WIP Map Thread

Part of me wants to guess "The Silent Stars Go By".
UB5A1621-3.jpg

Europe, Africa (east and south) and America (nothing happened here, as usually) mostly done. Will be glad for any ideas of course
At first, it was meant as cover of @Baconheimer ww1 Man in High Castle with my favourite Thor meets Cap. America thrown into it, but now it seems its evolving into something little bit else (but still heavily inspired by both scenarios)
We have basically "multipolar" cold war, with main players being Germany (and its no. 1 ally, Ottoman empire) and USA. There are also various entente remnants (some allied to USA, some totally independent, weird and crazy) and Japan, wether want to stay neutral or align with one or other side (I think, they are however a little bit more pro-Usa than pro-Germany)
EDIT: enlarged Nepal and divided Dutch Indies - not sure how, will probably change it, somehow (but I am proud on that Borneo)
0000 MiHC 1.png

Last edited:
deuhelb-37cae242-8bcd-40ea-b9ce-d0f340aed6cc.png

Update: Flags! Virginia broken! An Argentine concession in Jacksonville Beaches!
Kinda iffy on a couple of the flags though (specifically Memphis [1st left on the first row] and *Virginia [3rd right 2nd row])

Edit:
im willing to take suggestions.

Last edited:
Europe, Africa (east and south) and America (nothing happened here, as usually) mostly done. Will be glad for any ideas of course
At first, it was meant as cover of @Baconheimer ww1 Man in High Castle with my favourite Thor meets Cap. America thrown into it, but now it seems its evolving into something little bit else (but still heavily inspired by both scenarios)
We have basically "multipolar" cold war, with main players being Germany (and its no. 1 ally, Ottoman empire) and USA. There are also various entente remnants (some allied to USA, some totally independent, weird and crazy) and Japan, wether want to stay neutral or align with one or other side (I think, they are however a little bit more pro-Usa than pro-Germany)
EDIT: enlarged Nepal and divided Dutch Indies - not sure how, will probably change it, somehow (but I am proud on that Borneo)
View attachment 694645
Only north-west Africa and civil wars in Russia and Spain (and some minors here and there, maybe) remains to finish
0000 MiHC 1.png

deunglf-ec3d3078-e975-4e65-8548-dd79609e4b68.png

Update: More flags!, some i'll probably change (especially *North Louisiana [The X flag] and *Alabama [apparently they changed it to that when they seceded])
also *Mesopotamia (Brazos-Colorado nation), Louisiana and Atlanta are now Free States.

EDİT: Also also feedback and suggestions are appreciated!

Last edited:
Update: More flags!, some i'll probably change (especially *North Louisiana [The X flag] and *Alabama [apparently they changed it to that when they seceded])
also *Mesopotamia (Brazos-Colorado nation), Louisiana and Atlanta are now Free States.

EDİT: Also also feedback and suggestions are appreciated!
this just keeps getting better

View attachment 694645
There are still some details here and there, more to made it visually less unpleasant, but "content-wise" its basically done (still not sure about some bits of Africa)
0000 MiHC 1.png

"You get a colony! And you get a colony! And you get a colony, too! Everyone gets a colony!"
This is actually based off French claims to Western Australia, expanding from Danish possessions of the Andamans, British Bencoolen and Dutch Malacca

Last edited:
uchrony.png

Really stupid map I'm making where I revive ancient ethnicities for fun. Currently taking suggestions for any interesting groups I can add to this.

Here's what every country is supposed to be:
uchrony1.png
uchrony2.png

uchrony3.png

Last edited:
YtcYx3I.png

@Admiral A. Kolchak ok, what are the adjustments i need to make to the provinces to make them historically accurate for ming china 1429?
@Sharklord1 this is my progress so far. also i know ive already done 20 questions with you on this, but what are the vassal states bordering yunnan called? ill need the tibet ones eventually for colouring but i dont need them yet.

Last edited: