Explain the AH Quote

MERRICA

Banned
Juri Gagarin first words on Planex X later named Stalin-17,he was part of Soviet space wormhole project
Real enemy of Soviet people are Jews,Germans and Americans.Only Slavs and Mongols can carry the legacy of October revolution

Incoherent babbling by possiblly mentally ill Bolshevik, Stalin who led the USSR into the ground.

(OOC: seriously, stop this retarded bullcrap.)

" You godamn fool, you doomed us all, now in the History Books, people will see your name in the same manner as Benedict Arnold and Jeff Davis. I hope you're happy."- Spiro Agnew

Incoherent babbling by possiblly mentally ill Bolshevik, Stalin who led the USSR into the ground.

(OOC: seriously, stop this retarded bullcrap.)

" You godamn fool, you doomed us all, now in the History Books, people will see your name in the same manner as Benedict Arnold and Jeff Davis. I hope you're happy."- Spiro Agnew

To a Nixon who did not even think of resigning and was just impeached and went over to the Soviets.

"It is sentient! HELP! This being is sentient!"

Deleted member 97083

To a Nixon who did not even think of resigning and was just impeached and went over to the Soviets.

"It is sentient! HELP! This being is sentient!"
Words of Lord Frankenstein upon creating his monster, in HP Lovecraft's Lord Frankenstein.

"The colonial administration is truly barbaric, even by our standards"

"The colonial administration is truly barbaric, even by our standards"

German governor of MittelAfrika Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck commenting the situation of the natives in Kongo after the german takeover of the colony following the end of WWI, 1917

"First I tried my best to avoid the war, then I did my best to end it quickly, now I'm doing my best to make them surrender, but why God I always fail?"

German governor of MittelAfrika Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck commenting the situation of the natives in Kongo after the german takeover of the colony following the end of WWI, 1917

"First I tried my best to avoid the war, then I did my best to end it quickly, now I'm doing my best to make them surrender, but why God I always fail?"

Stated by Ulyssus S. Grant during the failed siege of Fort. Custer during the American Civil War, this was the turning point that saw the Confederation eventually defeat the United States and saw the birth of their nation, the secession of Deserte and the rise of Cascadia on the West Coast.

"Gods above me, give me a sign! Shall I be joyous, or shall I be damned?"

Stated by Ulyssus S. Grant during the failed siege of Fort. Custer during the American Civil War, this was the turning point that saw the Confederation eventually defeat the United States and saw the birth of their nation, the secession of Deserte and the rise of Cascadia on the West Coast.

"Gods above me, give me a sign! Shall I be joyous, or shall I be damned?"

Timur the Lame's last words.

"As long as the Philippine Republic stands tall, Singapore is safe"

"As long as the Philippine Republic stands tall, Singapore is safe"
British Prime Minister Arthur Balfour on the strategic importance of the Philippines in the Southeast Asian geopolitical stage as they faced the rise of the Japanese Empire.

"I successfully halted the Manifest Destiny by emphasizing of solving the growing problems between the North and South, but I do now realized that I also played a part on creating a new Spanish-speaking country that borders between the United States, the American Indian (actually mixed-race) nation-states and Mexico, and it was named after a term used by Aztec Indians for barbarians north of their empire: Chimeca."
- Henry Clay
President of the United States
(1844-50)

British Prime Minister Arthur Balfour on the strategic importance of the Philippines in the Southeast Asian geopolitical stage as they faced the rise of the Japanese Empire.

"I successfully halted the Manifest Destiny by emphasizing of solving the growing problems between the North and South, but I do now realized that I also played a part on creating a new Spanish-speaking country that borders between the United States, the American Indian (actually mixed-race) nation-states and Mexico, and it was named after a term used by Aztec Indians for barbarians north of their empire: Chimeca."
- Henry Clay
President of the United States
(1844-50)

Stated by Henry Clay in his last address to Congress after losing his reelection bid by the biggest landslide to Andrew Jackson in the history of the 'First' United States due to the problems that the Chimeca Empire were already causing. During Emperor Andrew I's reign the United States became a Napoleonic style Empire with Andrew as the first monarch of the House of Jackson, while eventually both Empires would break each others backs, what constituted the 'old' United States would shatter into several states, some claiming to be the United States reborn, others continuations of Jackson's Empire, others a fusion of Chimecaite culture and 'Anglo-American' culture, and a few in the 'Deep South' that were born out of violent slave revolts by the Negro slaves who in turn made their former 'White' masters the slaves.

"This isn't justice, this is an asylum." - O.J. Simpson

Stated by Henry Clay in his last address to Congress after losing his reelection bid by the biggest landslide to Andrew Jackson in the history of the 'First' United States due to the problems that the Chimeca Empire were already causing. During Emperor Andrew I's reign the United States became a Napoleonic style Empire with Andrew as the first monarch of the House of Jackson, while eventually both Empires would break each others backs, what constituted the 'old' United States would shatter into several states, some claiming to be the United States reborn, others continuations of Jackson's Empire, others a fusion of Chimecaite culture and 'Anglo-American' culture, and a few in the 'Deep South' that were born out of violent slave revolts by the Negro slaves who in turn made their former 'White' masters the slaves.

"This isn't justice, this is an asylum." - O.J. Simpson
Famous words of O.J.Simpson after he was found guilty for murder of his wife
Truth is my shepard and death is just temporary obstacle
-Danil Dankovsky

First line in his famous book about God, philosophy, reincarnation, life, afterlife and several other related things.

"Whoever has visions shall go to the doctor!"

A quote allegedly attributed to Stephen Hawking about his opinion on doomsayers.

"This great United Republic of Haudenosaunee shall live for a thousand years!"

A quote allegedly attributed to Stephen Hawking about his opinion on doomsayers.

"This great United Republic of Haudenosaunee shall live for a thousand years!"

Spoken by the Great Chief Sagoyewatha after the Fourth French and Indian War in the 19th century that saw the Franco-British Alliance suffer yet another humiliating defeat at the hands of the Haudenosaunee Republic, the successor of the Iroquois League. It was this war that truly forced the European nations to acknowledge that the 'savages' were not going to roll over and play dead because Europe wanted them too and acknowledged the United Republic's legal right to exist and respect it's territorial claims.

"It had once been a shining dream, a testament to the glowing miraculous success of Neo-American Capitalism at it's finest. But now? It was a shattered shell, an abandoned hovel, the few pitiful remnants clung to life by their fingertips. I suspect that hardened Communists flock here to masturbate."

"It had once been a shining dream, a testament to the glowing miraculous success of Neo-American Capitalism at it's finest. But now? It was a shattered shell, an abandoned hovel, the few pitiful remnants clung to life by their fingertips. I suspect that hardened Communists flock here to masturbate."

- Grand General Joseph "Free Hoverboard Rides" Muñoz, 2071

During the Global Liberation, following the Crisis of the Twenty First Century, General Muñoz formed his own warlord faction in the Eastern United States. Having conquered much of the Eastern Seaboard and the South he attempted to form a new, capitalistic, state, which would be just like the "Old Days", before the Crisis. Technophobia and authoritarianism were common in the New American Republic, and soon enough, isolated from much of the world, it fell. Gradually collapsing following the Blockade of Norfolk in 2049, Muñoz lived to see the fall of his state.

In 2072 the Union of Revolutionary Councils invaded, finding little resistance. After the fall of the NAR, the only capitalist states left in the world were the Kingdom of Norway and Sweden, and the Republic of Chile.

"This journey, two centuries in the making, is finally over. We've achieved what our forefathers only dreamed of. We've done it, friends."

Deleted member 97083

"This journey, two centuries in the making, is finally over. We've achieved what our forefathers only dreamed of. We've done it, friends."
Great Khagan Timur the Great (1389-1470) after conquering everything north of the Sahara and north of the Java Sea, effectively the entire known world, in the name of the new Mongol-Timurid-Uzbek Empire, 200 years after the first Mongol empire.

"I feel like I'm too busy writing history to read it." - President Jimmy Carter

Great Khagan Timur the Great (1389-1470) after conquering everything north of the Sahara and north of the Java Sea, effectively the entire known world, in the name of the new Mongol-Timurid-Uzbek Empire, 200 years after the first Mongol empire.

"I feel like I'm too busy writing history to read it." - President Jimmy Carter
President Carter's endearing response when asked for comment on the Palestinian representative's speech at the summit which established an independent Palestinian state, full of historical reference and allusion.

"The Great King must fight his enemies with the weapons they lack. The barbarians in the north build no fortresses, and thus cannot overcome one. The barbarians in the west have neither horse, nor what is more important, obedience to the Great King. Their courage was unmatched, but without discipline, they fought and ran as they pleased, and so were slain beyond the means of numbers to count."
- The Instructions of Mardonios

Deleted member 97083

"The Great King must fight his enemies with the weapons they lack. The barbarians in the north build no fortresses, and thus cannot overcome one. The barbarians in the west have neither horse, nor what is more important, obedience to the Great King. Their courage was unmatched, but without discipline, they fought and ran as they pleased, and so were slain beyond the means of numbers to count."
- The Instructions of Mardonios
General Mardonios of the Persian Empire, who set sail across the Aegean and conquered "Galatia", also known as Hellas. The Greek city-states had been depopulated by Gallic invasion, and ultimately lost the high population density that allowed them to create disciplined armies, so they were easily defeated. The Sarmatians across the Black Sea were subjugated by Persian fortifications in the Crimea.

"Christopher Columbus is hereby burned for heresy." - Gran Inquisitor Tomás de Torquemada

General Mardonios of the Persian Empire, who set sail across the Aegean and conquered "Galatia", also known as Hellas. The Greek city-states had been depopulated by Gallic invasion, and ultimately lost the high population density that allowed them to create disciplined armies, so they were easily defeated. The Sarmatians across the Black Sea were subjugated by Persian fortifications in the Crimea.

"Christopher Columbus is hereby burned for heresy." - Gran Inquisitor Tomás de Torquemada

Stated by the infamous 'Old Bloody Inquisitor' at the execution of Christopher Columbus for the tyrannical manner in which he ruled over the native peoples of the lands in the New World taken in the name of the Spanish Crown, and Columbus's collection of 'heretical texts' of the 'most vile Manichean and Gnostic abominations' and of consorting with demons and witchcraft. Torquemada would continue to serve as the Gran Inquisitor until his death at age 110, warm in his bed. Several attempts were made to have him declared a Saint, but controversies over his actions, even during his life, prevented this.

"The blood shined on the silver senbon in the flashes of the lightening in the sky, but even if it had been cloudless night there would have been no moon in the sky. Nothing to reveal the atrocities being done in the name of the Old Gods, the True Gods, the Gods that continued to reign over the world, and would always answer the Low Call of their Faithful."

The blood shined on the silver senbon in the flashes of the lightening in the sky, but even if it had been cloudless night there would have been no moon in the sky. Nothing to reveal the atrocities being done in the name of the Old Gods, the True Gods, the Gods that continued to reign over the world, and would always answer the Low Call of their Faithful."

Confession of Yaroslav Piledzski, the chief prosecutor of the Japanese Occupation zone under Stalin (1945-47), Beriya (47-53) and Zhukov (53-55) in 1997, that he actually quite sympathised with the man named Kozo Hasebe who succeeded in killing the Tenno - and thus the monarchy forever - in the City of Fukushima on April 1, 1946.

"War has broken out. Go to the official bunkers and be prepared to not see your home or any of your loved ones again!"

Confession of Yaroslav Piledzski, the chief prosecutor of the Japanese Occupation zone under Stalin (1945-47), Beriya (47-53) and Zhukov (53-55) in 1997, that he actually quite sympathised with the man named Kozo Hasebe who succeeded in killing the Tenno - and thus the monarchy forever - in the City of Fukushima on April 1, 1946.

"War has broken out. Go to the official bunkers and be prepared to not see your home or any of your loved ones again!"
Albanian officer shortly after Soviet invasion of Albania for revisionism of marxism-leninism
Promise them eternal life and after death we shall see
-Polina Gorn

Promise them eternal life and after death we shall see
-Polina Gorn

In 2104, after the ultra-technocratic and ultra-atheist All-Sentient Communist Group of the Soviet Union (ASCGSU, often just CPSU or AI-CPSU because it is basically a CPSU on AI's) had won the civil war against reactionary anti-AI forces of all sorts, one AI gave itselff the nom de guerre (it was not recognised yet as true name!) "Polina Gom" and proposed this as a way to calm supporters of religion or "afterliife" (which was by then mostly seen to be a fairytale), should there be any.

"The Rational Republic is the greatest scourge ever on Earth! We stand by the sides of the victims' families after the heinous attacks committed in Florence last Sunday!"