Worldwar propaganda

And here's that second (and somewhat better) poster of mine :

Race Space Huns.png

I like the first one. This second one... I'm at a loss. The middle picture looks like some 90s rendition of a Dromeosaur, the tank is clearly from Star Wars and land cruisers did not hover. As for that aircraft... I have no idea, but I always pictured a Killercraft looking like an F-15.

I like the first one. This second one... I'm at a loss. The middle picture looks like some 90s rendition of a Dromeosaur, the tank is clearly from Star Wars and land cruisers did not hover. As for that aircraft... I have no idea, but I always pictured a Killercraft looking like an F-15.

I find your lack of faith in my skills disturbing... :D :D :D

But seriously :

The picture of the Race dude comes from a Russian edition of Turtledove's series.
The hovertank is indeed from The Phantom Menace.
The aircraft comes from an artwork for Halo Wars (it's called the Sparrowhawk and is used by the UNSC).
The photoshopped Rosie the Rivetter is from the Iron Sky movie website.

Happy now ? ;)

The artwork for the Russian edition sucks... in my oh so humble opinion. I have yet to see an actual representation of the race based on what was written in the book, you know, eye turrets and all.

And three cheers for Rosie! My Grandma was a Rosie.

I find your lack of faith in my skills disturbing... :D :D :D

But seriously :

The picture of the Race dude comes from a Russian edition of Turtledove's series.
The hovertank is indeed from The Phantom Menace.
The aircraft comes from an artwork for Halo Wars (it's called the Sparrowhawk and is used by the UNSC).
The photoshopped Rosie the Rivetter is from the Iron Sky movie website.

Happy now ? ;)

The artwork for the Russian edition sucks... in my oh so humble opinion. I have yet to see an actual representation of the race based on what was written in the book, you know, eye turrets and all.

Could you post a quote or two from the books that mentions their description ? I'm not sure how they're supposed to look either...

:)

This one is the closest I've seen, but yeah no eye turrets.

world-war-in-the-balance.jpg

Nice... I like the "humanity fights back" portion of pt 2.

Though the Soviets seem conspicuously absent...

We did see the scene from Enemy at the Gates where Bob Hos-erm, I mean Nikita Khrushchev is standing on the side of a PT Boat, but otherwise... yeah.

Could have atleast thrown in the stereotypical ZA RODINA HUMAN WAVE![tm] scene somewhere in there.

Glory_Cosmos.jpg

Keeping a watchful eye over the Motherland from the Stars

594f535e.jpg

Lizard Poster encouraging Chinese to join up and vanquish the Western oppressers

1942x~This_is_the_Enemy_US_%5B2%5D.jpg

Lizard Poster distributed in the Occupied regions of America stating how the American people should not support a government that allies with the Japanese

superman.jpg

US Poster stating the strength of the Soviet-American Alliance against both Europe and the Race