WI Wilson loses to Roosevelt, What happens to the rest of the world?

So recently, I watched a video by Alternate History Hub theorizing what would happen if Wilson lost the election to Teddy Roosevelt. However, the video only really explored what happened in Europe. This has me asking, how would another Roosevelt Presidency (And a lack of Wilson) affect the United States and the rest of the world for the better. By rest of the world, I mean places like South America, the Empire of Japan and the Balkans. How would those places turn out without Wilson involving himself in the Peace Talks for WW1?

Assuming Roosevelt is elected in 1912 as a Republican, I think you see the Republican Party become more progressive akin to the views of Hiram Johnson, Robert LaFollette, and of course Theodore Roosevelt. The Democrats likely remain more southern-oriented, rhetorically populist, and socially conservative. I also have to wonder when a Democrat ever takes power ITTL, considering that there isn’t a split in the Republicans to warrant a rise to power for a Democratic president anytime soon.

As much as I like Cody, a part of me feels like that video was misinformed at best and biased at worst. I really doubt that the world becomes an automatic utopia if TR won over Wilson and its possible that some circumstances (such as say the Russian revolution) could still happen. How they play out, however, is anyone's guess. I think its possible that (depending on the terms of the alt-treaty of Versailles) revanchism still grows in Germany, but the Nazis (or atleast how we now them) probably won't be the result of that. Spartacist Germany, anyone?