WorldRaj tribute thread

5 Civilized Tribes probably work well as protectorates/princely states. (Or maybe rather organised tribal state)
I agree, the Iroquois could probably be included, or as an Allied State - Some think their oral traditions were the basis for the US Constitution - see here.

Aurantiacis

Gone Fishin'
Fantastic work being done here! What's the requirement for contribution? I have some resources that could be added to some sparse regions I spot on there, but I myself am not great at reprojection.

Should we adopt the method used these days?
The higher number in whichever realm becomes the regnal number, so when Charles come to the throne it would be as Charles VII and if we have a Louis he would be XI.
The Welsh post refers to James VII so I assume the Civil War goes ahead, on a larger scale but he must be victorious or we will not have the Protestant [Anglican] succession which will bring George to the throne.

Regarding Henry IV, he is King of Castile but Aragon is independent, wonder if his succession was challenged by King Martin or Henry V by Martin or Ferdinand of Trastamara. Or maybe the Catalan Civil War of 1462 as a side-show to the Wars of the Roses.
Yeah, we can use the modern method for regnal numbers.

Maybe this timeline's version of the Civil War also includes elements of the Thirty Years War.

The Catalan Civil War being a theater of the Wars of the Roses is a interesting idea. I also think that Leon could be recreated in the aftermath of the Catalan Civil War as a Kingdom for the Trastamaras to rule.

Fantastic work being done here! What's the requirement for contribution? I have some resources that could be added to some sparse regions I spot on there, but I myself am not great at reprojection.
The only requirement is what you can manage. if you have something on the areas we are looking for we would be very grateful.

Yeah, we can use the modern method for regnal numbers.

Maybe this timeline's version of the Civil War also includes elements of the Thirty Years War.

The Catalan Civil War being a theater of the Wars of the Roses is a interesting idea. I also think that Leon could be recreated in the aftermath of the Catalan Civil War as a Kingdom for the Trastamaras to rule.
Hadn't thought of the 30yr war, who would Cromwell align himself with given that he is fighting against Protestants he perceives as Papists. However he was happy to ally with Catholic France to fight Catholic Spain [see last battle of the Civil War] so he will probably ally to his advantage. And of course Protestants supported the Empire in OTL as well.

Aurantiacis

Gone Fishin'
The only requirement is what you can manage. if you have something on the areas we are looking for we would be very grateful.
Cool. I'll note a few resources of interest, though I can't add them to the map. I'll try to take a tackle at the East Indies (adding to @Bob Hope's work, hopefully with a legend). For now, here's a little patch in the form of Chinese kongsi republics:
1654399744503.png

1654398705823.png
1654398774270.png

[/ISPOILER]
unknown.png

[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
Hadn't thought of the 30yr war, who would Cromwell align himself with given that he is fighting against Protestants he perceives as Papists. However he was happy to ally with Catholic France to fight Catholic Spain [see last battle of the Civil War] so he will probably ally to his advantage. And of course Protestants supported the Empire in OTL as well.
Maybe Cornwall could ally with some of the more rebellious vassels of France and Castile.

African Great Lakes Agency (Atzyn)
Finished another one. The African Great Lakes Agency:
ugggg.png

Labeled:
uggglabel.png

Will add the full names later as there's multiple titles (they all sort of mean "chiefdom" but they're still distinct). All of these states would act as princely states.

I wasn't very sure how to colour them, but Bunyoro, Tooro, Buganda, Wanga, Kooki, Nyabushozi, Buddu, Karagwe, Urundi, Ruanda and all the statelets in the areas labelled " x Kingdoms" (except the Hutu Kingdoms) have greater autonomy. The rest are tributaries to the bigger kingdoms. Busoga is a confederation; the Federated Busoga Chiefdoms is a union of the smaller chiefdoms within the region and act as one entity in confederal matters, though they're all too small to map out at this size.

I imagine the rest of Uganda becomes a few provinces under 1 presidency, based on the new centralized areas the British established during the time of the Uganda Protectorate (Bukedi, Bugisu, Sebei, Teso and Lango as "Organized Tribal States" and West Nile, Acholi and Karamoja as "Loosely-controlled Tribal States"):
1654407271643.png

I'll map it out later.

I'm starting to think we should slow down on North America until the geographic (rivers) QBAM is done.

LeinadB93

Monthly Donor
Again, please issue constructive criticism and suggestions.

I hope it's okay to share this old draft I had for New England - made it ages ago when I first saw the World Raj:

GBD0qdj.png

Also, if I may offer a few thoughts/suggestions:
1. The rivers QBAM looks a bit cluttered when you start adding in borders, and is very straining on the eyes - perhaps we could focus on a QBAM version without rivers - which can they be overlaid with the rivers QBAM at a later date?
2. Could we look at the Guatemala map by @Atzyn as a template for contributions? I.e. a map with attached legend/key. As while there have been some great contributions to AlexRichards original map - what are these states called and how do they relate to each other?

Hope that makes sense :) I would like to continue to contribute in the future if that is okay.

Last edited:
Here's draft 2, now with updated colours and more stuff to the south. Still WIP.

View attachment 747560

Again, please issue constructive criticism and suggestions.

I hope it's okay to share this old draft I had for New England - made it ages ago when I first saw the World Raj:

GBD0qdj.png

Also, if I may offer a few thoughts/suggestions:
1. The rivers QBAM looks a bit cluttered when you start adding in borders, and is very straining on the eyes - perhaps we could focus on a QBAM version without rivers - which can they be overlaid with the rivers QBAM at a later date?
2. Could we look at the Guatemala map by @Atzyn as a template for contributions? I.e. a map with attached legend/key. As while there have been some great contributions to AlexRichards original map - what are these states called and how do they relate to each other?

Hope that makes sense :) I would like to continue to contribute in the future if that is okay.
I like the looks of these two New Englands. Perhabs we could merge elements of the two into one?