, the British puppet state collapsed in 1938 at the outbreak of hostilities between the USA-Austrian-Russian alliance and the British-CSA-German alliance.

"These god damn Communists can't stop following me. They've even followed me to the Moon!"

"These god damn Communists can't stop following me. They've even followed me to the Moon!"

Anti-Communist propaganda posters over all of the USA, issued by hardliner POTUS Frank Church after the bigger Watergate scandal brought Nixon, Agnew, Ford and many others in disrepute. The words are in a bubble attached to the beak of the "American Eagle" after the USSR landed a man on the moon, too, in 1972 and again in 1976.

"Want to live? Then SHOOT!"

Deleted member 97083

"Want to live? Then SHOOT!"
A famous line in an order issued by Stalin in 1944, which became a slogan of the western advance. "Not One Step Back" become outdated as the Soviets were now on the offensive, so it was replaced with "Want to live? Then SHOOT!"

"They shall not pass!" - Supreme Commander Dwight D. Eisenhower

A famous line in an order issued by Stalin in 1944, which became a slogan of the western advance. "Not One Step Back" become outdated as the Soviets were now on the offensive, so it was replaced with "Want to live? Then SHOOT!"

"They shall not pass!" - Supreme Commander Dwight D. Eisenhower

Said in jest to a group of visiting school children to the New White House in Houston before they walked around him to see the interior of the new 'People's House'. The entire thing was staged propaganda for the State Media of the 'Second United States of America' under Eisenhower's tyrannical rule.

"My tummy hurts." - Jimmy Carter

Said in jest to a group of visiting school children to the New White House in Houston before they walked around him to see the interior of the new 'People's House'. The entire thing was staged propaganda for the State Media of the 'Second United States of America' under Eisenhower's tyrannical rule.

"My tummy hurts." - Jimmy Carter
Jimmy when he was a kid
What shall you choose ,Danill Dankovsky ,what shall I destroy ?Shall I destroy the Town my artillery or to preserve wonder called Polyhedron by cost of lives ?Its up to you
-Alexander Block

What shall you choose ,Danill Dankovsky ,what shall I destroy ?Shall I destroy the Town my artillery or to preserve wonder called Polyhedron by cost of lives ?Its up to you
-Alexander Block

Alexander Block, as eighth Führer of the Greater German Reich, to a general who did want to determine what gets destroyed to crush a rebel uprising in OTL Samara

"Die and let die!"

Vuru

Banned
Alexander Block, as eighth Führer of the Greater German Reich, to a general who did want to determine what gets destroyed to crush a rebel uprising in OTL Samara

"Die and let die!"
Attributed to Gedeon Lukić, a member of the Organism, the ruling committee of the All-Serbian Perfect Order Party (SSSR), ordering the siege of New Berlin

"It is common knowledge in our state that Serbs are the ancestors of all the Slavs, and the descendants of one of the tribes of Israel, as well as being one of the first peoples to achieve actual civilization. Anyone who disagrees supports the old reality, which is a mistake we will rectify."
-Stracimir Karadžić

"Die and let die!"

Lynette Fromme before shooting Gerald Ford in the chest six times with a revolver, killing him instantly.

"The truth never works on crazy people." - Janet Jackson

Deleted member 97083

Attributed to Gedeon Lukić, a member of the Organism, the ruling committee of the All-Serbian Perfect Order Party (SSSR), ordering the siege of New Berlin

"It is common knowledge in our state that Serbs are the ancestors of all the Slavs, and the descendants of one of the tribes of Israel, as well as being one of the first peoples to achieve actual civilization. Anyone who disagrees supports the old reality, which is a mistake we will rectify."
-Stracimir Karadžić
Quote from the "10,000 year dictator" of the Neo-Yugoslavic Imperium in 2077, a (formerly Russian-aligned) space colony orbiting Jupiter.

"The truth never works on crazy people." - Janet Jackson
Quote from Janet Jackson, the founder of the New Scientologist Flat Earth Truth Fund.

"To be or not to be? I need a damn answer."

Napoleon, Hitler and Churchill failed ,and what makes you think Regan can destroy Mongol Union
-Alexander Kalashnikov ,Khan of Mongol Union